Mental illness.

sagittariussoul

Hi all, so I was wondering if there were any signs or indicators of depression or bpd in my chart? I've been developing some severe symptoms over the last couple of years and haven't really been able to speak to any one about them. I tried talking with parents first, but they dismissed my random emotional outburts as being hormonal. (Since they were mostly of anger, and sadness). Occasionally, I'll have a good couple of days before things turn dark again. Like recently for instance, the self destructive thoughts have returned. I've had tons of set backs in life too. So any kind of help or guidance would be englightning.

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 40

Blaze

Account Closed
No one on this website can tell you that. Go see a doctor, Sagsoul. Anyone of these "online doctors/Psychologist" will just make things worse.

As for depressive thoughts? Look toward that Moon-Saturn conjunction.

Edit - Here, I'll even throw in a helpful link for mental health: https://www.mentalhealth.gov/

Mental illness is a serious issue and should be confirmed with a professional, not a random astrologer who thinks they can see peoples souls or whatever.

Last edited:

Luney

Hi Elizabeth,
I'm no expert but I had a look at your chart and I can see a couple of things .
you may need help getting through this stage .
a lot of transformation is going on for you
you have Pluto transiting your natal Uranus and Neptune.. in the first house. this will reshape your life and whole personality.
Pluto in Capricorn can represent repressed emotions could make you angry and explosive.
Be aware, you are sensitive to others energies . it is like you can read them in a Psychic sense. you may feel that no one understands you.
you may feel like escaping reality through drugs alcohol .
possibly the need for anti depressants.
The key to these transformations is to know you are transforming. You will emerge from the Chrysilis with wings and take flight.
Saturn is just above your horizon Transitting Saturn and is forming a sextile with you Natal Moon. - so you may feel a bit isolated and alone while you are going through this period.
I'm sure someone else can add to this..
I'm seeing a lot of pluto in Scorpio generation with depression, self harming with suicidal tendencies. so please get help if you feel anyway inclined to hurt your self.
Love and Light

Blaze

Account Closed
Luney brought up transits. That's a good idea, and a major one has been hitting you for awhile. Saturn, he's been squaring your Sun and Suns ruler Mercury, putting pressure on your core being (Sun) and rational mind (Mercury).

That's very stressful and is adding to your issues right now.

sagittariussoul

Hi Elizabeth,
I'm no expert but I had a look at your chart and I can see a couple of things .
you may need help getting through this stage .
a lot of transformation is going on for you
you have Pluto transiting your natal Uranus and Neptune.. in the first house. this will reshape your life and whole personality.
Pluto in Capricorn can represent repressed emotions could make you angry and explosive.
Be aware, you are sensitive to others energies . it is like you can read them in a Psychic sense. you may feel that no one understands you.
you may feel like escaping reality through drugs alcohol .
possibly the need for anti depressants.
The key to these transformations is to know you are transforming. You will emerge from the Chrysilis with wings and take flight.
Saturn is just above your horizon Transitting Saturn and is forming a sextile with you Natal Moon. - so you may feel a bit isolated and alone while you are going through this period.
I'm sure someone else can add to this..
I'm seeing a lot of pluto in Scorpio generation with depression, self harming with suicidal tendencies. so please get help if you feel anyway inclined to hurt your self.
Love and Light

Hi Luney, thank you for the response. As Blaze said above, I would have visisted a doctor to get a proper diagnosis but it's easier said then done, since i've been struggling with this on my own for a long time and sort of coped with it. But it's becoming much harder to now.

What you've written in your reply pretty much sums up how i've been feeling as a whole, and the thing that annoys me most is that no one has noticed any change in me. Like my parents for example, they just assume everything's normal and I don't have any close friends to confide in either, hence why I turned here.

As for these transformations are they positive one's? I'm not sure if it's because i have pluto in scorpio but i've felt a lot of personal transformations througout life too. I'd like to know if there is anything I could learn from these dark phases to help with self growth maybe.

Thanks again.

sagittariussoul

No one on this website can tell you that. Go see a doctor, Sagsoul. Anyone of these "online doctors/Psychologist" will just make things worse.

As for depressive thoughts? Look toward that Moon-Saturn conjunction.

Edit - Here, I'll even throw in a helpful link for mental health: https://www.mentalhealth.gov/

Mental illness is a serious issue and should be confirmed with a professional, not a random astrologer who thinks they can see peoples souls or whatever.

That's understandable, I just sturggle to confide with people "irl" and find it easier to talk to strangers on forums? Not sure why that is.. maybe because of anxiety/lack of self confidence issues. Also thanks for the link you provided, it's pretty similar to the mental health forum i've joined.

Blaze

Account Closed
That's understandable, I just sturggle to confide with people "irl" and find it easier to talk to strangers on forums? Not sure why that is.. maybe because of anxiety/lack of self confidence issues. Also thanks for the link you provided, it's pretty similar to the mental health forum i've joined.

I hear you. I've suffered from clinical depression all my life and only when visiting many doctors did I finally get a proper diagnosis. I've also seen the damage online wannabes can cause a person and I do not want the same to happen to you.

Good on you for taking the initiative though. Its that first step that counts, friend. Sorry for not considering how hard your situation is by the way.

Watch for Saturn though. The lord of rejection or king of doubt is acting a bully to you at the moment.

sagittariussoul

I hear you. I've suffered from clinical depression all my life and only when visiting many doctors did I finally get a proper diagnosis. I've also seen the damage online wannabes can cause a person and I do not want the same to happen to you.

Good on you for taking the initiative though. Its that first step that counts, friend. Sorry for not considering how hard your situation is by the way.

Watch for Saturn though. The lord of rejection or king of doubt is acting a bully to you at the moment.

Thank you, I did feel slightly better for a second by doing that. I'm sorry to hear what you're going through too, I hate to hear about other people suffering. Because it's really not fair. It kinda makes you think "What did i do to deserve this?" I understand what you mean there though, so i'm always cautious about what i take to heart or believe in.

I'm not sure why I have such a bad Saturn placement. I'm sure i've heard somewhere that Saturn is due to the father? Or related to the father in some way? Do you know long is this Saturn transit supposed to last at all? Or is it a life long transit sort of thing? As you can tell i'm pretty new to astrology lol.

Blaze

Account Closed
Your natal Saturn isn't too bad. Saturn in general is a rather....hard planet. In your natal chart, it domicile, so think "at home" where it can do what it does best. Its also in-sect. Sect is determined by the Sun's position. Your chart is diurnal, so Saturn is on your team as opposed to others. The conjunction to moon makes somber thoughts a normality, as moon is our irrational mind.

Transit Saturn takes two years an a half to leave a sign, so its effects on personal planets, like your Sun/Mercury, last pretty long. It will leave Sagittarius later this year and enter Capricorn, so look toward the house that Capricorn rules over, aspects to planets like a trine to your Sun/Merc instead of a Square and houses Saturn sees to understand his effects on your chart.

We could discuss it more via PM if you'd like.

sagittariussoul

Your natal Saturn isn't too bad. Saturn in general is a rather....hard planet. In your natal chart, it domicile, so think "at home" where it can do what it does best. Its also in-sect. Sect is determined by the Sun's position. Your chart is diurnal, so Saturn is on your team as opposed to others. The conjunction to moon makes somber thoughts a normality, as moon is our irrational mind.

Transit Saturn takes two years an a half to leave a sign, so its effects on personal planets, like your Sun/Mercury, last pretty long. It will leave Sagittarius later this year and enter Capricorn, so look toward the house that Capricorn rules over, aspects to planets like a trine to your Sun/Merc instead of a Square and houses Saturn sees to understand his effects on your chart.

We could discuss it more via PM if you'd like.

It's not? I always thought Saturn was somehow to blame for these dark episodes. Unless it's because as you said, it's effecting other planets/aspects too. It's nice to know one aspects on my side lol. I probably need to look up my saturn placement and find out more. As I said before, I'm a newbie to astrology. As for Capricorn I think it's in my first house next to sagittarius? Or at least according to the astrotheme website. Which always confused me since it lists Sagittarius as my first house as well.

Thanks, i'll be sure to message you at some point. I always feel like i'm bugging people here with my issues lol.

Blaze

Account Closed
It's not? I always thought Saturn was somehow to blame for these dark episodes. Unless it's because as you said, it's effecting other planets/aspects too. It's nice to know one aspects on my side lol. I probably need to look up my saturn placement and find out more. As I said before, I'm a newbie to astrology. As for Capricorn I think it's in my first house next to sagittarius? Or at least according to the astrotheme website. Which always confused me since it lists Sagittarius as my first house as well.

Thanks, i'll be sure to message you at some point. I always feel like i'm bugging people here with my issues lol.

Dark episodes...most likely. Conjunction to Moon and somber thoughts kind of...su'ck. Moon is also the body so a conjunction to Saturn may be energy draining. However, since he's in domicile and on your team its hard to tell how he effects your body.

I'll send a friend request and we can chat later!

AppLeo

It's difficult to tell if a chart will indicate depression.

Most because everyone experiences depression at least once in their life no matter what their chart.

Looking at your Moon (emotions) it is square Pluto and conjunct Saturn. There is a propensity to experience negative feelings or mental illness more than others and more often than others.

Pluto is quite harsh towards to the Moon. There could be feelings of being vulnerable, paranoid, intense ups and downs, etc...

Saturn's influence generally creates a depressed and numb feeling.

But the more important question is, should you get help or not? If you think something is off or abnormal, I recommend you seek a therapist or find healthy ways to cope with these feelings.