Will we be together again?

The Everqueen

Ooh such a good news! I'm so glad and thankful you checked your old book so you can answer my question.
He said "Limit this to a few degrees inside the next sign. If the aspect does not perfect within, at most, 3 or 4 degrees of the next sign, the thing will not happen." Maybe he meant that planet that's changing sign, has to make perfect aspect within 4 degrees of that next sign. I dont know if you understand what I'm trying to say haha, but nonetheless I'm pretty sure that anyway it applies to this situation of mine.

I did have to read what he said a couple of times I have to say! Whatever happens Mercury isn't standing still, its moving so it is going to make that aspect. It all makes sense in context - his attitude changes and then the aspect happens. I think it's okay.

"Something is going to change, his feeling towards you. If the receptions were the other way around going from rulership to detriment then it would be a different scenario." - Yes I agree totally, that would turn the situation in negative way, I mean his feelings would change in negative. So this makes sense, he (mercury) is changing signs (changing his feelings to a more positive) so we (jupiter and mercury trine aspect) can come back together.
"The Ascendant isn't late - from 27 degrees is late." Yes, I read that in William Lilly's book

"We don't use the outer planets unless they are on an angle and no significators makes aspects to them."- In this chart, before Moon gets to the Sun, it meets with sextile to Uranus, so I'm not sure if it counts as a prohibition, or Uranus makes impact only when in conjunction to significator? Uranus rules my third house, when we use whole whouse system, and it is a sextile, so a positive aspect to Uranus. But even if it prohibits, there are still Mercury and Jupiter.

Lilly wouldn't have used this aspect with Uranus as he wasn't aware of it as it wasn't discovered until 1781. Uranus represents divorce, separations and disruptions if we use them but as this isn't a conjunction or anything on an angle we can ignore it - a sextile is a weak aspect at the best of times.
Thank you so much for this gesture!

I could be wrong but I don't think so on this occasion, the chart is fairly simple compared to some I've dealt with. Anyway, don't let astrology rule your life, go after what you want, the stars advise they do not compel!!

Last edited:

andrea2709

I could be wrong but I don't think so on this occasion, the chart is fairly simple compared to some I've dealt with. Anyway, don't let astrology rule your life, go after what you want, the stars advise they do not compel!!
Yes that's right, I hope all goes well. I will update the thread when things begin to develop. Thank you all so much. Take care!

andrea2709

Here's the little UPDATE on the situation: I was told I will have to make this coming together somehow, and because we were not in contact at that time, I reached out to him on 27th July, so 18 days after the chart was made. He seemed so glad that I contacted him, and was very enthusiastic in the chat.We talked about how we've been and all that stuff. He engaged quite a lot in the conversation so I asked him if we could meet on a coffee sometime. He agreed but we didn't schedule the meeting. So I waited 6 days and reached out to him again asking when we're going to meet. To make this story short, we met yesterday, (27 days after the chart was made), we talked about how we've been, and later he asked me if I have boyfriend. I said no and asked him too if he has girlfriend. He doesn't, and then we continued to talk about other stuff. We had a great time even though he has two jobs now so he doesn't have so much free time as before. After 1 hour we hooked up and had sex. After that he had to bring me home, because it was already late at night and he had to go to job today early in the morning. He said that we will meet again these days when he has time.
So regarding the chart, it was showing me putting the effort to bring us together. When we were hanging out yesterday, I didn't initiate coming back together, it is more like I had to put an effort in making the contact with him and initiate first meeting after our breakup. But the whole time we hanged out, it was like it came on it's on accord, with him kind of initiating having sex and saying we will hang out again these days.
So I dont know if we are 'officially' back together, because we didn't bring that up, but because he told me we are going to 'repeat this', it seems more like the situation started developing towards getting back together.
He also said that he might go abroad soon, because of the new job opportunity, so I don't know really how it will play out.

rafaella

Here's the little UPDATE on the situation: I was told I will have to make this coming together somehow, and because we were not in contact at that time, I reached out to him on 27th July, so 18 days after the chart was made. He seemed so glad that I contacted him, and was very enthusiastic in the chat.We talked about how we've been and all that stuff. He engaged quite a lot in the conversation so I asked him if we could meet on a coffee sometime. He agreed but we didn't schedule the meeting. So I waited 6 days and reached out to him again asking when we're going to meet. To make this story short, we met yesterday, (27 days after the chart was made), we talked about how we've been, and later he asked me if I have boyfriend. I said no and asked him too if he has girlfriend. He doesn't, and then we continued to talk about other stuff. We had a great time even though he has two jobs now so he doesn't have so much free time as before. After 1 hour we hooked up and had sex. After that he had to bring me home, because it was already late at night and he had to go to job today early in the morning. He said that we will meet again these days when he has time.
So regarding the chart, it was showing me putting the effort to bring us together. When we were hanging out yesterday, I didn't initiate coming back together, it is more like I had to put an effort in making the contact with him and initiate first meeting after our breakup. But the whole time we hanged out, it was like it came on it's on accord, with him kind of initiating having sex and saying we will hang out again these days.
So I dont know if we are 'officially' back together, because we didn't bring that up, but because he told me we are going to 'repeat this', it seems more like the situation started developing towards getting back together.
He also said that he might go abroad soon, because of the new job opportunity, so I don't know really how it will play out.

Hi there

Thanks so much for the update. It seems the events played out as shown in the chart including the timing. As shown it was going to be about 4 weeks, which is 28 days. So that’s really spot on almost to the day! Amazing!

In regards to a relationship, it does seem you are back together. The only issue is, mercury was in its own part of the chart, so he is not someone who initiates, or goes after you. Mercury is cautious. But he does have interest in you. If he is about to move overseas well then this may cause an issue for you both and a decision you’ll have to make about your relationship.

Thanks again. I appreciate you coming back and updating us, this is how we learn and improve.

andrea2709

Hi Rafaella, you're welcome! Yes the timing was spot on, probably because here we have mutual application so it brings things even faster.

What do you mean by 'Mercury is cautious'? and do you think he will stay that way, I mean, will he from now on start to initiate meeting, contact, etc or will I have to do it all the time? Mercury will change signs, so change of attitude and/or circumstances?

andrea2709

Just to give another update on this for those who are interested in the outcomes. So basically we are not back together. I mean, I asked him to hang out again and he said he'll let me know when he has more time, and he also said that he doesn't want to see me so often (reason for that is because he thinks that if we see each other often, he would fall in love, which he doesn't want at the moment), so it seems his attitudes are not changed yet (which was shown by upcoming change of sign by his significator), so maybe that trine pointed out on 3-4 months, instead of weeks. I'll update the thread if something happens at that time.

ElenaJ

"reason for that is because he thinks that if we see each other often, he would fall in love, which he doesn't want at the moment),"

Hmmm. Where have I heard that before???

Hopefully Andrea you'll find the strength to free yourself from this tie.

If he comes back (which I don't see in the chart) and wants to be with you, you can always fall back in with him.
Nothing is final, except death.