Scorpio question

vandeluca

Hello not sure I have this in the right thread.
But I wanted some insight or experience.

I'm an Aries girl really in love with my Scorpio and he also. We have been together over a year.

I'm Sun, Moon, and Mercury, and 12th house in Aries; Venus and Mars in Gemini; Capricorn Ascending

He is Scoprio Sun, Mercury and Venus and 10th house; Libra Moon Mars in Pisces; Taurus Ascending

From the start he told he it was a challenge to let people to get too close to him, but he wanted to try with me. It still is is challenge but he does. He has zero problem expressing his emotions about love and how he feels. We spend all our free time together, know his family , (even mom says how private and he doesn't tell them anything). He tells me he does tell me the most of anyone...

My questiion is..how can you love someone so much and spill deep emotions for love.. but for seemingly minor things. Or how do you want to get physically close intimate when you are afraid to get emotionally close first...

Just small stuff he gets funny with ==we're in college- he had a job interview got the job and started the next day..told me the night before; told me 2 weeks after he got his license; if he got an award he doesn't share it unless it comes up). Little thing he is afraid to express and I don't get that.

I am trying to understand that and love this guy, but what is the vulnerability with these little things? How does one ever get fully trusted or access. They say you are their other half but why go through these things alone. I don't care if he fails things..I would be there.

That being said..of course he loves to know everything about me (yet sometimes if he realizes he asks too much he will say if you are ready to tell me)/

Would just love some insight so that I can easier understand this. Sorry I was unable to use the charts on this site it was not working:

ETA**** Please note I attached the charts below. 1 combined and 2 separate. I hope they are easy to read not sure why these links don't work they work for me here. Thank you all

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?;clang=e;stx2=s=outs=24;rs=3;btyp=w2gw;nhor=1

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?;clang=e;stx2=s=outs=24;rs=3;btyp=w2gw;nhor=2

[please provide a chart or upload a chart to a link site and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited:

Harmelia

I can't open your charts. Scorpios are generally very private and cautious in relationships. If he's also got a strong Capricorn influence, that could also make it tough for him to share himself. To say more - I need to see the charts.

vandeluca

Hi and thanks so much for your patience. I am sorry I don't know what happened I am normally pretty good with attachments and things..BUT...
I have attached 1 and then each one separate.

Sorry for the confusion! And thank you in advance!

Last edited:

vandeluca

Thank you Hermelia. I have known that about Scorpios based on a couple friends that I have..I didn't expect it to be with smaller details :). It is just a different way of thinking for me that is all. I have gotten used to and accepting it, however I would love one day that to feel easier for him.

Thanks all!

Harmelia

Hi and thanks so much for your patience. I am sorry I don't know what happened I am normally pretty good with attachments and things..BUT...
I have attached 1 and then each one separate.

Sorry for the confusion! And thank you in advance!

You know, you and your boyfriend are REALLY YOUNG. Boyfriend isn't even 20 yet. Many people change a great deal as time goes on - even in their 20s. Most people are reeling from their childhood situations in which they have not been able to express themselves satisfactorily. I don't think that astrology is going to tell you how he will grow and change. He may blossom once he gets further from home - but there are no guarantees.

I will say that he's probably attracted to you because he's learning how to be more independent in this lifetime. You're an Aries Sun and Moon and probably you're independent-minded and freer to express. Scorpio tends to be more fearful or cautious - and his Libra Moon makes him very sensitive. If his family experience wasn't very loving or harmonious, it's very difficult for Libras. He's going to be someone who will be of service to others. He's a very sensitive guy.

If you love him, you don't have much choice but to be patient. You have more fire, and you're more outgoing and direct. I can understand how his withholding would bother you some - as Aries withholds nothing - it shares immediately. No two people relate perfectly. It may be worth waiting to see how he develops. If he wants to open up more and is working on it - that's encouraging. If he wants to, he most likely will improve - especially if he knows it's important to you.

Last edited:

vandeluca

Yep I know we are:). It's been great I think we are both lucky. I didn't expect any of this nor he I think. But it has been grea

To tell you the truth I wish we met later in our mid to late 20's for reasons you said.
He is extremely sensitive but I think his family life is nurturing or always has been. I think he would try more too- I don't really pressure him on it..Surprisingly this Aries is being patient in this!

Thank you I was just checking if there was something in his chart- Not new to astrology but new to charts.

Thanks!