Uranus conj SNode..square pluto.. -_-

puca

Well.. I'm in the midst of some transits that I can't quite fathom.. namely Uranus is exactly conjunct my south node and pluto is therefore squaring both nodes.

I would appreciate ANY discussion, insight or advice regarding nodes and transits thereof..

I have attempted to research but with little success, and I have seen in this forum some people have electrical/ computer problems with Uranus-south node contacts. I don't seem to be experiencing that kind of phenomenon so far.

What I am experiencing is a lot of confusion in my personal life, not knowing what is the correct direction to take on almost any front, be it work or hobbies or in my relationship.

I did become suddenly quite acutely physically ill when the Pluto-Uranus square locked in, and even some weeks before have been experiencing relapses into the kind of chronic asthma i used to have for the 15 years before I survived Pluto conjunct my stellium in Capricorn, and MC. (after which I apparently no longer had asthma.)

I have been presented with an opportunity to enter what is to me a very new and unknown business arena that does involve computer networking, and I am also curious if anyone thinks this would be a particularly good or ill time to be considering that.

Thank you for any responses whatsoever.

Attachments

• astro_2sa2_01_kelly_loudon_he.12762.30362.jpg
    astro_2sa2_01_kelly_loudon_he.12762.30362.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 16
  • nodeuranuspluto.jpg
    nodeuranuspluto.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: