Pluto-Uranus Square, Uranus conjunct my South Node please help.

puca

Well.. I'm in the midst of some transits that I can't quite fathom.. namely Uranus is exactly conjunct my south node and pluto is therefore squaring both nodes.

I would appreciate ANY discussion, insight or advice regarding nodes and transits thereof..

I have attempted to research but with little success, and I have seen in this forum some people have electrical/ computer problems with Uranus-south node contacts. I don't seem to be experiencing that kind of phenomenon so far.

What I am experiencing is a lot of confusion in my personal life, not knowing what is the correct direction to take on almost any front, be it work or hobbies or in my relationship.

I did become suddenly quite acutely physically ill when the Pluto-Uranus square locked in, and even some weeks before have been experiencing relapses into the kind of chronic asthma i used to have for the 15 years before I survived Pluto conjunct my stellium in Capricorn, and MC. (after which I apparently no longer had asthma.)

I have been presented with an opportunity to enter an very new and to me unknown business arena, and I am also curious if anyone thinks this would be a particularly good or ill time to be considering that.

Thank you for any responses whatsoever.

Attachments

• astro_2sa2_01_kelly_loudon_he.12762.30362.jpg
    astro_2sa2_01_kelly_loudon_he.12762.30362.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 17
  • nodeuranuspluto.jpg
    nodeuranuspluto.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Mist Knacker

This overall Uranus/Pluto square transit may affect you on a more personal level as you are currently running Jupiter/Venus. So, Uranus over Ketu (South Node) may be included in this. You have no main planets sitting on nodal axis, though, so the effect of this particular transit may not be substantial.

As per Jyotish using the Lahiri Ayanamsa, Uranus is currently in sidereal Pisces, and Pluto is in sidereal Sagittarius. These signs have common rulership of Jupiter, which is your current planetary main period. Additionally, Pluto is currently in the nakashatra of Poorvashada, ruled by Venus, and Uranus is in Revati, ruled by Mercury.

The Pluto part of the square seems to be having more effect since you are in sub-period of Venus, ruler of Poorvashada, at this time.

Pluto has been going over your Sun, Venus, and Mercury. It has also been forming a 7th aspect (opposition) to Jupiter, your main period ruler. Since Pluto is out of Moola nakshatra now, its influence on your Mercury, Sun, and Venus is less now.

Jupiter is fixing to enter sidereal Gemini and come into mutual aspect with Pluto. You will be experiencing Jupiter Return as well, and Jupiter will aspect your Sun, Mercury, and Venus. Jupiter will be in the nakshatra Ardra, ruled by Rahu (North Node), when it comes to the partile oppositions with Pluto.

With any transit, overall, the results depend on your planetary main and sub-period which, in your case, is Jupiter/Venus.

For your ascendant, Jupiter is benefic ruling the 9th and 12th house. So, Jupiter main period may have overall been good. The sub-period Venus, on the other hand, may not have been good.

Your Venus is quite weak on the following counts:
1) It's placed in Enemy Sign,
2) It's in a state of Combustion,
3) It with its Bitter Enemy Sun.
4) It's in Gadanta degrees being in the 1st pada of Moola nakshatra. Gadanta degrees are junctions between water and fire signs as not only the signs are changing, but the nakshatras are changing as well. This makes the planet's function a bit "unstable" as it's in more of a limbo state.
5) Venus has only 86% shadbala score. 100% is the middle.

Lastly, Venus is not benefic for your ascendant as it has kendradosha (benefic ruling an angle) and does not rule any trinal houses (1st, 5th, 9th house). Based on compound relationship, Venus is enemy to Mars, ruler of the ascendant, and Jupiter and Venus are mutual enemies.

Last edited: