Urgent: should I stay or should I go

Dear all,

I posted this query at the end of my previous post, but maybe it was not the right way to do it, so, since my deadline for replying to the new job offer is tomorrow, I will try again in a separate post.

As you might have read in the other thread I finally got the very much important certification that allows me to have a much better post in my place of work.

Monday I was offered a cool job in line with my new position, but I am torn because my current department is in trouble and they could use my expertise and they promised me a job of the correct level in July. I kind of hate to jump ship now were my colleagues are in a dire situation, but I also kind of worked so hard that being head hunted for a much cooler department makes my heart filled with pride.

So what should I do: stay or go?

This is the horary chart .... which I do not get AT ALL.

I am the moon in 10th, peregrine (?) in aries. I think this reflect very well my confusion right now and also the uncertainty of the situation. Job is mercury in sixth and capricorn appling a sextile to moon, then Aries is intercepted in 10 and mars is in 11th with no aspect, (but moon will catch up with mars in a conjunction). This might be the reflection of the powerful "friend" who offered me the job and who will become my new boss.

From what I can see, I take mercury as the old job and mars as the old one. I am separating from old to join the new so that is what I should do. Am I missing something or being fundamentally wrong? Is the question wrong?

Any help on this very important question for me will be highly appreciated. I trust horary but I am afraid that my low skills in reading might mislead me and that I will take the wrong decision.

I attach the chart in Regiomontanus here below.

Thanks much in advance
Stellina

Attachments

• astro_2gw_stay_or_go_hr.43850.31934.jpg
    astro_2gw_stay_or_go_hr.43850.31934.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 21