Jupiter square Saturn: Success comes in late life?

Astrology

I have Jupiter square Saturn in my birth chart, I heard that this astrological placement/aspect indicates success comes in late life. My question is, how late can this be? And in what ways will I become successful in my late life? Isn't Jupiter square Saturn the most unfortunate/unluckiest astrological placement/aspect in the birth chart? Because Saturn is the planet of 'Karma'. Also, since Saturn placements/aspects describes/shows about one's relationship with father, what can Jupiter square Saturn show about my father? In what ways has he affected my life?

Attachments

• Birth Chart.jpg
    Birth Chart.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Birth Chart Table.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 38

ElenaJ

I also have this aspect in my chart. Not sure if this always indicates success later in life, it depends on what houses are involved, wouldn't you say?
Saturn is responsibility, limits and restrictions as well as self-discipline, while Jupiter is expansion, optimism, as well as religion and spiritual matters.
By no means is this the unluckiest, unfortunate, etc, aspect. There are lots of other contacts that can be more stressful and challenging.
Saturn is also authority figures, not necessarily the father who is represented by the 4th (or 10th, depending. There isn't universal agreement on this one).
In your case, mars and Venus would be the significators of your parents.
A Saturn square Jupiter could also mean conflicts regarding spiritual matters, for example religion. Also, exaggerated enthusiasm, lack of self control. Governing your 1st and 2nd houses it effects your handling of money matters. And self-esteem.

Hello,

I am also the owner of this placement. But I would rather see the house where the both planets are and also the lords of the houses. Your Jupiter in the 12th house squares your Saturn in the third house. Jupiter is already the lord of the 12th house and Saturn is in Pisces ruled by Neptune as a modern ruler or Jupiter as traditional one.

I would say you have struggles to show your emotions and deeper self (12th house) and spirituality needs a little bit more practise to achieve some goals. You have a hard time communicating with others in general and communication is not your thing in fields of earning money.

Still, Jupiter is stronger here and rewards will be big. Later in life? Maybe. I would say it will come after first Saturn return. My Jupiter is in the first house, also in Sagittarius, and my Saturn in 4th also in Pisces. I have many struggles to show my real self to my family, and not long time ago, I wasn't even communicating with my family and I was hiding from them.

I wish you best of luck!

Astrology

I also have this aspect in my chart. Not sure if this always indicates success later in life, it depends on what houses are involved, wouldn't you say?
Saturn is responsibility, limits and restrictions as well as self-discipline, while Jupiter is expansion, optimism, as well as religion and spiritual matters.
By no means is this the unluckiest, unfortunate, etc, aspect. There are lots of other contacts that can be more stressful and challenging.
Saturn is also authority figures, not necessarily the father who is represented by the 4th (or 10th, depending. There isn't universal agreement on this one).
In your case, mars and Venus would be the significators of your parents.
A Saturn square Jupiter could also mean conflicts regarding spiritual matters, for example religion. Also, exaggerated enthusiasm, lack of self control. Governing your 1st and 2nd houses it effects your handling of money matters. And self-esteem.

Mars and Venus would be the significators of my parents? How so and why?

ElenaJ

They are the 4th and 10th rulers.
To be identified, which represents the father and which the mother. As I stated above, there is not a universal agreement on this.

Astrology

Hello,

I am also the owner of this placement. But I would rather see the house where the both planets are and also the lords of the houses. Your Jupiter in the 12th house squares your Saturn in the third house. Jupiter is already the lord of the 12th house and Saturn is in Pisces ruled by Neptune as a modern ruler or Jupiter as traditional one.

I would say you have struggles to show your emotions and deeper self (12th house) and spirituality needs a little bit more practise to achieve some goals. You have a hard time communicating with others in general and communication is not your thing in fields of earning money.

Still, Jupiter is stronger here and rewards will be big. Later in life? Maybe. I would say it will come after first Saturn return. My Jupiter is in the first house, also in Sagittarius, and my Saturn in 4th also in Pisces. I have many struggles to show my real self to my family, and not long time ago, I wasn't even communicating with my family and I was hiding from them.

I wish you best of luck!

If communication isn't my thing in fields of earning money, then what's my thing? Also, what rewards will be big later in life? How long can this be from now? 10 years? 20 years?

Astrology

They are the 4th and 10th rulers.
To be identified, which represents the father and which the mother. As I stated above, there is not a universal agreement on this.

So based on my birth chart, I have 4th house in Aries, the ruler is Mars, and Mars is in Sagittarius, located at the 12th house. Which means that my 4th house ruler is in the 12th house. And I have 10th house in Libra, the ruler is Venus, and Venus is in Scorpio, located at the 11th house. Which means that my 10th house ruler is in the 11th house. But what do these indicate about my parents then?

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hello, your Jupiter square Saturn aspect is not very tight. It can signify stalwartness. However, I would worry more about Capricorn in the 1st house (It means stalwartness.).+

I have Jupiter square Saturn in my birth chart, I heard that this astrological placement/aspect indicates success comes in late life. My question is, how late can this be? And in what ways will I become successful in my late life? Isn't Jupiter square Saturn the most unfortunate/unluckiest astrological placement/aspect in the birth chart? Because Saturn is the planet of 'Karma'. Also, since Saturn placements/aspects describes/shows about one's relationship with father, what can Jupiter square Saturn show about my father? In what ways has he affected my life?