What aspects jump out at you?

sandrang123

Take a stab at the chart?

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 48

fifteen

Mecury Rx is really hitting it today, doesn't it? :happy: much confusion. :sideways:

A question or problem would be good, next to a full astrodienst chart. Not because it's astrodienst (I don't like their charts), but simply because were used to stare at them. :biggrin:

Indeed I Dream

Sidereal astrology

What is sidereal astrology? Sidereal astrology sees the planets differently. Due to earth's precession, the planets are shifted above 20 degrees aback. Some say 24 degrees.

I'll use sidereal astrology here, since it's accurate.

Sandrang (samantha).

You have a very complex chart. Your chart with my settings has a lot of complexity in its looks. (The aspect lines are all over the place of the chart)

This means sometimes you don't know how to strive for what belongs to you (The World)

Sagittarius on 4th house cusp signifies that your emotions, partially, and your house, fully, are very visionary, or freedom-loving (liberty-loving) or sometimes conservative.

We'll leave it at that

Venus is almost in the 10th house. This can signify you're a soft, a kind person. :)

Do you want me to continue?

I have time.

sandrang123

I'm sorry, fifteen. I don't use that program, as I'm not sure what orbs they use. This chart program is the one my astrology teacher uses, so it's the one I trust, in terms of degrees and aspects. :)

Thank you!
Sandy

sandrang123

Mecury Rx is really hitting it today, doesn't it? :happy: much confusion. :sideways:

A question or problem would be good, next to a full astrodienst chart. Not because it's astrodienst (I don't like their charts), but simply because were used to stare at them. :biggrin:

LOL! I was born during a mercury retrograde. ;) I think it makes me introverted and thoughtful. (That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!) :biggrin:

Save

sandrang123

I had questions about planets aspecting my angular houses (Pluto conjunct Ascendant, Jupiter conjunct IC, Venus at midheaven (I give her a slightly wider orb, for various reasons). I'd also like to see if any fame/success is depicted. If anyone knows about the Aries point and if this shows that, I'd welcome feedback on that. I'm also wondering if my chart forms a Grand Cross.

sandrang123

Sidereal astrology

What is sidereal astrology? Sidereal astrology sees the planets differently. Due to earth's precession, the planets are shifted above 20 degrees aback. Some say 24 degrees.

I'll use sidereal astrology here, since it's accurate.

Sandrang (samantha).

You have a very complex chart. Your chart with my settings has a lot of complexity in its looks. (The aspect lines are all over the place of the chart)

This means sometimes you don't know how to strive for what belongs to you (The World)

Sagittarius on 4th house cusp signifies that your emotions, partially, and your house, fully, are very visionary, or freedom-loving (liberty-loving) or sometimes conservative.

We'll leave it at that

Venus is almost in the 10th house. This can signify you're a soft, a kind person. :)

Do you want me to continue?

I have time.

Dear Indeed I Dream,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my chart. And, I'm a "Sandy". Nice to meet you!

I have never used Sidereal astrology, but I'm interested in techniques that move the dial ahead a certain amount of degrees. Why 20 or 24, specifically? I will have to look the technique up. Yes, I'd like to hear more. Thank you, again.

I hear what you're saying about figuring out how to obtain what I strive for. Honestly, I feel as though I strive a lot, but am weirdly on Saturn's time. Nothing happens when I'd like it to, but I always feel in a weird way that success has been promised. Of course these days, I'm feeling a little discouraged by the systems I've bought into. Must be Saturn in my 9th. :)

The Sag rings true, too. I am very freedom loving and wide ranging in my vision.

Venus is my highest planet. Normally I use a five degree orb for Sun, Moon, Jupiter and Saturn, and 3 degrees for the rest, but I actually make a concession for Venus, given that she holds a lot of influence in my chart (Scout planet, Ruler, highest planet). She's got that tough square to Pluto, though.

And thank you for the compliment. I'd like to think people see me as warm and kind. I try to be. :)

All Best Wishes to You.

Sandy
Save

sandrang123

Dear Rahu,

First, can I just give you a big cyber-hug for this? Thank you for taking the time. I'd say this is just about all correct. I definitely always feel that Pluto conjunct my ascendant and tend to have a very "skunky" personality, in that I repel people as much as I attract (I know you didn't say that...I'm adding to it here). I also had a Plutonian "death" experience at birth (born with umbilical cord around my neck).

Really, though, as I said: You hit upon a lot of things. I'm going to take this evening to process it. I will write again tomorrow.

In the interim, again: Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sandy

hi sandrang123

the pluto conjunction with the ascendant which is square to Jupiter and Venus sticks out . in addition the vertex is conjunct the descendant.

Jupiter square to Pluto is symbolic of ambition. it is associate with executive positions but there is a unceasing push for advancement. this is not especially good for relationships or marriages because, you are very dedicate to your own career and relationships tend t get I the way. it doesn't mean there can't be a marriage but any marriages tend to breakup because of different expectations and the overriding drive for perosnla accomplishment.

Venus square to Pluto can be difficult aspect for a woman as relationships are often involved wit emotional power plays rather than enhanced intimacy.

with Uranus conjunct to juno and opposed to eris, sudden and intense passions can lead to marriage but these marriages are unlikely to last ,again because there is a stronger focus on individuals passion that common emotional intimacy .

with your sun/venus midpoint square to eris/Uranus and juno, you emotional life seems conditioned by your passionate searching for a stable marriage/relationship. but you need of freedom can result in "open" relationships more often than faithful connections .

you moon is square to Saturn showing a calm personality tempered but reclusive feelings. this aspect does not divulge intimate inner feeling very well, though you can be very emotive when in the throes of passion.
this aspect is associated with frustrations in youth but the trials Saturn gives result in wisdom after passing the 30 years mark.

you have several aspects that indicate a rather difficult childhood marked by abusive conditions .in addition to pluto on the ascendant ,you have nessus conjunct to venus and square to your named asteroid,sandra. this aspect shows a severe abusive childhood that likely has distorted your emotional responses in adulthood. this would tend to make you mistrust intimate emotional contact contionuing..later
rahu

rahu

Banned
hi sandrang123

the pluto conjunction with the ascendant which is square to Jupiter and Venus sticks out . in addition the vertex is conjunct the descendant.

Jupiter square to Pluto is symbolic of ambition. it is associate with executive positions but there is a unceasing push for advancement. this is not especially good for relationships or marriages because, you are very dedicate to your own career and relationships tend t get I the way. it doesn't mean there can't be a marriage but any marriages tend to breakup because of different expectations and the overriding drive for perosnla accomplishment.

Venus square to Pluto can be difficult aspect for a woman as relationships are often involved with emotional power plays rather than enhanced intimacy.

with Uranus conjunct to juno and opposed to eris, sudden and intense passions can lead to marriage but these marriages are unlikely to last ,again because there is a stronger focus on individuals passion that common emotional intimacy .

with your sun/venus midpoint square to eris/Uranus and juno, you emotional life seems conditioned by your passionate searching for a stable marriage/relationship. but you need of freedom can result in "open" relationships more often than faithful connections .

you moon is square to Saturn showing a calm personality tempered but reclusive feelings. this aspect does not divulge intimate inner feeling very well, though you can be very emotive when in the throes of passion.
this aspect is associated with frustrations in youth but the trials Saturn gives result in wisdom after passing the 30 years mark.

you have several aspects that indicate a rather difficult childhood marked by abusive conditions .in addition to pluto on the ascendant ,you have nessus conjunct to venus and square to your named asteroid,sandra. this aspect shows a severe abusive childhood that likely has distorted your emotional responses in adulthood. this would tend to make you mistrust intimate emotional contact.

the midpoint of the Saturn/moon square is opposed to ixion, this indicates some sort of estrangement from you family likely because your parents were estranged form their parents.
this can give you a residual "anger" that conditions you had no control over have left you isolated from some family members.

you have a mercury/pallas/mars stellium sextile to Saturn and nessus. this gives you a very quick wit, you identify with your mental prowess and these gives you a optimistic attitude toward experiencing life. you are very practical and have good common sense in addi9ton to a quick and wise mind. the frustrations of childhood have given you a very clear understanding of the way society operates .

your mars/venus midpoint is conjunct the orcus/south node midpoint. this gives very strong sexual desires, but as orcus is an abusive symbol, this pattern indicates that most often you found that greater love and intimacy did not follow more sexual actions. this aspect often shows that your sexual arousal decreases as you sense your partner is not becoming emotionally intimate but rather only reveling in sexuality

the vertex is on your descendant. this aspect shows that you have been subject to "other dimensional or other worldly experiences or sensations. this can be confusing as it gives a "psychic sense" but often the images and feeling can be related to your life. with Pluto opposed to the vertex ,it is possible that some past life images have come to you.
it may be that these unusual occurrences have bee integral in you professional life. that is unusual coincides have helped or hindered you professional life. but these "karmic influences" are usually so unique to your life that others could not understand what you refer to.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2130_sndra_68789_17492.jpg
    astro_2gw_2130_sndra_68789_17492.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: