Transiting Saturn opposition to Mars in 10th and Saturn in 11th house

mngrsofia

Hi All,

I'm struggling with a new business I am trying to launch - a fashion website :) I have asked also horary questions, but decided to look at the current transits and surprise, surprise - Saturn is opposing natal Mars, which is in 10th house (career), and will later oppose natal Saturn in 11th house (income from career).

Of course, the transits will continue for many months going from retrograde to direct... So somewhere after mid 2022 they will be behind me.

So what do you think? What should I expect in the meantime? Should I put my website on a pause during this period (the advertisement expenses are quite big, so if no good results are expected, better to do nothing)...

Thanks to all who will comment or just look at the chart :)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The chart is pretty hard to read, small font and a bit blurry?
Would you want to create your natal in astro.com and upload it here for us to look at?

mngrsofia

The chart is pretty hard to read, small font and a bit blurry?
Would you want to create your natal in astro.com and upload it here for us to look at?

Oops sorry, I now see the quality is very poor... I liked the aspects table for transits at the bottom, but really not readable..

I have edited my initial post and attached a chart from Astro.com with the transits - I hope it is OK now :)

Thank you so much, Ilene!

IleneK

Premium Member
In the natal chart, Mars represents your energy, your ability to go forward. Transiting Saturn might impede that in a way. But I also see Saturn Rx as asking you to stop/reflect to get things in order. You will contend with having to get things in order, getting everything shipshape until the end of the year, when Saturn completes its final contact with natal Mars.

Your Saturn opposition, an important maturing contact as it repeats throughout our lives, is not for another 18 months or so, so I wouldn't look that far ahead right now.

What I would be interested in is the ruler of your business/10th house, Moon, and ruler of the 11th, monies from the business, Sun.
Saturn comes up to trine your Moon in early next year and I see that as favorable possibility. And then goes on to square your Sun shortly thereafter.

So what I see is that hard work, really finding out about and following the rules as it relates to what you are trying to do, is called for in the easy trine from Saturn to Moon, so having to do with the business itself. And that there will be challenges with regard to the monies as Saturn squares Sun.

Since transiting Saturn is so prominent, it suggests that through hard work you will learn a lot of important lessons. Be sure to paying attention, and remain steadfast and committed to doing the work required.

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

I'm struggling with a new business I am trying to launch - a fashion website :)

I have asked also horary questions, but decided to look at the current transits and surprise, surprise - Saturn is opposing natal Mars, which is in 10th house (career), and will later oppose natal Saturn in 11th house (income from career).

So what do you think? What should I expect in the meantime? Should I put my website on a pause during this period (the advertisement expenses are quite big, so if no good results are expected, better to do nothing)...

Hello sofia,

10th house - career, vocation and your way of evolving yourself in your chart is ruled by your moon - being in gemini in 9th house - conjuncted by your venus as your ASC ruler and as your 8th house ruler - a.o. house of contracts and skills and gifts you have inherited from family members and family traditions and opinions on you.

Doing you own website business - is social media 11th house - ruled by your sun. Having your own business and to be self-independant is 5th house - ruled by your uranus - being in scorpio in 2nd house - 2nd house is financial income and money flow and self-protection and saving own physical existence.

Work as an employee is 6th house - ruled by your neptune being in sag in your 3rd - sign of arts and sign of sports and creative writing- opposing your gemini moon and gemini venus in 9th house. 9th house is about travels, teaching, coaching, house of book publishers and about writing where you main vocation is in with ruler of 10th in 9th house.

Your mars in your 11th house rules your 7th house meeting people and relationships and show that you need a partner for being active on social media area and business up there. Your sun ruling your 11th house is in taurus in 8th house under the sense of "together we are strong".

But neither your moon as career house ruler nor your sun as 11th house ruler - social media and website business is transit activated this year for getting the necessary energy to expand your business and to be successful.

Your natal pluto ruling your 2nd house - financial income will soon be inconjuncted by transit uranus until next year to get you creative in money matters and to liberate yourself from subjects not working for you. And your natal uranus ruling your 5th house self-independency and own business will soon be opposed by transit uranus being in your 8th house - money of the others, banker money and debts - until next year.

To be honest - I don't see good chances with your fashion website business this year.

Zora

Account Closed
Transit saturn opposing your natal mars will be about a challenge in your personal relationships and also on social media level. And not about your career itself. Your mars will same time be squared by uranus as ruler of your 5th house - also own creativity and house of love and romance.

Your natal saturn ruling your 4th house - emotions, basic trust and your real home is already ready right now still transit activated and supported by transit jupiter until end of this year - for improvement in your real home matters and emotions and a good time for a relocation.

Transit saturn will first time reach your natal saturn on Jan 15/2023 for opposition.

And your natal saturn is now inconjuncted by transit neptune being in your work house and health house 6th to get you creative - for staying socialized and to take roots in society with your own work now - probably from and in your home.

Last edited:

mngrsofia

Dear Ilene and Zora,

Thank you so much for your time and thorough input.

I'm sorry for my long silence, but I finally got to visit my birth county office. I got a copy of my birth certificate with a time stamp, and the time is 1 hour off from what I had from my mom (and have been using up to now)..... Some time ago I had a sort of rectification done by a professional astrologer, who said my time of birth may be a few minutes off from what my mom provided, but not 1 hour.

Although some things are still valid, others are quite different (meaning as house rulers)... It is not impossible that the birth time was not recorded exactly right. So quite confused here, trying to see how the important past events fit into this chart - but I'm not good yet, so really cannot tell which one is the correct one.

One thing I checked is the previous time I had transit Saturn square natal Sun: it was in 2006, when I decided to quit my job - I didn't have any prospects at time of quitting, but just a month or so later I got an offer for twice the pay :) I worked in that company until recently, but had to quit because my personal life no longer allowed me to work full time 9-6 job, especially with the COVID situation..

Anyway, I attach this chart as well just for info - here I have intercepted Leo in 10th and Aq in 5th, so these 2 signs do not have their power in my chart, which is quite bad... I will study this new chart in the near future and if I come to any conclusion which one is correct, I will let you know just for reference and study purposes :)

Thank you again and sorry if your efforts were in vain because of my incorrect data :( Although some of the comments are valid anyway :)

Attachments

• new D - copy.jpg
    new D - copy.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 16