Crazy Scorpio Ex - What to do?

One thing you need to do is confront this Scorpio, do it with people you know.

Scorpio.. evil ones will exact revenge in whatever way they can and they do it underhanded.

My ex was a Scorpio who also exacted revenge on me, but because my story was effortlessly real vs theirs, i still got 12 months probation and did community service, all because i defended myself vs her. But they received no compensation.

She lied that she had been hit 5 times from standing position in the face by a 6 foot male weighing 180 pounds in weight. Police found zero marks on her and just her manipulating using her tears.

She punched me in the nose and i pushed her in self defence, and punched a hole through the living room door.

Don't ever be a doormat to a Scorpio, stand in their field, go head to head with them, a lot of them are actually weaker than you think, their scare tactics don't work if you bite back.

I really hope you can sort this out.

It's been 3 years since the ordeal with her.. none of her family even dare to look at me, dare say anything, they know i will fight back plus they lost.

I served 12 months because pushing someone is classed as assault plus the hole in the door is criminal damage.

3 vs 1 person (her mum and her mums guy and herself), where Scorpio might be harder to fight is in vast numbers, which is why i said have people you know with you.

sadge

CE would be a good resource for Scorpio women. So you're lucky you got him when he was in da house.

Another idea.... post charts? One for each of you? Seems to be another good resource around here for providing feedback.

I won't even make a point that this ex Scorpio has "changed sex"

I scared the living hell out of her, made her mums partner tame as hell, and her mum cry who was a Taurus slapping me across the face.

But that comes with having Moon opposite Pluto in Scorpio in 8th house, and a Moon - Mars conjunction.

**** i want to help you so much, i wish i was with you, i would be the right guy to help you, i can see through people... literally. :unsure:

You have a very strong Mars vs her weak Libra one, she's incredibly manipulative and a major danger with her mouth.

I see you are the action orientated person, in the 12 months i did of probation they put me through anger management, which i don't really need.
But what i learnt is that there is sometimes no point in fighting back, and just walking away.
But now you see if you walk away from a Scorpio it's a different story.

Your Aqua Moon just cannot work with that Scorpio Moon, one big clash, in fact you two are very different.

I can see why she has drove you so mad in your poor mind (i mean poor as in i feel for you)

This is hard to really give advice on because i don't know how "prolific" this Scorpio is and how much power she has gained because you have in a way given her room to grow in her evil ways.

What i mean is in reality, i know this has had a major effect on you personally, i can see it all by the pain expressed with words.

But in person i get the real image.

I still think you should take my first idea and at least attempt it, she's a manipulator, you can't manipulate reality for the rest of your life, and that is why Scorpio will back off and not venture there again because you play a much harder game than they do by throwing reality at them with an army behind you.

As i said do it with people you know, people who truly have your back, if you don't have that seek a solicitor, someone you can talk to, counselor.

Invest more time in looking at yourself and attempt to heal and be happy on the way through this, if you don't she will ultimately win this awful war.

Last edited:

blackbery

What do you want to know?

Do you have children together?

Why is your own mother against you and defending her?

The nicest people I have ever known have been Scorpio stelliums. They are passionate but to say that they are abusive is actually incorrect. You are just giving YOUR version of some crazy story which actually makes no sense.

Try to find some peace and calm down especially with the eclipses this month.

If you owe her money, pay her back. With those Mars aspects of yours, you would benefit from taking counselling or
anger management to deal with your strong aries energy which likes to be 'at war'.

Leave her alone and let her be.

BB

Last edited:
What do you want to know?

Do you have children together?

Why is your own mother against you and defending her?

The nicest people I have ever known have been Scorpio stelliums. They are passionate but to say that they are abusive is actually incorrect. You are just giving YOUR version of some crazy story which actually makes no sense.

Try to find some peace and calm down especially with the eclipses this month.

If you owe her money, pay her back. With those Mars aspects of yours, you would benefit from taking counselling or
anger management to deal with your strong aries energy which likes to be 'at war'.

Leave her alone and let her be.

BB

Do you have experience with how evil Scorpio can be? regardless of chart?

You should talk to my foster carer and ask if her BF was a nice guy who burnt her house down, blew holes through all her walls, and served some years in prison for arson.

Yes there are excellent and lovely Scorpio's out there, i was with one until she sadly passed away, but don't just grab something from personal bias and pretend it don't exist.

I did mention mind you i would be able to see a better picture of this if it was in reality for me, but i do see a lot of what the OP is stating to be real, i had to deal with a crazy Scorpio myself, one that thinks flirting with other people whilst in a serious relationship is just fine, lying to her mother, hiding by not communicating too.
And thinks because she is female punching a man should be just fine.

Not having a go but i get a sense of inexperience, but i could be wrong.

Don't take anything i just said to heart it's just my view.

Dirius

BB, you seem overly defensive for some unknown reason, but I'll respond to your questions.

Well BB does make the point tht it seems like a "crazy story". Personally I believe you, I have had friends going through the same thing with crazy chicks :tongue:.

However, the fact that your own mother is on her side, and somehow acts as a "medium" to meddle into your affairs is unreasonably weird. So there has to be a reason for her doing this, which you should explain if you wish for proper advise.

If she has been warned by the authorities and she keeps harrasing you, report her again presenting evidence of this harrasement and have her arrested.

I agree that the own mother part is weird, but being honest she may be in a position of "who do i believe".

You mentioned it was all recorded.. that should be more than enough evidence no?

blackbery

Why is that your business if your family and your ex wnat to have a relationship?

I’m nearly at my wit's end with this whole ordeal. The stress from harassment led to an attempt at suicide 6 months ago; however, my ex continues to pursue a relationship with my family. Those involved also tried to pursue a relationship with my ex-friends and family despite local authorities stating that there should be no contact with each other (direct or indirect). I am now receiving random messages, friend requests, people constantly stalking online profiles/accounts, and now hearing of claims that may appear to be defamation originating from my ex. Just days ago, I had my mother scream at me over the phone claiming that I was some pedophile. I have no idea where these accusations are coming from?

Sounds like you have a lot of enemies. Block them.
I was with my ex for 3 years, 2 of which we were engaged. I was emotionally abused by this woman for multiple years, which she eventually became physically and sexually violent.

If you ex was as violent and abusive to you as you claim, please seek
counselling to understand WHY you would get engaged to a woman like that?

I

What the hell do I do?

If any laws or restraining orders are being violated then please contact the appropriate authorities. Do not contact your ex and consider anger management to help you deal with the situation.

Good Luck.

:smile::smile::smile

Keep the law on your side, that constable you mentioned may come in handy if things get too much for you.

Best of luck with your now better life though, stay head strong keep your chin up, keep moving forwards.

Dirius

Thanks for your input. I'll contact the RCMP officer that was dealing with the case and let him know immediately (tomorrow).

It is very strange in regards to my mother and I see your point now. The history with my mother is very weird. Since the age of 10 she has been going to my friends and their parents attempting to persuade them that I am some horrible individual. My mother is very ill; and her early adult hood was spent with hard drug use, prostitution, etc. She is constantly on this thought process that I'm going out of my way to tell everyone she is crazy, abusive, and so forth.

To give you one example regarding my ex. When she first learned I was in a relationship with her she immediately burst with anger claiming she wanted me for my money, she was a gypsies, and a little *****. This was someone she didn't know at all. And now they're talking together as if they're best friends.

Anyways, my mother is very odd. After the overdose she started to befriend the woman that harassed me for 7 months pretending to be my ex.

Very ****** up to say the least.

Anyways, I'll talk with the RCMP tomorrow and report what has happened and leave it in their hands. I hope this puts an end to whatever they're doing.

The way I see it, and I might be wrong, your mother is one of those people that likes to have attention on herself. Probably why she meddles in your life through your friends, and makes herself be looked as a victim. This is common in people that had drug problems. In most cases I would recommend cutting contact with your mother, but I presume that despite all of what she has done, you still feel guilty and bound to care for her. She doesn't deserve it, but I understand it.

Not sure how old she is or what is the nature of her illness (whether physical or mental), but have you considered having her committed? if she is old, it shouldn't be hard to gain power of attorney and have her committed, and forcibly making her cut contact with her ex. It should be specially easy if she is old, ill and has a history of drug abuse and prostitution (I presume she might have a criminal record?).

Consider she is a danger to you, so you should seriously think of dealing with this in that way. Even if it makes you feel guilty or sad. Your ex is dangerous, and could be dangerous to your mother too.

Jlynn

Premium Member
You both have Scorpio on the Ascendant. Pluto also conjuncts her Ascendant, is at 14 degrees Scorpio and her moon is in Scorpio. You have Pluto 15 degrees Scorpio, Mars (planet of war) in the 5th house (children, romance, creativity). This is just the tip of the iceberg. Stays away from each other, there are no winners here.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, CE. That is beyond disgusting. Hopefully karma will find her way and keep her away from everyone.

Attached are the charts requested.

katydid

We should believe what he says about his Mother. Look at his natal Moon…The Mercury/Venus in the 7th is EXACTLY square the Moon in Aquarius, right on top of the IC.

The Moon is at the lowest, most hidden point of the 4th. And square the Merc/Venus, which can indicate deceit, gossip, hyper sensitivity.

In this case, it might be describing the Mother that is acting out that 7th house square?

Moon in the 4th, Mom, squaring the Merc/Venus midpoint in the 7th [ tension in relationships with stories/rumors?]:alien: