Correct birth time ? Spiritually speaking?

ardentika

I've been thinking about this for a long while. For someone who is on the cusp of everything, I always feel strong energies from both signs.
So it got me thinking, which time of birth should be considered? I know so many people who just don't fit in their rising sign.
What if it's the moment you started going out? The first contraction? Or the moment your head finally came out and you took your first breath?

We all know how important the exact time of birth is, but what IS the right exact time?

My ascendant is supposedly in the early 3-5 degrees of Pisces, which should make me small and tiny, and I am. But I have Saturn in Pisces in first house, even if I was late degrees of Aquarius. So what if Saturn in Pisces actually gave me those qualities rather than my supposed rising( bonus flat feet too haha) ? I strongly resonate with Aquarius, much more than I've resonated with Pisces. I somehow do resonate with both, but much more with Aqua.

What do you do in such cases when you are unsure?

JUPITERASC

I've been thinking about this for a long while. For someone who is on the cusp of everything, I always feel strong energies from both signs.
So it got me thinking, which time of birth should be considered? I know so many people who just don't fit in their rising sign.
What if it's the moment you started going out? The first contraction? Or the moment your head finally came out and you took your first breath?

We all know how important the exact time of birth is, but what IS the right exact time?

My ascendant is supposedly in the early 3-5 degrees of Pisces, which should make me small and tiny, and I am.
But I have Saturn in Pisces in first house, even if I was late degrees of Aquarius.
So what if Saturn in Pisces actually gave me those qualities rather than my supposed rising( bonus flat feet too haha) ?

I strongly resonate with Aquarius, much more than I've resonated with Pisces.
I somehow do resonate with both, but much more with Aqua.

What do you do in such cases when you are unsure?
An ascendant at 3 degrees of any sign highlights
that if the birth occurred only twelve minutes earlier
then the Ascendant is the previous one
in this case, Aquarius
even 5 degree ascendant is questionable
since birth may easily have occurred twenty minutes earlier
because
it takes only four minutes of clock time
for each degree to rise

First breath is the marker :smile:
but few if any births
are timed to that exactidude
and in fact
births are noted AFTER the occurrence
and obviously not instantly afterwards
because newborn gets checked over by medical staff
washed, weighed, clothed

so makes sense to question reliability of time of birth
and
there's a
Rectification Tips
- Verifying Ascendant/Descendant/MC/IC angles discussion
thread
at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

ardentika

That's true. I don't even have birth time written on my certificate so I have to trust my mom's memory. I tried a few of the methods you suggested, for the year I lost my grandfather I had Pluto conjunct MC (orb 4), Sun conjunct AC (3 orb) , Moon conj DC (1 orb). Not sure those transits indicate death in family, or if the wide orbs suggest that I should adjust my time of birth haha.

Can difficult birth be present in the chart? Something that said you probably gave your mom hell while you were trying to come out in this world? Can certain planets make the "being born" process harder? Would that be evident in our own charts or our mom's cahrts?

Also does the baby takes it's first gasp of air the moment it shows its head out? :D

I had an interesting case with a friend. She first gave me 4pm as birth time, when I looked at her chart with planets in houses it all made so much sense to me and her, when I explained it. It was ridiculously accurate. She resonated deeply with her ascendant (scorpio) and planets positions.

But a few days later she obviously asked her mother and it turned out she was born at 7pm, which made her a Capricorn, and nothing resonates anymore. Not the chart, not the rising. She definitely does NOT feel or look like a Capricornian. She later said that 4mp is when she BEGAN to get born, so this made me think a lot.

JUPITERASC

That's true. I don't even have birth time written on my certificate so I have to trust my mom's memory. I tried a few of the methods you suggested, for the year I lost my grandfather I had Pluto conjunct MC (orb 4), Sun conjunct AC (3 orb) , Moon conj DC (1 orb). Not sure those transits indicate death in family, or if the wide orbs suggest that I should adjust my time of birth haha.

Can difficult birth be present in the chart? Something that said you probably gave your mom hell while you were trying to come out in this world? Can certain planets make the "being born" process harder? Would that be evident in our own charts or our mom's cahrts?

Also does the baby takes it's first gasp of air the moment it shows its head out? :D
Consider also creating SIDEREAL natal chart
and comparing the planetary placements with TROPICAL
kaktuzz has free software at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107926
one of the many options is Sidereal natal chart :smile:
I had an interesting case with a friend. She first gave me 4pm as birth time, when I looked at her chart with planets in houses it all made so much sense to me and her, when I explained it. It was ridiculously accurate. She resonated deeply with her ascendant (scorpio) and planets positions.

But a few days later she obviously asked her mother and it turned out she was born at 7pm, which made her a Capricorn, and nothing resonates anymore. Not the chart, not the rising. She definitely does NOT feel or look like a Capricornian. She later said that 4mp is when she BEGAN to get born, so this made me think a lot.
keep in mind that not just rising sign
but also planets aspecting rising sign
as well as aspecting rising sign ruler
also have an influence

ardentika

I know but we are talking about specific natal placements. She deeply resonated with her Saturn in 4th house placement from the 4pm chart as events that took place in her family and childhood. Now that aspect is totally gone with the "correct" birth time and she didn't resonate much with the new position of Saturn.

Also I have done that, everything is the same. All planets are in the same houses (not using wholesign on sidereal)