I have a aspect pattern Pandora's Box, need help to understand.

zenith

It’s been a while, a lot has happened, again. I would like to share something I’ve learned along the flow of an unexpected journey, it’s simply out of sort for me in a long time, and fabulous things happen when we step into something completely out sort for a change. I read somewhere before, it said luck happens when expending the world we already know, embark on total randomness in engagement. Jupiter.

So, aside from the technicality of the journey, what I have been learning is the fabulous lesson of being human. As I described earlier, the energy given as “us” through the Cosmo, it is essentially the inward consciousness and its outward expression. That our energy flow in the map of our chart or living. So I may add, the living, our being, choice, life, is the TOTAL Cosmo, everything the universe IS is already happening within us, we are the total creation of the creator. We do not completely understand ourselves as we do not completely understand the Cosmo. So loving ourselves without judgment is living the gift of the Universe. To give visual to this idea. Imaging earth, as “us” in a natal chart, and its energy in the molten center of flow and force, the earth has no judgment of its molten lava, it’s simply the outward expression of the core. And the lava finds its path in and through us, some visible, some aren’t. It finds expression in the various ideas and definitions of the creation of man and society, some are accepted, some aren’t. If physics holds true in its physical expression, physics holds true in that intangible energy, because it’s how force flow, laws of Cosmo is simple and brilliant. The energy of our being do not diminish until met with a counter force, either self-imposed, or forced upon us. Energy is inter-connected, there is no isolation of energy, there is not one single event in our life, we do not always, and completely having all the choices amongst the universe to choose from, it never fails, free will. We are closest to what was given us, we are given a powerful physic, or a weak one, we are given difficulties, or a smooth journey. What is our free will that can never be given, is when we are faced with these definition and judgment of the man-made world of who we are or how our lives rated amongst other human beings, we can chose to love ourselves, against all odd. It is true, no matter what happens, you can always find joy, find anger, find peace, find ego, find stress, and find forgiveness in that experience in any given situation, it is all there. Always, every single time, without fail, never too late, to make that choice of love. We are created by something far beyond our understanding, whatever we could never grasp already is within us, isn’t that marvelous? We are perfect, balanced, sustainable, and eternal in our mortality. The design is perfect.

Back to the rivers of molten lava at our core, where it ends up, where it erupts, where it will flow deeper, it is without judgment in its creation, it’s part of perfection, however imperfect and benchmarked against a standard. Upon accepting this flow and creation, that’s when free will is FREE in all essence of freedom, we have the power to interpret our experience and chose to love. That freedom is elevating, it tells us we are no longer in that lava, we can see its flow and accept its power. Human society happens largely at the level of judgment, through these predetermined ideas of men, we either self-impose or force upon each other guilt and punishment. The counter force of the flow of our being. Acceptance, this simple word is how human evolution happen in our collective consciousness. The Cosmo did not design humans as learning machines, the accumulate knowledge through the progression of civilization do not start from square one, it starts at the collective consciousness. As babies we do not question, we accept ourselves, our parents, our friends, knowledge. As babies the molten lava within us flow freely. So we can start at a point where our parent or civilization has already been, and move forward. Acceptance, like physics, its power is timeless and unconditional. The flow of Cosmo. This means when we stripped ourselves of the old and wrong doings, we spend an extraordinarily long time in the journey of guilt and punishment, at the level of men’s judgment, not the creation of something merciful. Suffering happens here. Religion, government, marriage, jobs happens here. Love happens beyond it all. It is true, people are capable of evil deeds, yet no matter how evil a deed a person committed, does he/she has the ability and capability within them to make a choice to no longer commit that deed at any given moment? Yes we do. Cosmo did not create slaves, we did that to ourselves. So upon the infinite choice we can make facing each and every deed, what makes us chose something that is love? I don’t know, to me the answer is incapable to be described, but simply understood, to me the answer is having a soul. Now, how does a person understand what is a soul without a tangible description of it? Look up the dictionary and there is no substance of the explanation, it has no smell, shape, size, origin, physicality, yet we understood it. Why? Because we have it within us, is was created at the moment of creation. It’s much harder to find a person who does not understand what is a soul vs finding one who does. We just don’t live by it. It’s hard to vision forgiveness, because it is beyond our control. It is beyond the realm of boundary and measurement. How do we enforce goodness and punish evil?

So in the simple and brilliant cosmic law, love begins with us, ourselves, so does forgiveness. There is no real love capable of reaching others without having reached ourselves. To leap from facing our deeds to forgive ourselves, it took a lot of human beings an entire life time on that journey. Yet guilt and punishment are not ingredients that built moments, it enslaves us to the past. It’s hard to describe how I see it drains away presence, guilt is a substance, like drugs and alcohol, it hinders a human being’s ability to give presence. We can give each other time, very few know the giving of presence. But before anyone can give that presence to others, that presence and forgiveness and love must be given freely to ourselves. It’s very hard to describe, but to walk out of jails and be a free human being is not correlated with time or punishment, it took a quantum leap of self-love. This is the going back of the origin when we were born, that innocent acceptance. In an indiscriminate baby, that acceptance is without focus, in a discerning adult, that acceptance is the origin of us. Accept ourselves, and love him/her. All fabulous things happen from here.

With this quantum leap, evolution of souls. We are able to see our fabulous subjectivity with an merciful objectivity. We begin to understand every human being on this face of earth, everywhere, is doing their best of be all that they can be, what they can be is the consciousness that evolves through experience and time. But there is no benchmark for trying and be true to their level of evolution. It is a fabulous thing to witness. As individuals we disagree, argue, discern, it’s all very normal and human, the objective part is do not hold hostages of moments, accept and move on, to keep someone in jail of one’s own perception, is staying there as the warden, no one gets to live. Live.

Time is the guardian of Cosmo. It is the equality of humanity. Our mortality is the judge and enforcer. One time I had to break a head-budding session between my son and his best friend, they were having a heated discussion of who has more talents. You see all kinds of outrageous lies flying in the air it’s a wonder they are boys eating lunch, they should have been the super power of humanity. Lol, so I thought it’s high time to intervene, so I told them everyone has their own talents, of course they are not buying it, truth is someone has more than others, you see it everywhere, how can that be equal? I had to accept their skepticism since it's valid and real, only through accepting the lack of my given wisdom, that wisdom went further. It struck me then and there how to answer them. So I said, but it takes time to be really good at anything, and it took time to be continuously good at something, but everyone has equal amount of time. So imagine this one person, who has all the talent in the entire world, literally everything single talent, then if he/she tries out each one of them, by the time he/she is dead, he/she probably was still trying out their infinite talents, then how can they be good at anything? So you see because a person only has time to be good at something, and everyone is good at something, that’s how we are all the same. The boys accept that since there is no more argument to be made.

Everyone teaches each other something, even when they are seven years old.

On the end note, here is a fabulous discovery I found on this unexpected journey, I love it so much I would like to share it here too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS2NNlpxtNE

StillOne

Zenith,
Just a heads up, Progressed Mars is beginning to station in our charts. I find this incredibly fascinating as our whole manner of acting will change drastically from here on out as Mars begins to eventually go direct!

I think this will have huge implications! Things we have been incubating for a long time will most likely begin to get forward motion. I'm already seeing some of this starting to happen.

Dare I say this will be the beginning of utilizing the Yods in the chart?

It's interesting as Mars will go direct in Aries so lots of Fire to get things done!

Last edited:

zenith

Zenith,
Just a heads up, Progressed Mars is beginning to station in our charts. I find this incredibly fascinating as our whole manner of acting will change drastically from here on out as Mars begins to eventually go direct!

I think this will have huge implications! Things we have been incubating for a long time will most likely begin to get forward motion. I'm already seeing some of this starting to happen.

Dare I say this will be the beginning of utilizing the Yods in the chart?

It's interesting as Mars will go direct in Aries so lots of Fire to get things done!

Thank you StillOne for the heads up, I have to say things are going crazy for the past week or so, things are far beyond my initial assumption and it's just so much more broader in scope of things. In terms of how I deal with it... I feel I have more staying power in my decisions, my reality is shifting towards the physical world, it feels like it will be dealt there instead of in phantom layers. I also feel an energy of focusing, channeling excess and direct it towards reality. It's intense, and I don't know what it will lead in the end. I do feel I'm easier to anger (may be the mars in Aries energy) compare to a while back, good thing is I've learned to let my emotions settle before acting or making decisions, and it's easier to stay on my decisions like "stay away from things aggravates me", and it works. How about you? do you feel any of these energies? I really hope things are going well for you, my best wishes!

StillOne

Thank you StillOne for the heads up, I have to say things are going crazy for the past week or so, things are far beyond my initial assumption and it's just so much more broader in scope of things. In terms of how I deal with it... I feel I have more staying power in my decisions, my reality is shifting towards the physical world, it feels like it will be dealt there instead of in phantom layers. I also feel an energy of focusing, channeling excess and direct it towards reality. It's intense, and I don't know what it will lead in the end. I do feel I'm easier to anger (may be the mars in Aries energy) compare to a while back, good thing is I've learned to let my emotions settle before acting or making decisions, and it's easier to stay on my decisions like "stay away from things aggravates me", and it works. How about you? do you feel any of these energies? I really hope things are going well for you, my best wishes!

Yes I'm feeling more determined and stronger as of late. There is definitely a change. It seems I'm shifting more towards doing and accomplishing versus reading and thinking too much. It seems I too am more short-tempered than normal. However, it goes away quicker and I don't linger on it as much.

Hoping you are well too!

StillOne

I have recently experienced a bit more clarity. It certainly has become evident that I'm always misunderstood. I don't use the word always lightly here.

Going back to a definition of the Pandora's Box:

A person with this structure should already have learnt as a child that what he says can be taken the wrong way. This teaches him to keep everything to himself. This can mean that as an adult, he has forgotten what a treasure he has inside him, and he then needs to work on himself to rediscover it.

I suppose that I never did learn that first highlighted part... It seems miscommunication is a constant theme. When I try and explain things I almost always get a reaction that I don't expect. It leads to quite a bit of frustration and hurt. I would go as far as to say that almost everything that I say is taken in a different way than I think it should. It has resulted in much more isolation as of late as I've recognized that I don't relate with most and that most of my relationships are indeed very hurtful. I have had the realization that I need to reconfigure and try and find people that I can relate to better. I think I'm pretty different than most and I don't think people understand me.

Last edited:

StillOne

It's really interesting... as what I'm going through certainly can be described by the topics in my "yearly horoscope analysis" by Astro.com

Here's the index and I'd say the subjects are spot on:

1. The sphere of emotions
* A time of contentment
* Conflict in relationship
* Emotional disappointments
* A self-indulgent mood
* Change and transformation through others
2. The sphere of the physical world
* The turn of the Wheel
* That homeless feeling
3. The mental sphere
* Sober thoughts
* Communication breakdowns
4. The spiritual sphere
* Disappointed dreams
* A different world-view
5. The sphere of the Inner Self
* Life opens up
* A solid core
* Living with frustration
* Limits that heal
* Accepting human limits
* Dissolving defences

StillOne

Synchronistically:

Thankful for frustrations
Be thankful for your frustrations, because they can solidly connect you to your passions. Be thankful for your frustrations, and let them motivate you to do something useful and positive.

Instead of obsessing over the frustrations, focus on the good things in your life that make those frustrations possible. Instead of letting the frustrations get you down, let them push you toward taking thoughtful, beneficial action.

Rather than resenting or fighting against the frustrations, feel them and learn from them. There is a reason why they have come to your awareness, so find the positive possibilities in that reason.
Many times, your frustrations can point you clearly and compellingly toward changes that will greatly benefit your life and your world. Often, your frustrations can help you to better understand what you truly care about.

Frustration is so much more than just an undesirable feeling. Frustration can be a valuable assistant in moving your life forward.

Instead of letting your frustrations get you down or make you angry, put them to work for you. Let those frustrations lead you to where you truly want to go.
— Ralph Marston

Last edited:

zenith

I’m sorry to hear that stillone, being misunderstood all the time is a feeling of alienation and isolation. Thank you for voice how you feel, it is a brave thing for anyone to do. The recent events of Edward Snowden perhaps forces us to face the reality of bring the unspoken to forefront. May be any kind of healing can only be achieved with the exposing of wounds. If you don’t mind, may I ask to what extend do you feel misunderstood? On the motivation level? Or on the action level (as in not nurtured)? Do you feel misunderstood here? Or in your physical life? Or everywhere? I ask you all these questions, in my physical reality I tend not to ask what happened if I see something as someone’s privacy, but recently I come to realize it’s hard to draw the line between boundaries and indifference. So if you don’t mind, for things you were misunderstood here, would you like to explain a bit what is it you truly meant to say? I’m a very private and solitaire person in many sense, it is hard for me to open up and let anyone in, and I more often than not look for ways to close the door rather than open it wider, it is my energy make up, it is hard work and takes constant consciousness to maintain a higher degree of openness, it can be done, but it is not easy. Coming from this subjective reality, I tend to shape the world through my subjectivity and not to ask anyone anything if they don’t volunteer it, this means I either am silent or end up talking about my own experience and objective views most of the time, it’s not easy communication, it really takes a braver kind of openness and directness form others to keep a healthy dialog going. If you’d like, please let me know if you feel misunderstood while you are here in this thread?

The energy of the Pandora’s box is very complicated, there are the permanent paradoxes of close interconnection and close disconnect, groups of the most intimate kind of strangers hugging together, maybe it is a reality can’t be described when people don’t live it. I feel it too, mostly at the climax of conflicts. There is this sense of surrealism, as if we’ve been speaking foreign languages and having unrelated realities. Reality to us is very different from reality of others… at some point I guess we need to come to peace with it. I’ve looked into the progressed mars turning direct, I realize since I was born a bit later, my mars stationed and turned direct back in 2008-2009, yours just about to start, this is actually the period of my worst self-destruction tendencies, the total destruction of my value system and its aftermath… it’s a very intense time to live through… take care. I’m currently having Saturn transiting my IC on the degree … it is very emotionally depressing and sad, but I try to maintain a degree of optimism towards life anyway I can. The world is also up in chaos… it seems that the more you try to love the world the more the world shows you reasons to be disappointed in it... but how can one give up loving the world? It would just turn one into the many disappointments the world has to accept and become.

Saturn transiting Scorpio is a hard transit… it deals with all of our fears and insecurities and secrets and emotions, things we can’t pinpoint and visualize… it is hard and it’s strange to wish it won’t be hard when it is straight forward hard for many people… so bear with it, live through it, it won’t last forever and it transforms in the end… this unnamed hardship, this life, everything in it, we are in it together.

So take care, and love yourself.

Last edited:

StillOne

Hey there Zenith. Sorry for venting in your thread. I think the realizations I had above were a nice wake-up to lessons. There were many lessons yesterday it seems.

I'll try and tackle some of your questions below. I think the gist of my frustration lies in that words are generally inadequate to describe exactly how you think and feel. There is something always lost in the translation. Sometimes, as you noted, it's better to just be silent.

Sorry I didn't speak more on the many insightful articles and your openness and willingness to understand me, and didn't describe the feeling of kinship of finding an lone island as another lone island. I truly feel all that, but my language of what I feel is naturally silence. do you feel the same way? sometimes?

You also mentioned this:

I have demonstrated a little what go through me at the same moment when I write a reply to stillone, yet I "choose" a response. it can be taken anyway it will be taken, according who stillone is. haha...
I think, as you see, depending on our current mood communication can be delivered differently and depending on the other person, interpreted differently as well. It's largely dependent on quite a bit of factors on how the message is delivered and how it is absorbed.

I think for the Pandora pattern, we are quite different inside than how we appear on the outside. This is one of the causes for what I'm describing.

If you don’t mind, may I ask to what extend do you feel misunderstood? On the motivation level? Or on the action level (as in not nurtured)? Do you feel misunderstood here? Or in your physical life? Or everywhere? I ask you all these questions, in my physical reality I tend not to ask what happened if I see something as someone’s privacy, but recently I come to realize it’s hard to draw the line between boundaries and indifference. So if you don’t mind, for things you were misunderstood here, would you like to explain a bit what is it you truly meant to say? I’m a very private and solitaire person in many sense, it is hard for me to open up and let anyone in, and I more often than not look for ways to close the door rather than open it wider, it is my energy make up, it is hard work and takes constant consciousness to maintain a higher degree of openness, it can be done, but it is not easy. Coming from this subjective reality, I tend to shape the world through my subjectivity and not to ask anyone anything if they don’t volunteer it, this means I either am silent or end up talking about my own experience and objective views most of the time, it’s not easy communication, it really takes a braver kind of openness and directness form others to keep a healthy dialog going. If you’d like, please let me know if you feel misunderstood while you are here in this thread?
Thanks. Most of what I'm saying doesn't have to do with this thread. I was searching for the definition of the Pandora's Box that I had posted. I wanted to reread it as it dawned on me that some of my troubles communicating are a result of the pattern.

I think I do myself a disservice by over-thinking my communication. I tend to withhold information or try to spin it to be diplomatic. I don't like to injure when I speak, so I try and alter things to soften the blow. This can be troublesome as you can get into white lies which are still lies. I think many people do this. Actually I think miscommunication is something that is a very big problem in the world in general. No one can understand exactly how you think and feel. It sure can make you feel very alone as you realize that no one can really relate to how you feel. Some or all of this may have to do with my Moon placement in the 12th...

I also now think that some of this frustration and open venting is the result of what Prog Mars is doing...

As depicted in the 3 posts above... it's all a timely lesson that I have to embrace and like Mars in Aries it's quick to flash hot and subside. All very brilliant really...

The energy of the Pandora’s box is very complicated, there are the permanent paradoxes of close interconnection and close disconnect, groups of the most intimate kind of strangers hugging together, maybe it is a reality can’t be described when people don’t live it. I feel it too, mostly at the climax of conflicts. There is this sense of surrealism, as if we’ve been speaking foreign languages and having unrelated realities. Reality to us is very different from reality of others… at some point I guess we need to come to peace with it. I’ve looked into the progressed mars turning direct, I realize since I was born a bit later, my mars stationed and turned direct back in 2008-2009, yours just about to start, this is actually the period of my worst self-destruction tendencies, the total destruction of my value system and its aftermath… it’s a very intense time to live through… take care. I’m currently having Saturn transiting my IC on the degree (I used the time rectification method using childhood events to adjusted my birth time to 12:17)… it is very emotionally depressing and sad, but I try to maintain a degree of optimism towards life anyway I can. The world is also up in chaos… it seems that the more you try to love the world the more the world shows you reasons to be disappointed in it... but how can one give up loving the world? It would just turn one into the many disappointments the world has to accept and become.
Ah, interesting about your Mars. I wasn't aware of that and made an assumption that it would be similar to what mine was doing.

Yes, through my studies it seems that my reality is becoming quite different than most. There has been a deepening and an embracing of a more universal philosophy. It's beautiful but also not very understood by others..

I can recommend the above reading that I got from astro.com. I read more after posting and it's accurate for me.

Saturn transiting Scorpio is a hard transit… it deals with all of our fears and insecurities and secrets and emotions, things we can’t pinpoint and visualize… it is hard and it’s strange to wish it won’t be hard when it is straight forward hard for many people… so bear with it, live through it, it won’t last forever and it transforms in the end… this unnamed hardship, this life, everything in it, we are in it together.

So take care, and love yourself.
Thanks. If there was something I didn't answer or need clarification on feel free to ask about it specifically. I think I find how you tend to write in big blocks of text to be a bit difficult for me to read.

Last edited:

zenith

Something unexpected happened, so it somewhat derailed me emotionally.

It’s Ok, don’t worry about venting or not venting, it is rather healthy to let out what’s inside, we just do it in individual ways/expressions, some through words, some through arts, some through acts, and how others perceived it is beyond our control. The thing that makes life complicated is human beings are organic energies, so actions and reactions creates ripples of subtle or not so subtle consequences. Dealing with these consequences is the complication, expressing it is the simple part. Sometimes it surprises us when we believe we are expressing harmlessly alone, but in reality we are not alone, we create unintended consequences through our expression… Expressing is part of the healing, once we embrace the “beyond our control” reality of human dynamics. So why do we speak? What is the motivation/meaning of the act of speaking?

The ancient wisdom of Laozi, said the knowing can be said is not knowing in the true sense. I take he meant the wholeness of the Cosmo cannot be brought into focus without the neglect of the unspoken. So it is the unsaid and the said together that made the completion. Journals, speaking to ancient trees when no one is around… silence, it provides soul with a healing no words can describe. It is also in silence I find I am closest to my core, the complication of living pulls me to path unknown, it is also healthy, through which consciousness is expended to what cannot be imagined, but it is only through silence I found the path back to the self. I read your experiences, I spoke my own, in reality we don’t share anyone’s subjective reality, in reality no one can, in that aloneness we are the same.

zenith

In one version of the story of Laozi, he was the head of the Capital Library back in his days, his philosophy for life was to live it. When the time came he decided to live out his life in the wilderness of the far west of the land, his friend and believer, who happened to be the officer in charge of the gate that would let him out of the country, literally held him hostage unless he writes a book to leave behind his vast wisdom. Laozi refused at first, then found his friend do have a valid point, so he stayed in the Gate post a bit longer and finished his one and only book Dao De Jing consisted of 5000 words. To me he was the only man of vast knowledge in literacy history (given the limited number of people I know of) who actually do not feel a bit of guilt of being utterly selfish.

Selfish and selflessness. Which one is which? The focused and the neglected, the spoken and unspoken… it holds meaning only in the context of a subjective vision of the world. The air fits in the bucket, but the bucket is not the nature of the air. Being utterly selfish is as valid a cosmic flow as being utterly selfless. Guilt is not real in fitting the context of selfish and selflessness into the context of civilizations. And the point where one sees beyond the bucket and air, is to become free of the constrains of buckets, or air. I read parts of Dao De Jing, not all of it yet. To which a few things come into my subjective focus. Laozi was right, he cannot write the flow of Cosmo in the constrain of his human subjectivity and interest. His vast knowledge, focusing on the wisdom of rulers and ruled, is words limited to his time, his social understanding and vision. Through which one feels the flow of the Cosmo trough his understanding of the manmade world. He understood this to its fullest, but there were no words to describe the unknown. If I were to write a book, it’ll be within the same subjective constrain of the world I know of today.

How then would a man who would not preach his understandings and leaves no trace, become known in the first place? To his friends, to people who had heard of him, how did they hear of him? How do you hear of something that did not seek to be heard? You don’t hear him, you live the experience of having engaged with him, which, unlike anything else you may have engage before or seen, would leave you with a different understanding and possibility of how and why are things done a certain way. This inward stretch of consciousness happened not through his words, but through your own willingness to recognize something that may be closer to the cosmic flow, created not by him or any man but by nature, and feel its calling. It is your own willingness to embrace the Cosmo that initiate change or expansion of consciousness in yourself. No one can take or seek to take this credit of self-bravery. Nor can anyone give it away, this self-bravery/forgiveness/freedom/acceptance/love. You can neglect it, but it is not something deducted from one and add to the other, it happens in the complete being of each individuals.

zenith

I regularly took long walks in nature, most time it is a peaceful time where the consciousness finds its place in me and settle in, and the energy of simplicity of nature flow into my well-being. There are also times when there is not peace. When I quite down the voice of society, still my mind and heart and unit my energy, I can still feel somethings keep on screaming and kicking. It’s frustration, it’s anger, it’s a score of other unnamed emotions. It usually wants something: hatred, revenge, destruction, cheating, abandon, harming. And in stillness these screaming are very loud, I can trace these screams to motivations that drives me to do a score of things in life. They can’t be quiet down by any kind of force. I've learned over the years to have an eye to eye conversation with them.

One day my son ask me, he said there is no freedom in schools it’s like a prison and there are more “not kind things” done to children then “kind things”, like control children’s mind and make them slaves of rules. So he ask me why is it he has to go to school? I ask him, what would you do then if you don’t go to school, or just society because society is a bigger version of school? He said he can live in nature. I ask him does he know what life would be like living in nature? He said he will hunt and just be free. So I described a bit what life would be in nature, there will be no electricity, so anything associate with it will be gone, he cannot hear music or visit his grandpa in China. Most of his days will be spend hunting food and keeping himself safe from animals that wants to eat him, finding warmth to stay alive in winter, and if he got sick there is no hospital. Basically 90% of his life will be doing hard work to have what he already enjoys every single day without work for it at all. The part that is mad in him is mad because he has free time to do other things, and they hasn't gone the way he wanted it to. So tell him he can “not going to school” if he is “willing to accept life without society”, and ask him if he want to? He became quite, and said no, he wants to go to school. So I said NOW let’s talk about how to DEAL with school, and we did.

Over the years, I've learned to have a respectful conversation with the murder, manipulator, cheater, hater, opportunist in me. They usually have a good reason behind them and they are part of me that needs to be loved instead of hated, or punished. I found if I come to these conversations without judge them, I gave them what they want and it instantly become clear what they will lose in place of gain. When these darkness screams, they come from a place where they already enjoy what they have and wanting more. In the scream there is no mindfulness of what they will lose if things have gone their way. They do not want to lose what they have, when they want to hate to destroy in others, they want to be loved and built upon in themselves, this conversation bring upon the realization life is a choice, you cannot have both direction when your two feet only takes you to one place, that is the law of the universe.

So without these conversations and attention to their needs, treating them as part of the humanness that they are, I would be driven to acts without the consciousness, and experience the karma of life doing the choosing for me, life will “take away” and “give” in accordance to my deeds, that karma do not work according to the laws of man, it works according to the laws of Cosmos, it serves my own interest to follow the laws of Cosmos since it’s not like one can escape its totality. It is only when the darkness in me are dealt with humanly, it behaves human. So then we accept “there are things I can do, and there are things I can’t” in pursuit of happiness (no one screams because they want to be sad, people scream because they are sad and want to be happy), and THEN we talk about how to DEAL with it. That is how they screams no more. It is the only sustainable way I found in my subjective consciousness that worked.

Last edited:

zenith

Laozi is able to walk out that gate without a trace, because he truly believe everything he knew and everything he was, is already everywhere, in everyone, at anytime, as long as this world exists.

Last edited:

chamillah

Thanks for all your posts on this subject. I have a very similar pattern in my chart and I was also born in October 1973. I have been searching for its meaning for many years now. So grateful to find this! I feel like I have so much in common with many of you and have gone through slimier experiences. So nice to meet kindred spirits. :happy::happy: Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 6.59.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 6.59.50 PM.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 28