Read my Kundali

mr1234

My Kundali (Lagna and Education)

Can anyone please read my 'Lagna Kundali' and 'Education Kundali'? I want to know about education, i have failures in education from past 3 years.

Attachments

• kundli.JPG
    kundli.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

mr1234

Re: My Kundali (Lagna and Education)

Please read this and tell me whether i will have change in place. Its been very difficult and my future is in stakes. The chart in pdf gives all the required information.

kshantaram

Premium Member
MR 1-2-3-4!!!!

fixed acquarius 11th and saturn badhaka for the aries ascendant.

saturn 9th impacting luck and higher education with stress and delays, although fair enough being in jupiter's sagittarius with love of law and justice, and lord jupiter elevated over 4th for domestic comforts and high school education.

jupiter-rahu opposition could cloud the mind and wisdom. saturn 9th is aspected by mars, saturn-mars enemies.

have not posted date of birth, current dasa.

jupiter 1st june has moved to gemini 3rd for initiative and communications good 2nd from moon, aspecting own sagittarius 9th for luck, higher education, distant lands, father.

the jupiter-saturn opposition in transit over the year mid-2013-14 could however impact owing to miscalculations and misunderstandings, change to be done carefully.

july 8th saturn turns direct elevated libra 7th for marriage/vocation/travels conjunct rahu, saturn-rahu 7th could suggest foreign lands perhaps, while saturn sextiles with natal saturn 9th suggesting change and foreign lands. saturn libra 6th from moon and good for general progress in life able to overcome challenges. saturn-rahu could lead to rise and fall to watch and care for.

ketu transit aries ascendant now till mid-2014 trines leo 5th impacting natal sun-mercury-venus impacting education and romance, and could perhaps involve injury surgery related to stomach/heart to care for; while ketu also impacts natal saturn 9th for luck and higher education.

wonder if rahu dasa is concluding, and about to start jupiter dasa?

jupiter dasa, jupiter elevated 4th, jupiter lord 9th for higher education and luck, could be better for luck and education, and domestic comforts. jupiter conjunct ketu 4th, jupiter lord 9th for distant travels trine 12th own pisces for foreign lands could trigger foreign travels and foreign land perhaps, detaching from native land/mother/motherland. jupiter-ketu cancer as lord 9/12 sagittarius/pisces good for spiritual development and classical studies like vedas, religion, etc.

sun-mercury-venus 5th own leo could be inclined towards study of medicine, physician, and could be a rags to riches story, while moon elevated over taurus 2nd for finances, jupiter elevated cancer 4th for domestic comforts and property matters. saturn aspects his own acquarius 11th protective of gains/income while may alienate from friends/relationships.

sun enemy aspect over acquarius 11th impacting income. jupiter makes debilated aspect over capricorn 10th for career and recognition, jupiter-rahu opposition. saturn lord 10th negates to sagittarius 9th retiring attitude towards career, while could be inclined to study of law and justice, teaching/professorship, distant lands, etc but saturn inimical for aries ascendant causing stress and delay in these matters impacting luck.

moon-mars 2nd volatile emotions and finances. moon rohini nakshatra tending to fast climb of steps, while could have critical fault finding attitude perhaps. rohini love of beauty, moon taurus love of food and comforts, creative and energetic.

saturn lord 9th from moon, negating to 8th from moon, lack of support of luck/father perhaps, thus impacting luck and higher education further, causing stress and delay. rahu capricorn 9th from moon tending to foreign lands, need for pilgrimage, impacting luck and education again.

jupiter elevated cancer 3rd from moon, good for advisory roles, jupiter-ketu conjucnt and spiritual, but making debilated/neecha aspect over capricorn 9th from moon for luck, jupiter-rahu opposition clouding wisdom/spirituality, higher education.

faith permitting could donate 1.25kg each red masoor dal, black whole uraddal, whole green moongdal, white til, at Lord Shiva's temple on saturday late evening after sunset once three months.

for jupiter's blessings daily light ghee diya at the pooja at home, praying to a saint of your faith, offering yellow flowers on thursdays.

for saturn daily light til oil lamp in the evenings, fast on saturday evenings.

for rahu daily offer karpoort arthy to Mata Durga late evenings after sunset.

for ketu now transit impulsive aries and impacting 5/9 houses for education, daily offer prayers to Lord Ganapati in the morning, offering white til revadi prasad.

hope the generic observations and suggestions help resolve the issues in the chart.

could wear yellow pukhraj in golden ring 3.25 carats over the first finger right hand, to benefit from bhagyesh jupiter elevated cancer, lord 9th for luck, higher education, father, distant travels. jupiter elevated cancer 4th for domestic comforts, property matters, education/studiousness.

wishing better luck with jupiter dasa hopefully,

kshantaram
OM GAM HREEM MAHAGANAPATAYE NAMAHA

mr1234

Thank You very much for the reply sir.
I have enclosed the Date of birth and Time in pdf. It also include planetary positions. Please consider looking at it. I hope i will complete my studies, i have exam tomorrow.

Last edited:

mr1234

Sir, i did not understand a bit, please help me in understanding.
saturn 9th impacting luck and higher education with stress and delays, although fair enough being in jupiter's sagittarius with love of law and justice, and lord jupiter elevated over 4th for domestic comforts and high school education.
Means i have had good high school education?
jupiter 1st june has moved to gemini 3rd for initiative and communications good 2nd from moon, aspecting own sagittarius 9th for luck, higher education, distant lands, father.
so from june 1st education will be good?
the jupiter-saturn opposition in transit over the year mid-2013-14 could however impact owing to miscalculations and misunderstandings, change to be done carefully.
?
jupiter dasa, jupiter elevated 4th, jupiter lord 9th for higher education and luck, could be better for luck and education, and domestic comforts. jupiter conjunct ketu 4th, jupiter lord 9th for distant travels trine 12th own pisces for foreign lands could trigger foreign travels and foreign land perhaps, detaching from native land/mother/motherland. jupiter-ketu cancer as lord 9/12 sagittarius/pisces good for spiritual development and classical studies like vedas, religion, etc.
So, i actually want to change college and move to some other place, will this help?
sun-mercury-venus 5th own leo could be inclined towards study of medicine, physician, and could be a rags to riches story, while moon elevated over taurus 2nd for finances, jupiter elevated cancer 4th for domestic comforts and property matters.
i'm still a student. how can that be possible now? Or is this prediction based on lagna?

saturn lord 9th from moon, negating to 8th from moon, lack of support of luck/father perhaps, thus impacting luck and higher education further, causing stress and delay. rahu capricorn 9th from moon tending to foreign lands, need for pilgrimage, impacting luck and education again.
Please tell what this means in lehman's language.
Also tell me whether i will have higher education or job.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thank You very much for the reply sir.
I have enclosed the Date of birth and Time in pdf. It also include planetary positions. Please consider looking at it. I hope i will complete my studies, i have exam tomorrow.

the document gives varshkundalis and the planetary positions for the varshkundali.

my query was about your current vimshottari graha dasa, whether rahu dasa, jupiter dasa, which one now.

ks

kshantaram

Premium Member

-----------
RAH -- VEN
------------
22/ 6/10
22/ 6/13
------------
VEN 22/12/10
SUN 16/ 2/11
MON 16/ 5/11
MAR 19/ 7/11
RAH 1/ 1/12
JUP 25/ 5/12
SAT 16/11/12
MER 19/ 4/13
KET 22/ 6/13

Sir, I think it's Rahu Dasa till late 2014 or more. Jupiter Dasa not storted yet. Why did you ask this sir?

Please tell only about my education, higher education and job in your lines from what you have analyzed. What is the education chart in the 1st post for?

rahu dasa, rahu 10th house saturnine capricorn for career and success. 10th lord saturn negating into the 9th impacting luck, saturn badhaka for the aries ascendant.

rahu unfriendly with lagna lord mars of aries, hence impacting success, although could be ambitious and hardworking and aspiring to reach heights in life being over capricorn 10th.

rahu-venus dasa now. venus semi-friendly with ascendant lord mars. venus placed 8th house from rahu over the 5th house for education sun-mercury-venus conjunct leo, venus unfriendly over leo and combust conjunct sun.

however, rahu-venus over taurus 2nd house for finances and education in the education chart, hence some hope for success.

sun-jupiter lords 5/9 for education conjunct pisces in the education chart being natal 12th house for losses and distant lands, hence an element of stress in educational matters, while could suggest success in distant lands, education and prosperity far away from home.

jupiter transit from june over gemini 3rd for initiative and communications aspecting own sagittarius 9th for luck and higher education hence scope for success,

but jupiter-saturn opposition while the transit could lead to some miscalculations/misjudgments to avoid which could impact success or miss opportunties, to be aware. jupiter transit 6th from rahu needing extra efforts. jupiter transit 2nd from moon and good.

transit saturn-rahu elevated over libra 7th for career support turning direct july 8th, hence scope for elevation in career and income matters perhaps. saturn elevated libra sextile natal saturn sagittarius 9th for luck and higher education. transit rahu 10th for success from natal rahu capricorn 10th. saturn-rahu transit 6th from moon and good for general progress and employment matters.

keep expectations moderate as rahu unfriendly with dasa lord mars, trine moon-mars taurus 9th from moon for luck and higher education, need for pilgrimage, and suggestive of distant foreign travels. sun-mercury-venus leo square moon-mars taurus 4th from moon and challenging for education/studiousness, sun-mercury-venus 8th from rahu. saturn 9th lord from moon for higher education negating into the 8th from moon negating luck thereby and delays.

sun-mercury-venus conjunction has potentials for a rags to riches story. sun own leo 5th for advisory/administrative roles, while could have artistic aptitudes. moon-mars taurus 2nd house volatile emotions and finances. jupiter elevated cancer 4th good for domestic comforts, property matters and education/studiousness. saturn 9th sagittarius inclined to philosophy and justice. ketu 4th detachment from mother/mother land perhaps. rahu 10th inclined to foreign lands. jupiter elevated hence jupiter dasa could be good.

hope i am not exceeding my brief!

hope this helps reflect further on the planetary prospects and educational matters now, keeping expectations moderate, rahu-venus dasa unfriendly with ascendant lord mars. rahu saturnine 10th house for success, venus 5th unfriendly leo for education conjunct sun and combust, although could have love of beauty and splendor - sun/mercury/venus.

wising you well,

kshantaram

ps : seem you are aware bit about astrology. give lot of information from software from your own point of view. how come you do not provide navamsa chart to assess strength of planets in the navamsa chart so relevant for coming to final conclusions.

and then you tend to direct the discussion, instead of merely asking what you wish to ask or get clarified. why are you asking sir, restrict only to education, i am a student how can you predict this now, etc etc pretending to be polite but critical or silly in your approach to the dialogue here. while no feedback on many things that are said.

not sharing what you are studying, date of birth, etc one having to ask you for details all the time, while you keep on providing extra details missing out on the basics like natal chart, navamsa, planetary degrees and nakshatras, shadbala, ashtakavarga, vimshottari dasa, etc without giving the needed basic details to begin the chart reading.

you seem to basically have a nice chart, while it is rahu dasa now, rahu 10th capricorn and ambitious but alone not able to fly perhaps. rahu/ketu are catalysts and need a planet alongwith to be effective positvely or negatively. currently ketu impulsive aries ascendant. saturn-rahu libra could give rise and fall over the year to watch and care for.

are you going to perform the remedies suggested, no acknowledgment!

GOD BLESS!!!

mr1234

Yes sir, i have posted my details in the below image.

I have consulted many professional astrologers regarding education. But, i find your prediction with much better clarity. I performed various remedies suggested by many, also had a silver ring but was not useful. So, thinking to do what remedies are important.

Last edited:

selfless

Banned

Can anyone please read my 'Lagna Kundali' and 'Education Kundali'? I want to know about education, i have failures in education from past 3 years.
position of MARS (MANGAL) is the main reaon for ur failure..it is better that u give ur
DATE OF BIRTH
TIME OF BIRTH
PLACE OF BIRTH
WHICH DAY U WERE BORN(THAT IS SUNDAY , MONDAY, etc)

mr1234

@kshantaram
Sir should i wait till 2021 for good education? jupiter mars dasa.
Can you please tell me any god stotra, mantras to chant for good education. Are there any chances of me continuing to higher studies?

kshantaram

Premium Member
rahu dasa, rahu 10th house saturnine capricorn for career and success.

10th lord saturn negating into the 9th impacting luck and higher education, saturn badhaka for the aries ascendant causing stress and delay.

rahu unfriendly with lagna lord mars/aries, hence impacting success, although could be ambitious and hardworking and aspiring to reach heights in life, rahu being over ambitious capricorn 10th.

jupiter transit 1st june june over gemini 3rd for initiative and communications aspecting own sagittarius 9th for luck and higher education hence scope for success, over the year till mid-2014.

then next year jupiter moves to elevated cancer 4th house over natal jupiter lord 9th for higher education and good for domestic comforts, studiousness.

but transit jupiter 3rd gemini - and natal saturn 9th sagittarius in opposition, the transit could lead to some miscalculations, misjudgments to avoid which could impact success or miss opportunties, to be aware.

jupiter gemini transit 6th from rahu/rahu dasa, needing extra efforts. jupiter transit 2nd from moon and good.

transit saturn-rahu elevated libra sextile natal saturn sagittarius 9th for luck and higher education and could be supportive.

transit rahu libra 10th for success, from natal rahu capricorn 10th. saturn-rahu transit 6th from moon and good for general progress able to cope with challenges.

wising you well,

kshantaram

you seem to basically have a nice chart, while it is rahu dasa now, rahu 10th capricorn and ambitious but alone not able to fly perhaps. rahu/ketu are catalysts and need a planet alongwith to be effective positvely or negatively. jupiter makes debilated aspect over rahu capricorn 10th for success and recognition.

jupiter is now transit gemini aspecting own sagittarius 9th for higher education, and need to put this to good use now,

while there could be miscalculations and misunderstandings, the jupiter-saturn opposition on 3/9 axis impacting luck and education, missed opportunities perhaps.

natal rahu is opposition jupiter lord 9th for education, vitiating wisdom/thinking, while it is rahu dasa, hence,

daily morning light cow ghee diya, and repeat 9 times

OM SHRI GANESHAYA NAMAHA
OM SHRI DURGAYAI NAMAHA,
OM SHRI RAHUVE NAMAHA,
OM SHRI KETUVE NAMAHA
OM SHRI SHANESHCHARAYA NAMAHA,
OM SHRI GURUVE NAMAHA,
OM SHRI SAINATHAYA NAMAHA
OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA
OM NAMO BHAGAWATE VASUDEVAYA

and offer karpoor arthy. light til oil diya late evenings.
could observe fast saturday evenings.

hope this clarifies and helps, faith permitting.

kshantaram
OM SHRISAIGURUVE NAMAHA, OM SHRISAIGANESHYA NAMAHA

ps : you have not yet shared what you are studying. nor have you provided complete chart details with navamsa, etc etc. may be these are personal matters.

the thread/indicated by you has western placidus chart now.

you seem to be too self-centred, not caring to follow and respond sensitively, sticking to your own thoughts time to time. nor sharing specific feedbacks on the readings already given painstakingly and voluntarily.

this took me 12.10am - 1.50am to frame a response for you, on your two liner, for your information. searching your indicative thread, for the charts you suggest would be there on the thread/attached.

you are not sure on following the remedies, were already suggested earlier in my response, now you ask for Mantras - then you will have some comment or query on this .... keeping it unending and inconclusive for yourself. in fact your response has come after many many days, and one has to recollect the whole thing; while the original earlier charts disappear, and some other chart attached now. a good way of utilizing a free forum!

not your fault, may be my fault that feel inclined to respond and reach out, putting other things aside. you have not cared to clarify on my earlier comments.

can appreciate have strong personal need to complete your studies!

GOD BLESS!!!

mr1234

Thank you sir, i didn't want to disclose my personal details here. I tried to Private Message you, but it was not possible. I Kindly request you to share your email id or activate Private message so that i can share my details to you. Thank you for the remedies, i shall follow it.

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm

post your chart and query here without disclosing your details,
retaining your privacy, which is precious to you, which hope should be ok,
enabling have a look, review, the prospects and remedies.

wishing you well,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this update helps; do share feedbacks and participate in the discussions responding to the detailed readings provided;
true-untrue-insightful-useful-events-prospects etc and your reflections which itself could be educative and direction setting, enabling further inputs on the thread;

apart from merely posing questions and counter questions, which is fair enough for yourself;
how about your response to the various remedies being suggested to overcome or benefit from the planets.

any feedbacks on my last earlier reading given on this thread, during rahu dasa??

MR 1-2-3-4!!!!

fixed acquarius 11th and saturn badhaka for aries asc.

separative ketu now transit inimical acq,
detachment from income-gains-friendships;
pain-injury arms-shoulders-legs-sciatica;

next moves to natal rahu cap 10th, changing careers/jobs/job separations;
life-style reversals;

DONATE 125gms WHITE TIL AT SHIVALAYA, SAT MORN, ONCE A WEEK;

natal saturn 9th impacting luck and higher education with stress and delays,
sat lord 10th negating to the 9th, negating career,
sat further retro towards scorpio 8th for chronic disease, research-occult aptitudes,

transit sat retro watery scorpio 8th,
float once a week 1.25kg black urad dal over clean flowing river tues after sunset,
then visit Mata Mahakali temple; light til oil diya daily evenings at home;

currently sat retro towards elevated libra 7th for marriage-vocation,
hope these months helps secure leadership position, mass supervision,
though under stress-delay sat being inimical for aries asc;

jupiter-rahu opposition could cloud mind and wisdom, rise-fall,
rahu cap 10th opposite ambitious-hardworking, wanting to rise to the top, but loner,
calls for ancestor worship - observe fast Amavasya evenings

jup dasa, elevated 4th for domestic comforts, lord 9th for higher edu-luck

jupiter conjunct ketu cancer 4th, hyper-sensitive,
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-liver etc;
jupiter lord 9th for distant travels trine 12th own pisces for foreign lands
could trigger foreign travels and foreign land perhaps,
detaching from native land/mother/motherland-property;

jupiter-ketu cancer as lord 9/12 sagittarius/pisces good for spiritual development
and classical studies like vedas, religion, etc.

sun-mer-venus 5th own leo could be inclined towards medicine,
could be a rags to riches story, moon elevated taurus 2nd for finances;

currently rahu transit sun-mer-venus leo clouding things,
luck-romance-children-position; light camphor daily morning;/B]

moon-mars 2nd volatile emotions and finances.
moon rohini nakshatra tending to fast climb of steps,
critical fault finding attitude,
rohini love of beauty,
moon taurus love of food and comforts, creative and energetic.

for jupiter's blessings daily light ghee diya at the pooja at home,
praying to a saint of your faith, offering yellow flowers thursdays.

could wear yellow pukhraj in golden ring 3.25 carats over first finger,
to benefit from bhagyesh jupiter elevated cancer,
lord 9th for luck, higher education, father, distant travels.
jup elevated cancer 4th for domestic comforts, property, edu/studiousness.

jup these months now direct virgo 6th health-employment, trine moon good;
sat retro towards elevated libra 7th for vocation, 6th from moon good;
while separative ketu transit badhaka acq 11th for income-gains?
For ketu transit airy acq recite OM GAM HREEM MAHAGANAPATAYE NAMAHA

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
kshantaram sir.... Great, your predictions.
I want to talk to you on something. Please reply.

welcome, do share what various points did you exactly find specifically true-great from my readings/predictions,
coming true perhaps as you tend to indicate.

and what are your queries now? or clarifications you need.

i could respond continuing on this thread, provide you share the context and what is on your mind.

what are the remedies you have performed and with what results.

wishing well,

kshantaram

mr1234

As you said, i might be moving out to a gulf country. I have got an opportunity to work there. But, i sometimes doubt whether i would get a better opportunity to some other country in the future.

I am in confusion though, as the job is not that of my first choice. I had been jobless for over an year now.

kshantaram

Premium Member
updated, natal and transits :

MR 1-2-3-4!!!!

Congrats on your gulf assignment!

while you have as per your trade mark not shared any specific true-untrue specific feedbacks on all the effort of repeat readings for you on this forum time and again, While empathise with your situation.

Glad you are beginning a new innings in life, and wish you success amidst adversity, saturn being badhaka for aries ascendant, while you will be now tending towards life-style changes moving to the Gulf.

fixed acquarius 11th and saturn badhaka for the aries ascendant.

badhaka sat now 2.5yrs transit natal sat 9th sag impacting luck and higher education and distant travels with stress and delays,

although fair enough being in jupiter's sagittarius with love of law and justice, and lord jupiter elevated over 4th for domestic comforts and high school education.

saturn return now 2.5yrs time to take long-term life decisions, which will impact the next 30 yrs.

jupiter-rahu opposition could cloud the mind and wisdom. saturn 9th is aspected by mars, saturn-mars enemies;
need for ancestor worship, observing fast on Amavasya evenings; observe death anniversaries in the family religiously;

wonder if rahu dasa is concluding, and about to start jupiter dasa? birth details not made available, highly secretive???

jupiter dasa, jupiter elevated 4th, jupiter lord 9th for higher education and luck, could be better for luck and education, and domestic comforts.

jupiter conjunct ketu 4th, jupiter lord 9th for distant travels trine 12th own pisces for foreign lands could trigger foreign travels and foreign land perhaps, detaching from native land/mother/motherland.

jupiter-ketu cancer as lord 9/12 sagittarius/pisces good for spiritual development and classical studies like vedas, religion, etc.

Rahu now transit jup-ketu cancer 4th, promoting foreign lands; ketu now transit natal rahu 10th, career/job change, life-style changes.

sun-mercury-venus 5th own leo could be inclined towards study of medicine, physician, and could be a rags to riches story, while moon elevated over taurus 2nd for finances, jupiter elevated cancer 4th for domestic comforts and property matters.

natal and transit sat now aspects his own acq 11th protective of gains/income while may alienate from friends/relationships.

sun enemy aspect over acq 11th impacting income. jup makes debilated aspect over cap 10th for career-recognition, jup-rahu opp.

saturn lord 10th negates to sagittarius 9th retiring attitude towards career, while could be inclined to study of law and justice, teaching/professorship, distant lands, etc

but natal/transit saturn inimical for aries ascendant causing stress and delay in these matters impacting luck-edu-distant travels;

moon-mars 2nd volatile emotions and finances. moon rohini nakshatra tending to fast climb of steps, while could have critical fault finding attitude perhaps. rohini love of beauty, moon taurus love of food and comforts, creative and energetic.

jupiter elevated cancer 3rd from moon, good for advisory roles, jupiter-ketu conjucnt and spiritual, but making debilated/neecha aspect over capricorn 9th from moon for luck, jupiter-rahu opposition clouding wisdom/spirituality, higher education.

faith permitting could donate 1.25kg each red masoor dal, black whole uraddal, whole green moongdal, white til, at Lord Shiva's temple on saturday late evening after sunset once three months.

for jup blessings daily light ghee diya at the pooja at home, praying to a saint of your faith, offering yellow flowers thursdays.

for saturn daily light til oil lamp in the evenings, fast on saturday evenings.

for rahu daily offer karpoort arathy to Mata Durga late evenings after sunset.

for ketu daily offer prayers to Lord Ganapati in the morning; jup-ketu cancer 4th detachment from mother-motherland-property; highly intuitive; while prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-liver etc;

could wear yellow pukhraj in golden ring 3.25 carats over the first finger right hand, to benefit from bhagyesh jupiter elevated cancer, lord 9th for luck, higher education, father, distant travels. jupiter elevated cancer 4th for domestic comforts, property matters, education/studiousness.

do share your pointwise salient feedbacks on the detailed reading offered, sharing how true-insightful etc, traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans etc etc.

kshantaram
OM GAM HREEM MAHAGANAPATAYE NAMAHA

nb : content retained for record, and updated.

Last edited: