Struggling in every possible area.

ardentika

Ardentika I think it is you seeing things in black and white, however your last reply to me seems to be more on the same page as what I’ve been tying to tell you, so perhaps our communication wires have been crossed.

Nightfall, I didn’t mean to highjack your thread with my own personal story, but once you get into the swing of turning your life around, it can be a lot of fun. I don’t think the loneliness every leaves us tho.
You could be right. Who knows. I just follow my inner guidance. At least I try to haha.

And I think the loneliness is something natural to be felt, cos on the inside we are alone. However it can be removed on the inside too .

Ukpoohbear

You could be right. Who knows. I just follow my inner guidance. At least I try to haha.

And I think the loneliness is something natural to be felt, cos on the inside we are alone. However it can be removed on the inside too .

Are you referring to yourself when you say you can remove loneliness? Because I don’t think you can speak forever one.

ardentika

Are you referring to yourself when you say you can remove loneliness? Because I don’t think you can speak forever one.

I think it's for everyone . I rarely feel alone these days.i think everyone CAN do it. I don't believe in external limitations . Mostly when it comes to mental state is internal limitation ,hence if it's internal there is a work around.

Ukpoohbear

I think it's for everyone . I rarely feel alone these days.i think everyone CAN do it. I don't believe in external limitations . Mostly when it comes to mental state is internal limitation ,hence if it's internal there is a work around.

I understand what youre saying but I also think there are some people who will always have that pain or heaviness inside them, like the myth of Chiron who was always in pain, and its purpose is to remind us to remain humble and help heal. It's like a heaviness to the soul.

ardentika

I understand what youre saying but I also think there are some people who will always have that pain or heaviness inside them, like the myth of Chiron who was always in pain, and its purpose is to remind us to remain humble and help heal. It's like a heaviness to the soul.

Everyone has this heaviness regardless if they realize it or not, it's always there. It's the whole point of this dual world. I don't believe a person exists without this heaviness. Balance, right.

Ukpoohbear

Everyone has this heaviness regardless if they realize it or not, it's always there. It's the whole point of this dual world. I don't believe a person exists without this heaviness. Balance, right.

Not everyone, not to the same extent some people do. You can see it in them. I know everyone has their down side which has to happen to everyone eventually, but I do think there are some people who have this heaviness about them that doesn't leave.

ardentika

Not everyone, not to the same extent some people do. You can see it in them. I know everyone has their down side which has to happen to everyone eventually, but I do think there are some people who have this heaviness about them that doesn't leave.

Well the more intelligent you are and the more dig, the more arrogant you become and the heavier it gets. The simpler you are and more ignorant , the more blissful you are. It's a difficult choice.

Ukpoohbear

Well the more intelligent you are and the more dig, the more arrogant you become and the heavier it gets. The simpler you are and more ignorant , the more blissful you are. It's a difficult choice.

Do you think we can choose? But I loved what you just said.

ardentika

Do you think we can choose? But I loved what you just said.

Yes if we really want to. It might take awhile but hey. I've had a problem of mocking my rich friends for their stupid childish problems,but took me some time to realize as stupid and insignificant those problems look for me, they are very real pains for them. And no one likes feeling guilty for having an "insignificant" hurt. So all in all I still think all people carry the same burden that cannot be compared nor measured.
The more aware you are, the more powerful being you are, the more responsibility you have hence the heavier the burden.

But then again perception can change everything.

ardentika

Change is not impossible of course but not easy for everyone,not easy for me and nobody can say to me i haven't tried enough cause they don't know.

I am struggling in every possible area as i said in my title,too much areas to focus same time and it's confusing cause when you try to solve one issue,others still remain there to remind you.

I think thats pretty much life lol. Something will always suck.

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm starting and then falling into a loop of retiring due to dissapointment and lack of self confidence,low self esteem.

Fake it until you make it then! Tell yourself your amazing and why your amazing! Then go out and play life like a game. Do anything! Do another job even if it’s temporary and different to the role you do now. Have fun and if you don’t like that job then leave and do another and keep doing things until you find your spark. You will meet different people and they will see you differently to the way your **** employers see you! Good luck 😉😍😇😇🙏🙏

Hkk

Account Closed
Everyone saying to me how shy and quite I am and I look,I'm really tired of this criticizing,in job environment especially.

**** them! Be who you want to be. Leave that place and find your tribe and be around who you wanna be around and stand your ground. Be you!!!

Hkk

Account Closed
Cause it's inner issue,I'm just shy dude,whole my life,they told me that like its something so negative and then I hate my self that I cannot change this attitude.

Shyness it's in my natal,you can clearly see its always there.

Your just negative. If you just be a bit positive even with all the replies your getting and be a bit thankful and grateful that ppl are helping you then the energy will change. Your energy personality is negative and only you can change that. Be positive! Stop moaning and live your life. There are ppl out there in worse positions than u! Modern slavery, exploitation, racism, abuse, cancer etc so be positive and you will get out of your ‘rut’ by Monday. Monday your life will be positive and work will be good and love life will exist and health will be good and you will be happy. I can see it in your chart 🤩🧐

Hkk

Account Closed
Negativity is in my blood suppose.

No it’s not in your blood. Your just finding it. It’s not even in front of you. You’re creating it so stop it and like I said before find the good and ignore the bad and if the bad doesn’t go then have the will to sort it out

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm shy and people where I work with,don't like it,they want me to be more talkative and powerfull,I cannot change my character so easily.

Which part of the world are you from? I ask because have you heard of toastmasters? Google it. It will really help with your shyness 😍🙏