"Gung-ho!"

LoveLightWarrior

Hello neighbors,

I am on a quest. I am hoping to liberate my anxiousness by learning how to balance the influences acting upon my character. This way my mind will be free to progress, and hopefully I will be able to help my team do the same (all those in my immediate surrounding).

My chart looks like this:

Sun: Libra
Moon: Capricorn
Mercury: Virgo
Venus: Scorpio
Mars: Libra
Jupiter: Cancer
Saturn: Capricorn
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio
Lilith: Libra
Asc Node: Aquarius

Ascendant: Cancer

I have no clue what purpose Lilith and Asc Node offer. I am not new to astrology, however I am no intermediate. Since grade school I remember having a particular love for the planet Venus, which in turn led me to mythology and then astrology.

I am mostly concerned with myself lately (this is new), as I have found my aspect configuration is described as a Cardinal T-square. I do not even know how to determine the Apex! Through all my google-ing I have found YOU.

Now I am just excited to begin on this journey. I hope you all reach your next destination with much vigor.

Sincerely,

CLAREJGR

Earth Sign

Hello, CLAREJGR, I'm new also. I see there are no posts yet on your introduction so let me be the first to welcome you. You're post was mystic and romantic and that in itself says a lot about you, your Libra is obviously very prominent. I hope we both learn a lot on this thread, good luck to you in every sign and aspect.:biggrin:

Bubbletree

I like your profile pictures, Clareigjr and Earthsign! They are so cool. Welcome to the both of you. Some advice ahead of time, if haven't done it already: get a chart at astro.com so you can upload it in threads in the future (everyone uses the ones from that site).

kaminari

Since grade school I remember having a particular love for the planet Venus, which in turn led me to mythology and then astrology.

Hi welcome! I'd be curious to why you are attracted to Venus. I remember how I would stare at certain planets & stars before I got into astrology. I sometimes find myself drawn to ones nowadays & I'm quick to look at my chart to see "why." It's all very enlightening. Good luck on your journey.:cool: