Relocation vs Natal chart?

socrates

In relocation astrology, we have to study the WHOLE relocated chart in order to see context and the whole picture...

Living in a Jupiter " zone " (as good as it is?) can also make one lazy and unmotivated. I would have to see your relocated chart in order to comment further...

R.J. Smith

Somebody said that moon in pisces need sympathy
and guess where the needy side is strong? I my Moon MC line, i even thought the gals there were the ideal to replace mother. but this was what i thought,i read ACG shows our subjective experiences, geodetic map the reality.
where i live the mars,venus,sun conjunction is setting geodetically.
i wonder how you interpret geodetic vs ACGs?
note that sudents of mayan calendar claim that the east-west divide is in paralel 12 longitude.Jr Calleman even predicted the uprisings against dictators along that line this year

R.J.

Banned
Youre right there.Family have spoilt me by giving me all freely,mother and sister.Now i struggle to get some energy
Ive been wondering what would be the best place for me in view of this fact.
In Germany early cancer is rising and Cappy planets move to 7th house Moon is in MC opposite Uranus in IC cusp.But they are in good aspect with the new ASC
In Australia i felt good cause i have Sun in IC in Sydney.In the US most planets are risng depending on the part of the country.Hers my natal chart if you care to help.
I was in Cologne germany in June but unfortunately didnt have enough money to wait until i could get a job and have a meeting with the Jobcenter counsellor.
By the way i dont feel at home with people here in spite of jupiter.Maybe this is due to Uranus-Moon square rising

Hello again...

Thanks for sharing your relocated chart...Socrates...

All things considered, a Jupiter MC line is among the best places on Earth to live....

If you are a very hard-working, diligent and ambitious person, then, the Jupiter zone will extoll its benefits...and usually produces significant career and personal achievements.

However, I also believe that many people have unrealistic expectations of a Jupiter zone...

For example, if your whole life is under considerable tension and is basically, a mess, then moving to a Jupiter zone will not necessarily make your life any better or happier ?

Your natal Moon in Pisces, Uranus in Virgo opposition that also squares the relocated Gemini ascendant does not necessarily cancel the benefits of the Jupiter MC contact.

However, Moon and Uranus square the ascendant indicates a constant drama or tension in your home and family life, that I agree, can be most unsettling or unnerving after a while ?

Therefore, this MOON-URANUS zone can be frought with tension and upheaval and you have to make an important decision as to what is in your best interests..?

For example, with Gemini rising and the Moon opposite Uranus, you might consider living in TWO homes, and going back and forth between the two...

Gemini rising often signifies an inherent duality or dupliciousness...that, if not careful, could even manifest itself into criminality... or deceitfulness...What type of deceitfulness ? Well, you Gemini rising dudes..apparently... think that you know everything, LOL so you tell ME ! LOL

With natal Moon opposite Uranus, there must be something odd or 'weird' about your home life, in general, so this might be it ? LOL

Unfortunately, the natal MOON in PISCES can often symbolize inner confusion and an inability to make up your mind, due to indecisiveness ? MEANWHILE, the Gemini ascendant is NOT helpful and adds to the overall confusion and lack of direction already mentioned.

Therefore, the natal Moon in Pisces can often be a bitter pill to swallow...especially conjunct natal Chiron. There are two themes emerging with this aspect..The first theme is being wounded or even personal suffering, through home and family. The second theme is vindication, healing and even teaching or preaching...or setting an example for your whole family ?

Regarding the effects of Chiron in the relocated chart, nobody really knows the true effects, but it might be very similar to a Saturn-Neptune zone...

You should try to get your domestic ducks in order, now, as trasiting Neptune will soon be going into Pisces and when Neptune eventually crosses the natal Moon, there could be considerable confusion about your family life (and overall career life), in general ?

Therefore, in spite of your favorable Jupiter zone, it might be a good idea to explore other places to re-locate, since one of the consequences of a Moon -Uranus square Ascendant zone is impermanence...

Also, nothing lasts forever in this zone; the theme is CONSTANT change and also, constant re-arrangement.

I suppose it depends on your personality and life goals, as to whether this place will work for you?

I would recommend a professional re-location analysis. You can PM me, if interested?

best regards,

R.J. Smith

Last edited:

socrates

Hello again...

Thanks for sharing your relocated chart...Socrates...

All things considered, a Jupiter MC line is among the best places on Earth to live....

If you are a very hard-working, diligent and ambitious person, then, the Jupiter zone will extoll its benefits...and usually produces significant career and personal achievements.

However, I also believe that many people have unrealistic expectations of a Jupiter zone...

For example, if your whole life is under considerable tension and is basically, a mess, then moving to a Jupiter zone will not necessarily make your life any better or happier ?

Your natal Moon in Pisces, Uranus in Virgo opposition that also squares the relocated Gemini ascendant does not necessarily cancel the benefits of the Jupiter MC contact.

However, Moon and Uranus square the ascendant indicates a constant drama or tension in your home and family life, that I agree, can be most unsettling or unnerving after a while ?

Therefore, this MOON-URANUS zone can be frought with tension and upheaval and you have to make an important decision as to what is in your best interests..?

For example, with Gemini rising and the Moon opposite Uranus, you might consider living in TWO homes, and going back and forth between the two...

Gemini rising often signifies an inherent duality or dupliciousness...that, if not careful, could even manifest itself into criminality... or deceitfulness...What type of deceitfulness ? Well, you Gemini rising dudes..apparently... think that you know everything, LOL so you tell ME ! LOL

With natal Moon opposite Uranus, there must be something odd or 'weird' about your home life, in general, so this might be it ? LOL

Unfortunately, the natal MOON in PISCES can often symbolize inner confusion and an inability to make up your mind, due to indecisiveness ? MEANWHILE, the Gemini ascendant is NOT helpful and adds to the overall confusion and lack of direction already mentioned.

Therefore, the natal Moon in Pisces can often be a bitter pill to swallow...

You should try to get your domestic ducks in order, now, as trasiting Neptune will soon be going into Pisces and when Neptune eventually crosses the natal Moon, there could be considerable confusion about your family life (and overall career life), in general ?

Therefore, in spite of your favorable Jupiter zone, it might be a good idea to explore other places to re-locate, since one of the consequences of a Moon -Uranus square Ascendant zone is impermanence...

Also, nothing lasts forever in this zone; the theme is CONSTANT change and also, constant re-arrangement.

I suppose it depends on your personality and life goals, as to whether this place will work for you?

I would recommend a professional re-location analysis. You can PM me, if interested?

best regards,

R.J. Smith
You misunderstood me. Thats my natal chart,the one with gemini rising and Jupiter in MC. The relocated is for cologne in Germany which has the new ASC at 1 cancer and Moon-Uranus are in the MC-IC angles

R.J.

Banned
You misunderstood me. Thats my natal chart,the one with gemini rising and Jupiter in MC. The relocated is for cologne in Germany which has the new ASC at 1 cancer and Moon-Uranus are in the MC-IC angles

Well, as previously mentioned, dudes with natal Moon in Pisces are prone to mental confusion and this is a good example...

I'm wondering why you didn't post the relocated chart for Germany, in the first place ...

This Jupiter (on the MC) is NOT relocated at all, it's your natal chart position of Jupiter...!

Obviously, the natal chart is NOT read like a re-located chart, Socrates !

Please re-post your relocated chart !

In any event, I would be VERY wary of re-locating to Germany, where Uranus is conjunct the IC !

That almost always suggests a temporary residence...So does the Moon angular, by the way...

The trine and sextile of Moon and Uranus to the RLC Cancer ascendant would only mitigate the agony, somewhat, I'd say...

I will say this...Cologne is a good place to improve your sex or social life... However, you won't be meeting your 'girl next door' type of woman in Germany ! I would expect more wilder type of gals. the type of girl you won't be bringing home to MAMA ! LOL

thanks,

R.J.

Last edited:

socrates

Well, as previously mentioned, dudes with natal Moon in Pisces are prone to mental confusion and this is a good example...

I'm wondering why you didn't post the relocated chart for Germany, in the first place ...

This Jupiter (on the MC) is NOT relocated at all, it's your natal chart position of Jupiter...!

Obviously, the natal chart is NOT read like a re-located chart, Socrates !

Please re-post your relocated chart !

In any event, I would be VERY wary of re-locating to Germany, where Uranus is conjunct the IC !

That almost always suggests a temporary residence...So does the Moon angular, by the way...

The trine and sextile of Moon and Uranus to the RLC Cancer ascendant would only mitigate the agony, somewhat, I'd say...

I will say this...Cologne is a good place to improve your sex or social life... However, you won't be meeting your 'girl next door' type of woman in Germany ! I would expect more wilder type of gals. the type of girl you won't be bringing home to MAMA ! LOL

thanks,

R.J.

here it is
i suppose youre talking about venus mars in 7 when you talk about improving sex life, or is it the moon opp uranus?
yep they are wild and change every 2 seconds,especially in hamburg,where the moon mc conjunction is exact and venus is closer to desc cusp at 9 capricornr
theres also a crossing betwen the capricorn planets and moon in the northern tip of germany and denmark
when i was in cologne i felt good not confused at all, but i didnt have enough money to support myself until i got a job so i came back in late july
thats why i wonder if whole sign house works better cause its in my country that i feel all those uranus-moon issues

Attachments

• col.gif
    col.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

socrates

and here for sydney,some people say the ideal place is where sun is rising,that would be canada, dakota and arizona and southern california

Attachments

• syd.gif
    syd.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

R.J.

Banned
Why are you moving to Cologne ? I could better answer your questions if I could understand why you want to move there (or anywhere ?)

In my opinion, you should ONLY relocate to another part of the world if you have a plan...

If you don't have good reasons to move, then why move at all ?

Socrates, beware of the 'grass is greener' syndrome... You could very well end up being deceived, as symbolized by transiting Neptune conjoining your natal Moon at 0 Pisces?

The Moon in Pisces is looking for the PERFECT place to live, but there really is no such address... Every country has its flaws, good points and bad points...

Also, people with Moon and Uranus natally, in their charts, are difficult people to satisfy in my experience, since they have a constant craving for change and variety..

That is often the aspect of Ulyssis...like a ship going from port to port without any REAL life ambition or plan...

Beware of that !

good luck to you,

R.J. Smith

Last edited:

socrates

Why are you moving to Cologne ? I could better answer your questions if I could understand why you want to move there (or anywhere ?)

In my opinion, you should ONLY relocate to another part of the world if you have a plan...

If you don't have good reasons to move, then why move at all ?

Socrates, beware of the 'grass is greener' syndrome... You could very well end up being deceived, as symbolized by transiting Neptune conjoining your natal Moon at 0 Pisces?

The Moon in Pisces is looking for the PERFECT place to live, but there really is no such address... Every country has its flaws, good points and bad points...

Also, people with Moon and Uranus natally, in their charts, are difficult people to satisfy in my experience, since they have a constant craving for change and variety..

That is often the aspect of Ulyssis...like a ship going from port to port without any REAL life ambition or plan...

Beware of that !

good luck to you,

R.J. Smith
well,i like the lifestyle, orderly without being boring,the gals, and the fact that is rightin the middle of europe close to any major european city, also the landscape, as im not too keen on heat and sea.My first choice was Australia but its almost impossible
in my case theres no green grass syndrome as ive been there lots of times

R.J.

Banned
well,i like the lifestyle, orderly without being boring,the gals, and the fact that is rightin the middle of europe close to any major european city, also the landscape, as im not too keen on heat and sea.My first choice was Australia but its almost impossible
in my case theres no green grass syndrome as ive been there lots of times

LOL In most cases, the 'devil' you know... is better than the devil that you do not know !

all the best...

R.J.

CapAquaPis

and here for sydney,some people say the ideal place is where sun is rising,that would be canada, dakota and arizona and southern california

Then go for it, southern California, here you come. :biggrin: You are destined to live in North America, but Canada and the Dakotas are ideal places to live in the summer months though. Arizona hasn't recovered from the real estate bubble burst and most of Cal. is still in depths of the great (est?) recession we ever had in state history.

Nice weather we're having in the Palm Springs area (right now, clear and warm about 65 F long after the sun sets) and the desert resort towns of Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage and La Quinta, with parts of (west) Indio and Cathedral City, are economically affluent and prosperous places, unless you can afford to live here and a large percentage may be seasonal, but we have lots more year round locals (hot summers, triple-digits from early May to late Sept).

Vista

I am resurrecting this thread mainly because this particular question was not addressed so I am curious about other's thoughts.

I understand your birth chart is who you are and the main natal chart, however, has anyone considered the angles and planetary placement moving to different houses and degrees as BOTH charts being sensitive? In other words, both my rising and mc degrees move forward 7 degrees for the ASC and 5 Degrees for the MC in my relocated natal chart. My original natal chart angles are always sensitive degrees and have created events, however it seems the relocated angle degrees are also sensitive to events. Do you consider both charts(natal and r. natal) having the ability to create an event? Also, I have one planet moving to another house, again, it seems to play a role in both the natal chart and the relocated chart as far as being sensitive to planetary activity.

Nacho

Banned
This is too difficult a subject too study, because there are too many possibilities of relocated charts versus natal charts. And a lot of subjective third party opinion would be involved. And people don't relocate all that often.

dr. farr

For those who follow ashtakavarga (in Vedic astrology-or eclectics like me, who apply this technique to Western charts) one finds that sign in the natal chart which has the highest number of "energy points" (called sarva bindus)-then one looks for those places (locations) which have that same sign as the ascendant: this is a simple method, as long as you have a good source of reliable locational charts (the series of books with extensive mundane-ie locational-astrological charts, is the several volumes data collection by Marc Penfield, available at various internet vendors such as astroamerica.com) Figuring out the sarva bindu totals for each sign of the natal is easy-even if using Tropical-by applying the table given in chapter 3 of Aditya's "Dots of Destiny", to the natal chart.

Oceanis

Hello Sandstone,
You are so accurate and to the point when you describe how relocation charts work. Unfortunately not many people understand this, unless they have travelled away from their place of birth, as this is the only way to realize that it works.

Saturn transits in particular have impressed me, as the afflicted houses clearly correspond to the new ascendant.

How do you read your own chart, especially transits and progressions?
Do you totally rely on your relocated ascendant and house cusp or do you also see the natal chart houses?

hi saturnian,

great question! i recommend you continue to watch and study this for yourself to come up with a more solid answer on your own.. i have asked this question and aside from reading books on astrocartography and etc - jim lewis's work in particular, to find the answer, i have to conclude that the relocation chart is very central to it all.. i don't want to throw away what i know of my natal chart, but the relocation chart speaks volumes as i see it..

my family moved from where i was born in my teens.. i have been on the westcoast most of my adult life.. i've had a long time to ponder and watch this.

if you change a birth time what happens? the angles and placement of the planets change, among other things.. if you change the place, the same thing happens.. it is a relatively new and unexplored approach to doing astrology and one that deserves a lot more attention as i see it.. good luck figuring it all out.. reading the work of those who pioneered and have studied it aggressively will help.. finding friends who live in a different place then they were born with and watching things unfold for them is another way to see relocated charts in action..

vio

Hi all,
Reviving this just to add : if I was moved away (internationally) from my birth town aged 1 and never returned , perhaps I never experienced the “full package” of my natal chart as the wheel turned the houses giving a different flavour..
I wonder if -maybe deciding to return when I can, in my 40s, it would still feel like a homecoming, a completion finding the missing parts ? As the dial was never on the original , so to speak?
Alternatively, I could go elsewhere to activate an even
better path. But I’m curious as to how “home”
would feel.