Lilith in Pisces...

Mj66

and Black moon Lilith in Scorpio, I feel like I have the two worst placements for dating. Then, cancer in 12th house. How to overcome?

ashriia

Move, lol.:lol:
No one is ever happy with their lilith placements though.

But lilith moving to a different house, will open doors for more dating. However she will end up somewhere else and take something from that house.

I think you have saturn ruling the dsc right? If so, serious relationships generally come after the 1st saturn return. Where is the moon placed and what are her aspects.. that is important too.

Mj66

Hello, I can post my chart if that helps. I am so basic with my knowledge, but willing to learn.
Thanks,
Maria Birth chart attached below. :smile:

Sun Scorpio 26.23 Ascendant Leo 13.55
Moon Aquarius 16.58 II Virgo 4.37
Mercury Scorpio 22.23 R III Libra 0.25
Venus Scorpio 28.55 IV Scorpio 2.38
Mars Virgo 21.51 V Sagittarius 9.15
Jupiter Leo 4.28 VI Capricorn 14.09
Saturn Pisces 22.58 R VII Aquarius 13.55
Uranus Virgo 23.39 VIII Pisces 4.37
Neptune Scorpio 22.05 IX Aries 0.25
Pluto Virgo 20.21 Midheaven Taurus 2.38
Lilith Pisces 25.47 XI Gemini 9.15
Asc node Taurus 16.13 XII Cancer 14.09

Attachments

• daisy13.png
    daisy13.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 17

ashriia

Hi again.

Well youre from the pluto in virgo generation, so you are past your 1st saturn return which occured at about age 28-30.

From this chart you posted it looks like sag rules your 5th house and jupiter is in leo from the 12th. Aquarius rules your DSC, and moon seems to be in the 7th house. Have you been married? Jupiter ruling the 5th and being in the home of the sun, is all very positive IMO for marriage.

The only issues I see is your Suns ruler - pluto being conjunct mars in the 2nd house. This can make for a very intense personality add that to having an aqua moon with is often given to some degree of emotional instability.

You also you seem to have a 4th house stellium. The conjunction between mercury/neptune is exact, while the conjunction between sun and venus is a slightly wider. But they are all part of a stellium in your 4th house. With neptune conjunct three personal planets(sun,venus,mercury) all within the moons house (4th) in scorpio - look out! scorpio coming through lol. :joyful::wink:

What kind of problems are you having dating?

Mj66

Hi Ashiiria:
I have trust issues. I have trouble letting people in. I long for a life long partner.
Never, ever been married. I date emotionally unavailable men and that seems to be my (un)confortable zone for some reason.
:sad: Maria

ashriia

Hi Maria.

I'm thinking being comfortable around unavailable men is related to your aquarius 7th house moon. An air moon, like aquarius can be emotionally cool, or aloof. The moons placement in your 7th having to do with partnerships will bring in such sorts.

Interestingly,
On the other hand, you have a scorpio stellium in the 4th house. Sun rules your ascendant with ruler(sun) in the 4th. I have no doubt you are a deeply loving, intense person.

But the aqua moon, is so opposite of that energy. Quite a polarity in your own nature, and this gets manifested in your relationships. Since so much of what we attract in our lives is a manifestation of our own natures/ or energies we are not acknowledging in ourselves. Doing internal work, getting to a place of self love will do wonders in the types of people that enter our lives. The law of attraction and whatnot.

Right now, saturn is transiting your 5th house. So in general this is not the best time for dating. As saturn is about limits/restrictions/lessons learned/maturation in the house that it is transiting. Depressed feelings regarding romance are very common during saturns transit of the 5th. Saturn transits to a house are about 2 years in length. But it's a great time to do work with regard to romance, children, creativity, activities/hobbies you enjoy.

As for trust issues. Trust should definitely be earned, not given out freely. I am sure you will find that right person for you, who will earn your trust, and you can let go of some of your defenses. Love is often about allowing yourself to be vunerable afterall, as I am sure you know. It's very possible that when saturn transits your 7th house which is some years away still that someone special will enter your life. :smile: So there is that. You're just doing the work now required for that.

I hope that helps some.

Mj66

Ashiiria:
I think you have hit the nail on the head. I am starting internal work with an alternative medicine therapist. I have PTSD and BPD. I know there is going to be quite a road to travel. It may take years, just as you stated. Thank you so much. I feel like you really enlightened me to some issues.
:eek: Maria

ashriia

Ashiiria:
I think you have hit the nail on the head. I am starting internal work with an alternative medicine therapist. I have PTSD and BPD. I know there is going to be quite a road to travel. It may take years, just as you stated. Thank you so much. I feel like you really enlightened me to some issues.
:eek: Maria

Hi again Maria:smile:

I am so glad you found the information useful. My long time best friend just got diagnosed with PTSD, at 38. Childhood trauma has always dominated her life. I love her to bits, and have seen how difficult PTSD can be. So I feel for you. I am glad you are looking into alt. therapies. That is awesome. I wish you the best with that, and on your road :sideways: