COO becoming future CEO ?

BADEON

Hi There ,

My husband is the COO of a company. I ve just talked to him about Horary , and so he asked me if he may get promoted and becoming the CEO of the company for which he works for.
Since a I am at even less then " beginner " stage :lol: , I thought it will be wise to get your thoughts on the chart , before tell him anything .

Here what I ve noticed :

Rising : Virgo = Merc
10H : Gem =Mer
Mercury is retrograde in 6 th House .
Moon rules 11 H , and it is placed on 1H .
Moon Trines 2 H and 6 H rulers .
there is no aspect to Mercury .

For me it is looks hopefull .
Am I right ?

Thank you so much ...

Attachments

• Recon Promot.jpg
    Recon Promot.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 34

blackbery

Hello Badeon,
I'm a beginner too but I think your husband would be signified by House 7 ruled by Neptune.

CEO is a top position signified by House 10. Neptune makes a square to MC/North Node. So that could be very good but with Mercury retrograding back into House 5, the emphasis is on children, fun, romance & not on work.

A square is not a 'no' but a delay, an obstacle that needs to be overcome first before he is promoted to such a high position.

If I'm wrong & CEO position is signified by House 6, then I don't think he'll get the position.

Good luck.:happy:

Hi There ,

My husband is the COO of a company. I ve just talked to him about Horary , and so he asked me if he may get promoted and becoming the CEO of the company for which he works for.
Since a I am at even less then " beginner " stage :lol: , I thought it will be wise to get your thoughts on the chart , before tell him anything .

Here what I ve noticed :

Rising : Virgo = Merc
10H : Gem =Mer
Mercury is retrograde in 6 th House .
Moon rules 11 H , and it is placed on 1H .
Moon Trines 2 H and 6 H rulers .
there is no aspect to Mercury .

For me it is looks hopefull .
Am I right ?

Thank you so much ...

BADEON

Hi BlackBerry !

Thank you so much for your answer .

I never thought of including my self in the chart , and so considering my husband as 7 H ( since this is not a relationship question ) .

But then , assuming he is H7 , then his career House must be Sagittarius which is ruled by Jupiter . Based on radix chart , Jupiter is in his H11 .
Which will represenet his career in future ...

If I consider the Moon as the significator of the question , then there is an approching trine form Moon to Saturn and to Jupiter ...
Then it is a yes ...

OMG ! I am lost ! I think I am not objective at all , and just try to find out what I wish to see . Which is not the purpose of the Horary .

Hoping an adept will give his thoughts .

Thanks again Blackberry .

blackbery

I think the rules are that if you are asking about another person, you need to use the Lord of that House that it rules.

So husband/partner would be House 7

Children would be House 5

Siblings would be H 3.

And so forth.:happy:

And I do believe that a question must be very specific.....

Such as 'Will I get t his job withing the next 6 months'.

Yes/No type questions.

Hi BlackBerry !

Thank you so much for your answer .

I never thought of including my self in the chart , and so considering my husband as 7 H ( since this is not a relationship question ) .

But then , assuming he is H7 , then his career House must be Sagittarius which is ruled by Jupiter . Based on radix chart , Jupiter is in his H11 .
Which will represenet his career in future ...

If I consider the Moon as the significator of the question , then there is an approching trine form Moon to Saturn and to Jupiter ...
Then it is a yes ...

OMG ! I am lost ! I think I am not objective at all , and just try to find out what I wish to see . Which is not the purpose of the Horary .

Hoping an adept will give his thoughts .

Thanks again Blackberry .

BADEON

Hello Badeon,
I'm a beginner too but I think your husband would be signified by House 7 ruled by Neptune.

CEO is a top position signified by House 10. Neptune makes a square to MC/North Node. So that could be very good but with Mercury retrograding back into House 5, the emphasis is on children, fun, romance & not on work.

A square is not a 'no' but a delay, an obstacle that needs to be overcome first before he is promoted to such a high position.

If I'm wrong & CEO position is signified by House 6, then I don't think he'll get the position.

Good luck.:happy:

Hello ;

Thank you Blackberry .
Just wanted the help of an adept :
Can anyone clarify which house needs to be picked for promotion in career ? İs is the H6 or H10 ?
Thank you
Thank you

BADEON

Hello AW041 ,

I told him I ve started to lurn about the Horary.
I explained the basics , and told him to ask a question and to check the exact time . So basically , that was his own question .
Thank you

blackbery

If it's a TOP job like President, CEO, owner then use H 10 - :capricorn:

ALL other jobs fall under H 6, employees/servants/workplace - :virgo:

:smile:

Hello ;

Thank you Blackberry .
Just wanted the help of an adept :
Can anyone clarify which house needs to be picked for promotion in career ? İs is the H6 or H10 ?
Thank you
Thank you

AW041

So promotion can happen if the existing CEO gets a better role, or moves/retires or something else. Horary has to first check if there is a promise of promotion.
Use can Part of Success (ascendant+jupiter-part of fortune) to measure that.
You can see how that gets placed and get a response for what you are looking for.

IleneK

Premium Member
When one is looking for a job out in the world, which is where most of our find our work, it is the 10th house.

The 6th represents your employees, tenants, servants. If you are working out in the world, the 6th represents your co-workers.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
So the job/10th ruled by Merc applies by retrograde to meet your husband/7th ruled by Jup. [As an aside, since Merc moves by retrograde, I wonder if possibly the position of CEO may have be offered before...?]

In any case, at this time, Merc/job first meets the Sun by conjunction. Then it meets Mars by square.

I think it is possible that the job offer may be pulled back or rescinded for the time being, since Merc is burnt by its proximity to the Sun. And if the offer is not rescinded, then it looks to me that someone else/Mars may get the job.

BADEON

Thank you All for these insight .

@ Ilenek :
So here is the background : 2 years ago he was the CEO of a company . But then the unique son of the boss came to play , and took the company in charge .

2 months later , he hired a new CEO and told my husband that he doesn t want to work with him anymore .
My husband had really bad times and got depressed since the financial results were extremely brillant, and he wasn t understanding what was worıng .
He then searched for a new job , and get this position as COO ( reporting to the CEO ) but in a much more bigger company . Yes it was a " downgrade " but he was still proud because the new company (the actual one ) has more reputation .
What he wants deep inside ( ı believe ) is to shine again and let the former company 's owner how good he was .

The actual CEO however , is young , so I don't think he going to get retired any soon . But you never know .

So taking this background story into account can be told ?

Thank you

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for the background. It does not appear favorable to me that your husband be asked to serve as CEO at this time. But this does not mean he will never become CEO; I think the chart suggests not now.

Last edited:

BADEON

Hi Ilenek !
Thank you for the answer .
Can you also share the reason for which you think is not the right time to ask for it ? I mean , what aspects or houses did you look on ? It will make me gain ( and ) anyone who is reading , an experience

If you don' t mind sharing of course .

Thanks a lot ...

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Ilenek !
Thank you for the answer .
Can you also share the reason for which you think is not the right time to ask for it ? I mean , what aspects or houses did you look on ? It will make me gain ( and ) anyone who is reading , an experience

If you don' t mind sharing of course .

Thanks a lot ...

My thinking is that if there is an offer of the position of CEO [which as you say, there may not even be an offer at this time], then that the job offer may be pulled back or rescinded for the time being, since the job/Merc is burnt by its combustion with the Sun.

And if the offer is not pulled back, and there is an offer of the CEO job, then it looks to me that someone else, Mars, may get the job. This is suggested by the job/Merc meeting someone else, Mars, before it aspects your husband, Jup.

Last edited:

Bunraku

I agree with Ilene. I don't like retrograde sigs because they will always change their minds.

Also Jupiter to represent your husband--he is combust. Combust planets are burdened or overwhelmed with something. Possibly not a good time for him..

Also could be hidden dealings/behind the scenes as combustions represent hidden things. With Mercury retro I would be careful signing anything.

BADEON

Ilenek , Bunraku :
Thanks for sharing your knowledges.
When there are responses like yours , not only some can get an answers , but can also gain deeper understanding on horary .
I promise to keep you update if anything happens ... :smile:
Have a nice weekend .