Will I get the job

Spicadilly

What do you make of that VOC Moon?
Many seem to understandably concerned about it on this thread. I am, too.:lol: Be honest, Tikana, lol.

Rafella, any thoughts? You did point it out, but left me with just that. How cruel of you.:p

I recently had a VOC Moon before joining my planet for a role. I had to wait ages between talking to the recruiter, agreeing on a rate and interview dates back and forth.

aquarius7000

I recently had a VOC Moon before joining my planet for a role. I had to wait ages between talking to the recruiter, agreeing on a rate and interview dates back and forth.
Yes, I took it as a delay right at the start itself, the VOC Moon, I mean. The delay has actually happened. I have to say, I wasn't expecting that because this is a top financial service co., and because they were rushing me thru the rounds. They clearly don't practise well what they preach, or push lol.

I do hope Chrysalis and Vyri are wrong, lol, for my own sake, and that it is only a delay. Just wrong this time around.:biggrin:

rafaella

What do you make of that VOC Moon?
Many seem to understandably concerned about it on this thread. I am, too.:lol: Be honest, Tikana, lol.

Rafella, any thoughts? You did point it out, but left me with just that. How cruel of you.:p

Well there are a few things - wide orb between Venus/Saturn, early ASC, Moon void, Moon entering her fall. So all this makes me think something is not completely clear with this job, still some developments going with the early ASC (or perhaps it was due to few more hurdles to go through for you when you asked this question). Moon changing sign in the 7th makes me think a relocation that you may not be happy about (Moon in fall).

BTW what was your question for this horary? It says 'test 2' in the chart?

When Moon is void and has to change signs to make aspect to a significator this indicates change of attitude, change of plans, or location. (Yes I know Jupiter is not a significator). Jupiter is dispositor of the job/company (Saturn), and placed on 7th cusp... the more I look at it the more I think a relocation or different branch might be the key here. Maybe not overseas but a different branch in US?

Anyways, lets wait and see, maybe my theory is wrong... Jupiter can be training overseas...and not really relocation as such.

Good luck for the coming week! :biggrin:

tikana

when primary planets are in aspect .. moon is void.. rely on primary planets because moon void is saying there is nothing to worry about

aquarius7000

Hi all,

Update: heard back today just before COB. They want to talk tomorrow and discuss the remuneration package again. So, this is the delay. I was pretty reasonable in what I asked, so I will not want to make much of a concession. I don't mind going down just a bit because I am looking forward to a change. So, let us see. They will call me tomorrow. Will update again, of course. :pouty:

Not sure if the chart shows the final outcome.

...Cancer timing is in the 12th house (3rd is 12th (disappointment) from the 4th house, non revealing, ($$ she goes into fall of Scorpio) possibly a promise the company won't agree to keep?..
Vyri came close.

aquarius7000

...Moon changing sign in the 7th makes me think a relocation that you may not be happy about (Moon in fall).
I really can't think of relocation and neither has that ever even been mentioned in the Job Description, or in any one of the 4 interview rounds. The Moon is yet to change the signs, so it is in the future, else I would have suspected that it could have had to do with one of the management people that was over from London and also interviewed me.

BTW what was your question for this horary? It says 'test 2' in the chart?
"Will I get the job" was the question. I use test 1 & 2... as perm. names for temp charts:biggrin:. That way I only have to edit the data in astro.com and not create a new entry altogether.

When Moon is void and has to change signs to make aspect to a significator this indicates change of attitude, change of plans, or location. (Yes I know Jupiter is not a significator). Jupiter is dispositor of the job/company (Saturn), and placed on 7th cusp... the more I look at it the more I think a relocation or different branch might be the key here. Maybe not overseas but a different branch in US?
Not sure what you mean by "change of attitude". My attitude with my Moon in Cap is quite steady really:biggrin: No, honestly, I didn't get you there. When you say "change of plans", could that mean that I might not accept their offer?:unsure: The job is in the location that they advertised and where I went for my interviews. That they confirmed to me, unless now there's a surprise on that bit. I will never forgive them for that then.:D

Anyways, lets wait and see, maybe my theory is wrong... Jupiter can be training overseas...and not really relocation as such.
Now that I would not mind at all:p

Thanks.

Last edited:

tikana

moon changing signs usually indicates conditions changing.. maybe contract salary something will be adjusted

aquarius7000

moon changing signs usually indicates conditions changing.. maybe contract salary something will be adjusted
Most likely the salary:unsure:. Will know tomorrow. They did say in their email today I am the final candidate the panel has decided on. I will update again. 7 is usually my lucky no., so let us see if it works its magic for me tomorrow.:biggrin:

Moon connection with Sun is a very meaningful one, your reason for 'securing' a position is ego driven as you will be identified (standing-position) and known for your acumen for a reflection of you personally, that is exemplified by the recent and somewhat still effective 'under the Sun's beams', Moon's position. Leaving the conjunction with the Sun reflects Leo 5th house, the house is 8th (resources to the prospective 10th decision maker career concerns, which makes all the concerns of the Sun as past into present (beams) overpowering for the final decision?)
Interesting take, Vyri. I agree, the Sun is often important, though I don't always consider it that carefully, I have to say.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Normally I don't pull a 2nd chart on the same issue, but this is not exactly the same question, but largely connected to it.

Question: Will I be able to convince the potential employer of the salary at least within my desired range, if not same amount?

If nothing else, since the outcome will be known tomorrow, we can use this to practise/test our Horary skills.

What is that Uranus doing bang on the MC. 1st and 2nd houses both in Leo and the Sun peregrine in Sco. with dispositor in its fall. Hmm...:pinched:

Attachments

• test 2.png
    test 2.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 43

rafaella

salary is 2nd from 10th. Which is Mercury in detriment... so maybe not?

If you don't get the salary you want, will you decline this job?

Chrysalis

You sun are square your asc, which is the difficulties your facing with this, job/venus (whole signs) venus is opposing uranus. Mercury the money from the job has just moved into its detriment, and with moon also being in this house, this seem to be where the issues stands and even more so as moons in a pitted degree.

Saturn L7 is in opposition with the moon, so either they dont accept the amount or you dont.

I dnt see it happening due to something to do with the pay.

Also you sun is VOC.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I have a certain range in mind, if it falls below that, I might. If it wavers inside the range, I will consider the job. Thanks
salary is 2nd from 10th. Which is Mercury in detriment... so maybe not?

If you don't get the salary you want, will you decline this job?

aquarius7000

They will meet ur salary
L2 to L10
There will b a drop
Merc is weak
So had my call with them. It was the salary. They tried to bring the asked amount down by 10%. My range permitted me to go down by 5%, which I gave to them as my final amount. They will come back by Wed evening or Thursday of this week. It seems like a general HR thing to me where HR tries to show the business unit that they could save amount X by renegotiating with the candidate. Let us see. Thanks again.

tikana

So had my call with them. It was the salary. They tried to bring the asked amount down by 10%. My range permitted me to go down by 5%, which I gave to them as my final amount. They will come back by Wed evening or Thursday of this week. It seems like a general HR thing to me where HR tries to show the business unit that they could save amount X by renegotiating with the candidate. Let us see. Thanks again.

Interesting