Divorce in my natal chart?

Osamenor

Staff member
Natal charts don't predict divorce. That's a life event. All a natal chart is, is a rough outline for your general life patterns, drawn when you were born. When you were born, you had not gotten yourself into this marriage, that ultimately hit the rocks, and it was not guaranteed that you would. That you are in this situation is due to a combination of choices (presumably, you chose to marry your husband) and circumstances (he was available for you to marry at the time you made that choice, and his personality is what it is, and whatever issues led to the separation arose).

Now, if you are separated and heading for divorced (I notice you say you haven't gotten divorced "yet," implying that there's an intention to divorce), that's the situation you're in. It's that, not rocks whirling around in the sky, that tells us if divorce is inevitable--and if it's really the best outcome. Given the circumstances, do you really want to be in this marriage?

Your situation is reflected in the transits that are shaping up to happen over the next couple years. Uranus, the shakeup planet, is approaching your DC, the point of marriage/partnership. That indicates a shakeup in the marriage/partnership arena of your life. Since your marriage has already gone south, and you have already separated, that strongly suggests a shakeup and breakup: in other words, divorce.

If you were in a more solid marriage at this time, that wouldn't necessarily happen, it might just mean change: maybe you move, have a kid, one of you gets a new job that affects your lives as a couple, something like that. But since you're not, Uranus coming to the DC is more likely to spell divorce.

Jupiter has recently squared your DC, and over the next year, Saturn also will, as it makes your Saturn return. Saturn energy is the energy of separation. Saturn return can be a time to separate from someone or something that's no longer serving you. Saturn making a hard angle to your DC (and your AC, point of self) challenges both your sense of self and your sense of partnership. Again, this wouldn't necessarily mean dissolution of your marriage if it were serving you, but it sounds like it's not. If it's not serving you, Saturn suggests a final end to it.

Jupiter is known as the good luck planet, but the luck it brings can be getting out of an untenable situation. That means loss as often as it means gain. Jupiter squaring your DC when you're separated reflects the separation from a marriage that wasn't serving you.

The Saturn and Uranus transits will be in place over a year or two. Whatever happens in that time, you'll be emerging with, probably, a different outlook on life, after that.

AnnyKi

Hello! Thank you very much for reading my chart and for such a detailed explanation!

Your situation is reflected in the transits that are shaping up to happen over the next couple years.
If you were in a more solid marriage at this time, that wouldn't necessarily happen, it might just mean change: maybe you move, have a kid, one of you gets a new job that affects your lives as a couple, something like that. But since you're not, Uranus coming to the DC is more likely to spell divorce.

Well, over recent 2 years we got married, we had a baby and we both changed our jobs...and now we are in such an awful situation.

Given the circumstances, do you really want to be in this marriage?

This question is very complicated. If we could start from scratch, I would like to be in this marriage.

Last edited:

AstroPunter86

Uranus transiting your descendant stands out like a soar thumb if you're talking about current relationship issues. Uranus hates the status quo and wherever it goes it tries to make things unpredictable.

Also, I would note that Libra and Leo are not always a great pair. Leo's ruler which is the Sun is said to be in it's "Fall" in the sign of Libra (Hence the "fall" season), as Libra is the point in the zodiac where the Sun begins to lose it's power and the days get shorter. Also, Libra exalts the planet Saturn, which is the enemy of the Sun.

Those are just a couple things I notice.

AnnyKi

Thank you for your reading! I would say that in our pair everything is okay until someone of us begins to argue. When we have a conflict of interests no one gives up and here comes the drama.

Last edited: