Sakat yoga

There has been a simple condition to check whether a kundli has sakat yoga or not but there are lot of factors to check it out whether the sakat yoga cancel outs or not or whether its effect are reduced/nullified or not, according to Phaladeepika. A well known astrologer told my parents during my birth that i do have sakat yoga and even i am feeling its fruits in my life since few years related to career and the respect which I deserve but i am not getting. I have retrograde jupiter 8th from moon. Also moon debilitated and jupiter also in enemy sign as well as retrograde.
Can anyone have a thorough look through the details of sakat yoga amd it’s cancellation/nullification amd all the minute details and help me know whether I actually have sakat yoga or not? I don’t know what i am facing since years is due to sade sati or is an effect of sakat yoga. Because if it is sakat yoga, it can ruin my entire life and its veey very destructive as far as i have heard and read.
My birth details:
DOB : 19 feb 1990
TOB : 23:05
POB: Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
They say a lot is to be checked like shadbala, degree difference, some drishtis of other planets and many to see whether sakat yoga is there or not. I don’t know how to check all that. Please help.

Last edited: