Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-15-2017, 04:55 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Why this fatal attraction..

hi all.

these are the charts of myself - inner one- and of the colleague i fell for. Some of u may know im trying to stay away cause we.re both comitted to other people.
a friend told me that it showed energies that would be disruptive?. That it would be better not to act on it. ...just be friends...But the fact is that attraction was stronger...

how would you describe the conection here, in terms of the fatal attraction?

its extremely intense and thr more i try to stay away the more i think about him ��

most of the times thr attraction is showed by venus aspecting mars but it isnt in composite. Shows a sun/venus cj in 10th & perhaps pluto on asc added intensity ?
mars on thr 8th probably showed the attraction?

i also saw that our eros cj & his vesta cj my Asc. My eros cj his vertex/PF.

our lilith cj & my ceres cj his lilith...i wonder if this shows why i felt compelled tobe intimate too...i always had a protective feeling torwards him. In composite ceres cj IC.

also it jumped me out the kiron/dsc & kiron/valentine mars cj:

any thougths will be welcome.







Last edited by Deirdre; 03-17-2017 at 05:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-15-2017, 06:18 PM
GPrincess's Avatar
GPrincess GPrincess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Neptune Land!
Posts: 258
Re: case study: atraction vs forbidden

hello Deidre! At first tell me who is who? Are you the inner wheel and he is the outside? Yes i can see wherethe attraction lies it is really obvious. Never look just for the ordinary Venus-Mars Please tell me who is who in order to give you some more details
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GPrincess For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (03-16-2017)
  #3  
Unread 03-16-2017, 07:33 AM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Re: case study: atraction vs forbidden

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPrincess View Post
hello Deidre! At first tell me who is who? Are you the inner wheel and he is the outside? Yes i can see wherethe attraction lies it is really obvious. Never look just for the ordinary Venus-Mars Please tell me who is who in order to give you some more details
hi GPrincess
thank u. Im the inner one. Probabbly i felt it stronger, although he has that 8th that makes him probably very intense in connecting.

i dont know if we can see it, but does astrology show how a conection can be forbiden in terms of social criteria? This was the man i fell for,and we.re both comitted to other people. We approached as friends and we had many in common. It was healthy and right. But somehow it crossed that limit .. I ended it up cause it was wrong. Im tring to stay away. Been difficult to handle it.

Last edited by Deirdre; 03-16-2017 at 07:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-16-2017, 09:10 AM
GPrincess's Avatar
GPrincess GPrincess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Neptune Land!
Posts: 258
Re: case study: atraction vs forbidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirdre View Post
Hi

hi GPrincess
thank u. Im the inner one. Probabbly i felt it stronger, although he has that 8th that makes him probably very intense in connecting.

i dont know if we can see it, but does astrology show how a conection can be forbiden in terms of social criteria? This was the man i fell for,and we.re both comitted to other people. We approached as friends and we had many in common. It was healthy and right. But somehow it crossed that limit .. I ended it up cause it was wrong. Im tring to stay away. Been difficult to handle it.
Hello! Ok so...i am not the right person to talk about social criteria and the phrase: what would people say or what would people think. I myself do not care what others outside think or tell Also i do not give a **** about social criteria that others made... Anyway that does not mean that i would do anything without thinking the consequences of hurting people that i love That is the only thing i care about..the people that i love!

Now in our charts. i am in a bit hurry so i will tell you the most intense things fast and later if you want i can tell you more. Things in the synastry that show the attraction:
His Mars conjuct your Moon and his Pluto opposing your Moon... that is something that you will not be able to get away from easily. This relationship is totally a plutonic one so since i am having one with my husband for the last 13 years i can only advice you to be careful. There are no boundaries in those kind of relationships. They seem and propably are too intense and too fated in order to walk away from...

Your Pluto square his Sun and that is a REALLY hard connection to put aside... all of these give obsession like no other connection... possesiveness and too many intense and hard feelings. He's got Pluto in his 12th outs and you got Pluto in your first... you are both so Plutonic that from my experience you were seeking for this kind of rellationship not intensively though...

check the composite...Pluto is the theme here too... in 1st house of composite and also in square to SUN and Venus.... jesus.... i am not sure you will stick to the stay away decision good luck!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GPrincess For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (03-16-2017)
  #5  
Unread 03-16-2017, 01:31 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Thumbs up Re: case study: atraction vs forbidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPrincess View Post
Hello! Ok so...i am not the right person to talk about social criteria and the phrase: what would people say or what would people think. I myself do not care what others outside think or tell Also i do not give a **** about social criteria that others made... Anyway that does not mean that i would do anything without thinking the consequences of hurting people that i love That is the only thing i care about..the people that i love!

Now in our charts. i am in a bit hurry so i will tell you the most intense things fast and later if you want i can tell you more. Things in the synastry that show the attraction:
His Mars conjuct your Moon and his Pluto opposing your Moon... that is something that you will not be able to get away from easily. This relationship is totally a plutonic one so since i am having one with my husband for the last 13 years i can only advice you to be careful. There are no boundaries in those kind of relationships. They seem and propably are too intense and too fated in order to walk away from...

Your Pluto square his Sun and that is a REALLY hard connection to put aside... all of these give obsession like no other connection... possesiveness and too many intense and hard feelings. He's got Pluto in his 12th outs and you got Pluto in your first... you are both so Plutonic that from my experience you were seeking for this kind of rellationship not intensively though...

check the composite...Pluto is the theme here too... in 1st house of composite and also in square to SUN and Venus.... jesus.... i am not sure you will stick to the stay away decision good luck!
�� i didnt even looked at pluto...i focused on the sun/ven cj composite and the maars\moon cj sinastry.

well..i would appreciate if you look at it with more time please?

im sure if im aware of all these energies, i could think in advance and maintain my decision.

just a quick question: The plutonian feeling comes more from me? I dont really want to hurt my family again. Ive been focusing on stay away ...but keeps trying..

i dont understand because despite of he having cancer sun with a pisces moon i thought he was very sensitive and nice guy really. A gentleman . But now he seems cold and cruel one day.and the other day tries to come closer again.

i dont understand nothing of this situation..

Last edited by Deirdre; 03-17-2017 at 05:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-17-2017, 03:44 AM
Tla26 Tla26 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 125
Re: case study: atraction vs forbidden

I noticed the Pluto-Sun square immediately because o just watched a video about Plutonic relationships earlier today. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/PmHC6ug1GXM

I hope that helps!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tla26 For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (03-17-2017)
  #7  
Unread 03-17-2017, 07:30 AM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Re: case study: atraction vs forbidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tla26 View Post
I noticed the Pluto-Sun square immediately because o just watched a video about Plutonic relationships earlier today. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/PmHC6ug1GXM

I hope that helps!
thank u Tia.im gonna watch it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-19-2017, 04:07 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Re: case study: atraction vs forbidden

Tia26
she seems ti know a lot about pluto. I must read all other videos cause she talks a lot about other themes that i dont quite understand.

also i ve been asking myself, if my pluto sq his sun and his pluto opose my moon...whos the plutonian here?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-19-2017, 04:44 PM
Tla26 Tla26 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirdre View Post
Tia26
she seems ti know a lot about pluto. I must read all other videos cause she talks a lot about other themes that i dont quite understand.

also i ve been asking myself, if my pluto sq his sun and his pluto opose my moon...whos the plutonian here?
The more Plutonian person is probably whoever has more Pluto dominance in their natal chart. However, you both could have unhealthy views of each other since both Plutos make those aspects.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-19-2017, 04:50 PM
Tla26 Tla26 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirdre View Post
thank u Tia.im gonna watch it.


Here's a video she did specially about sun square Pluto: https://youtu.be/KoqEik8VIog

And one about moon opposite Pluto:
https://youtu.be/Cexc2sDMbHU

I hope that helps!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tla26 For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (03-21-2017)
  #11  
Unread 03-20-2017, 06:05 AM
GPrincess's Avatar
GPrincess GPrincess is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Neptune Land!
Posts: 258
Re: case study: atraction vs forbidden

Ok sorry for my late response but i was really really busy with family
Ι saw that you watched a video from Jewel I love her !

Moon-Pluto aspect falls in your 2-8 axis which means it will have the characteristics of Taurus(possesion) and Scorpio(manipulation, obsession etc) You are very plutonic yourself... that means you are dying for this kind of relationships .

My Pluto conjucts my husbands Moon in Scorpio. His Moon falls on my MC and my Pluto falls in his DC. We not only have a tone of Pluto aspects (Pluto-Venus conjuction DW) but we also have a lot of 8th house, the house of Scorpio....so you now know that i am aware of what i am talking about... we are together 13 years Jealousy and Posessiveness still here... great intimacy still here, arguments in the heat of the moment still here...

This is what Plutonic relationships are all about but usually with the hard aspects conjuctions-Oppositions and squares mosltly) There isn't anyone that feels it more since it is both of your Pluto's making aspects.... You both feel it and is a torture...

So Plutonic relationships are great but without a little Saturn from both sides it can be nasty... and i can see that his Saturn is untouchable...no aspects from your personal planets to his Saturn. On tho other hand your Saturn is making a square to his Sun from a critical degree and that makes it even more important since planets in critical degrees are important for the person who has them. They play a major role to their evolution. Saturn square Sun in synastry is considered a hard bond to break when a relationship has occured..but with trouble.

More about Saturn square Sun apect:
Like the lions and hyenas of the jungle, these two people will tend to be wary of each other. It tends to bring mistrust and frustration of each other's ambitions. The Saturn person will often be disappointed in the Sun person's lack of responsibility, character or lack of honor. Conflict based on jealousy is common.Sun person may find Saturn person's influence limiting and even oppressive at times. Saturn person may tend to cling, and there is this sense of never being able to really get going. There may be authority problems. Saturn person may view Sun person as harsh or restrictive."

His Moon is opposing you Sun.... this is the ATTRACTION aspect... hard to let go since you both feel you are meant for each other... though it is his Moon and you Sun... and it usually works best when it's the other way around cause Sun is the male archetype...the more responsible one... the one to hold the first role in the relationship while the Moon is the more feminine
one ...the person that gives emotion to the relationship while the Sun stables them.

Moon Mars Conjuction is the SEXUAL aspect... he litterally wants to get you pregnant with that aspect... They used to say that when we were seeing a lot of kids in a family there was usually this aspect between the partners... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI9IKXF1Xzc take a look on this one...!

So composite... for me composite is the way the outside world sees the couple... it's valuable when two people are having a relationship... it's what people thinks of them to be... so not THAT important... but... if you wanna know his real feelings his POV point of view of the realtionship check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IqExU7u0CA&t=101s and try the Mark's chart! Have fun

Check your inbox i am sending you a msg now!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GPrincess For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (03-21-2017)
  #12  
Unread 03-21-2017, 01:12 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Smile Re: case study: atraction vs forbidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tla26 View Post
Here's a video she did specially about sun square Pluto: https://youtu.be/KoqEik8VIog

And one about moon opposite Pluto:
https://youtu.be/Cexc2sDMbHU

I hope that helps!

Tia,
thsnk u so much.its that specific.so its better to be aware of those specific aspects.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-21-2017, 01:24 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 680
Re: case study: atraction vs forbidden

Gprincess

gosh...its thse 1st time i feel a plutonic bond with someone. So now i know why all these intensive feelings and the difficulty that is to behave imparcially torwards him.not only we have the plutonian energies, but we have a DW of venus/mars a sq & cj.

overall i felt identified aith the sun/saturn aspect. This bond might be too difficult to handle mostly cause we.re not in the same "path"... Different levels of maturity..and the fact that i decided to work things with my hubb.

wish me luck.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
atraction, case, forbidden, study

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.