My best friend is really confused about her career path!

VenusianGirl

My best friend gave me permission to post her chart in the hopes that someone can help her figure out what she wants to do in life. She's really confused, gets bored easily and many things interest her, but she can't seem to actually commit to one specific thing. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 24

Cary2

Banned
Your Venus/Saturn square sits on your angles in a prominent way. Your Sun/Moon midpoint squares your Ascendant.

Your concerns about your love life or about basic happiness in life are weighing you down. You are a severe self-critic, or you are appearing overconfident in order to compensate, and you feel robbed of happiness and pleasure. You have many older friends, and you may be carrying a burden for others. The ups and downs in your life are particularly jarring. You find it hard to articulate, and you are inhibited.

Since Jupiter is in the First House square to Mc, I’m supposing that being overweight is making it worse. You are psychically burdened by the thought that you will not be loved.

I think you need to clear these barriers to move ahead effectively.

Your Venus/Saturn square suggests an artist in the creative arts field. I can't tell if that is music, dance, sculpture, or the fashion/beauty industry.

You may have features that suggest the classic Greek beauty of ancient statues. You may have beautiful eyes.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

My best friend gave me permission to post her chart
in the hopes that someone can help her figure out what she wants to do in life.

She's really confused, gets bored easily and many things interest her, but

she can't seem to actually commit to one specific thing. Thanks so much!

Moon is not of the sect in favor as this is a day chart
aMoon is unhappy above horizon in a day chart
Moon is ruled by Mercury
let's find whether Mercury is diurnal or nocturnal :smile:

chart is a day chart
so
the diurnal sect is in favour
Sun is the sect leader
and Jupiter and Saturn are the planets of the sect in favour:
Mercury in this chart is an evening star - so of the nocturnal sect
thus
Mercury is in this case not of the sect in favor
but is co-sectarian with Moon, Venus and Mars

WITH REFERENCE TO THE HORIZON

The diurnal planets are happier
if they are above the horizon in a day chart
and
sect leader Sun
IS above horizon

BUT
diurnal planets Jupiter and Saturn are BELOW horizon

Moon is a nocturnal planet and nocturnal planets are happier
if they are below the horizon in a day chart.
This is not really a condition of sect
—it does not define sect in any way.
This is only a way to further determine the strength
or mood of any particular planet.
And it’s only adding or subtracting mildly from the planet.
in a day chart their preference is below the horizon

so far as this chart is concerned then
ALL nocturnal planets are placed ABOVE horizon and thus unhappy

Cary2

Banned
Your Venus/Saturn square sits on your angles in a prominent way. Your Sun/Moon midpoint squares your Ascendant.

Your concerns about your love life or about basic happiness in life are weighing you down. You are a severe self-critic, or you are appearing overconfident in order to compensate, and you feel robbed of happiness and pleasure. You have many older friends, and you may be carrying a burden for others. The ups and downs in your life are particularly jarring. You find it hard to articulate, and you are inhibited.

Since Jupiter is in the First House square to Mc, I’m supposing that being overweight is making it worse. You are psychically burdened by the thought that you will not be loved.

I think you need to clear these barriers to move ahead effectively.

Your Venus/Saturn square suggests an artist in the creative arts field. I can't tell if that is music, dance, sculpture, or the fashion/beauty industry.

You may have features that suggest the classic Greek beauty of ancient statues. You may have beautiful eyes.

Architecture is also a good fit with artist, too.