Feeling very down lately.

KingNoOne

It's been corrected since Rosie to a pretty approximate level. I can't get my exact minute of birth-down but I know it was very close to 4:00 AM and Cancer rising seems much more fitting to myself.

RosieOne

This is still an extremely intense time for anyone born in 1989, or even around 1989. Won't last more than two years, usually less, and they are very important years - globally/historically. For people born in and around 1989 your Saturn work this life is keyed into this moment in history - the Uranus/Pluto Square 2013-2015.

I love the Cancer Rising tribe, here to be Knights of Gaia and to serve the children 7 generations from now. Cancer Rising folk are my heros!

But I also understand why the Cancer Rising tribe can FEEL so WEAK and vulnerable sometimes. Because you are completely psychic.

Having an Aquarius Moon is a huge advantage for someone living a Cancer Rising life movie. You can detach. Yet still know everything everyone is feeling and thinking. You can take that right to the bank too, as long as you are doing good deeds, nurturing Truth and Compassion for all Beings.

Must say, you would make a great astrologer. I mean, Northnode conjunct Moon in Aquarius in the 8th House? Opposite a 2nd House Leo Sun? It is an exciting and blossoming field. With an Aries Midheaven your calling is about being a pioneer, breaking new ground, exploring new lands.

You would be good at many things: environmental science, for instance. But think about the growing field of astrology - just saying.

StillOne

I guess that would be in correspondence to all this?

It certainly is my friend.

http://www.thefutureminders.com/Saturn-transits/saturn-conjunct-pluto.cfm

Saturn retrograde over your natal Pluto signifying a big lesson there. It'll pass your Pluto once more making sure you've picked up on the important life lesson there when it goes direct. Notice in the link all the stuff about father issues here. However, it is also illuminating hidden strengths that you have too. Pluto in your chart is the apex of a minor grand trine signifying latent talent that will develop over your life. Maybe you're receiving some insight there?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
It certainly is my friend.

http://www.thefutureminders.com/Saturn-transits/saturn-conjunct-pluto.cfm

Saturn retrograde over your natal Pluto signifying a big lesson there. It'll pass your Pluto once more making sure you've picked up on the important life lesson there. Notice in the link all the stuff about father issues here. However, it is also illuminating hidden strengths that you have too. Pluto in your chart is the apex of a minor grand trine signifying latent talent that will develop over your life. Maybe you're receiving some insight there?

Thank you, StillOne, for including the FutureMinder's link. I think it is an excellent site, with many useful features especially tailored to be instructional and to allow individuals to interpret their own charts and other charts of interest.

StillOne

You're welcome Ilene. I'm too much a novice to dictate how a transit should apply. Better to let people judge for themselves based on historical information.

I think the futureminders site is merely a compilation (of other sites?) but at least it will give the reader an idea of what may be in store and as such allow for a variety of possibilities.

KingNoOne

Well speaking that I do find alot of validity to this and do often come here when life gives me troubles for insight, I wouldn't mind learning how to read charts.

Everything everyone has said here has presented itself in my life to some large effect. I've never understood the terminology, although I have read it, of being quite psychic. If you're referring to empathy, I get that as I often use empathy to make friends. I.E. nothing is easier than befriending someone if they think you're 'One of them.' and think on the same wavelength as they do, even if you naturally don't.

Is it one in the same or is there a deeper concept to this?

IleneK

Premium Member
I think the futureminders site is merely a compilation (of other sites?) but at least it will give the reader an idea of what may be in store and as such allow for a variety of possibilities.

All the hardwired, planetary and lunar transits on the site itself, not the reports, were written by one astrologer, Nick Symington. And he has done a huge, remarkable job, I think. It's a really good source of modern astrology, psychological and financial, personal and relationship.

StillOne

All the hardwired, planetary and lunar transits on the site itself, not the reports, were written by one astrologer, Nick Symington. And he has done a huge, remarkable job, I think. It's a really good source of modern astrology, psychological and financial, personal and relationship.
Good to know! I've consulted the site many times and the material is always great

RosieOne

Everything everyone has said here has presented itself in my life to some large effect. I've never understood the terminology, although I have read it, of being quite psychic. If you're referring to empathy, I get that as I often use empathy to make friends. I.E. nothing is easier than befriending someone if they think you're 'One of them.' and think on the same wavelength as they do, even if you naturally don't.

Is it one in the same or is there a deeper concept to this?

The empath thing is Cancer Rising, you know what people are feeling. Your scope is thus ruled by an 8th House, Aquarium Moon conjunct Northnode. That is more like "telepathy" you know what people are thinking.

Sun in Leo in the 2nd, as long as you are open-hearted and compassionate, naturally hooks you into deep wisdom sources.

Aquarium energy is ruled by Uranus also Saturn. And your whole mini-generation has a real cosmic, very psychic Uranus/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn. Grounded psychics, all of ya are! In your 6th House, makes you a grounded psychic healer.

Pluto in Scorpio is super psychic too.

WATER! Soak in the tub in the dark with bath salts. Or go to the beach. Cancer Rising tribe communicate with each other under water!

Last edited:

KingNoOne

Are you confirming what I said as in. 'I've figured it out for myself?' I'm not sure I completely understand the exact notion of the quote haha.

RosieOne

Great site for sure. Here is what it says about everyone in the Pluto in Scorpio generation presently going through their Saturn conjunct Pluto transit.

From:http://www.thefutureminders.com/Saturn-transits/saturn-conjunct-pluto.cfm

Saturn conjunct Pluto

Regardless of intense times and difficult scenarios, you can make progress now like never before through your fierce determination to effect far-reaching changes that allow you to reach your goals. For some this could mean a life and death confrontation. Hard issues with father figures are likely to come crashing in. Check out the house position the conjunction falls in to see what area of your life is most affected. Status, future plans and reputation may be at stake now. Without the power to determine one's destiny, violent and dark frustration surface. Nevertheless, the inner fortitude you develop now helps you tap reserves of inner power and stamina. The cool part is this transit happens only once every thirty years.

KingNoOne

Thanks for taking the time Rosie to explain all of this to me. I'm aware that these questions are all very self absorbed in their nature but my first step into all of this has been trying to use astrology to better understand myself. I've been studying chart-reading for the past few hours and I think I'm hooked haha.

I appreciate the time you've taken.

RosieOne

We all learn astrology by studying our own charts first.

And astrologers can never fully read our own scopes, we should get readings too.

StillOne

Are you confirming what I said as in. 'I've figured it out for myself?' I'm not sure I completely understand the exact notion of the quote haha.

One way to see if your birth time is reasonably correct would be to read up on Aries MC. Typically they know what they want to do. Seems this may be the case for you since you seem to know the direction you want to head into (audio engineering)... Funny, as I do that as a hobby! Lol. I would love to do it professionally... but only if I'm the producer.

KingNoOne

One way to see if your birth time is reasonably correct would be to read up on Aries MC. Typically they know what they want to do. Seems this may be the case for you since you seem to know the direction you want to head into (audio engineering)... Funny, as I do that as a hobby! Lol. I would love to do it professionally... but only if I'm the producer.

Yeah my actual birth-time turned out to be 4:08 AM (I ended up digging up my birth certificate in an old folder) which changed virtually nothing in my chart when I re-made the natal chart. Production is really the field I want to go into however; something about conveying emotions into music which is wholly your own is very satisfying.

Edit: It did push my Mars to the 2nd house opposed to the 3rd however which I just realized which does change something. I'll need to keep that in mind.

Last edited:

StillOne

Edit: It did push my Mars to the 2nd house opposed to the 3rd however which I just realized which does change something. I'll need to keep that in mind.

It's so close to the cusp that your Mars should probably be interpreted in the 3rd house (placidus). Pluto is questionable being in the 4th or 5th... maybe a bit of both.

In Equal House your Mars is clearly in the 2nd house along with Mercury. Venus being the sole planet in the 3rd. Pluto being clearly in the 4th here.

In Whole Sign... just about everything gets shifted over one house...

My point, you may need to research other house systems and be a little flexible to where your planets may be...