"Verbal diarrea" and Insecurities...

FreeWing

Hello everyone!

I'm interested in learning further more about my natal chart.

I have so many issues about myself... It starts with my well known "verbal diarrea" to my insane insecurities about everything!

I think the "verbal diarrea" has to do with Pluto in 12th (fears and all that is hidden) squares Mars and Saturn conjuntion in 3rd (communications and stuff). When my Pluto square Moon is activated ( :D ), it makes me say everything that comes to my mind! If I am extremely hurt an I get to the point where I can't take it anymore, that's the worst! I say it all like it is, like I feel, I just explode and it's like I'm saying "YOU KNOW WHAT? LISTEN TO ME NOW!". It is horrible for everyone that is around me... It usually happens mostly with my family. I don't know if my chart shows some kind of frustration about them, but I really love my family. With the exception of my brother, who destroyed his life with drugs and now he is so mentally sick... I admit that I'm extremely revolted with him and I don't think I can't forget or forgive what he has done to me and my family, and even his friends.

The insecurities, I think it has to do with Venus opposite Moon, but I don't know... I'm so insecure inside. I'm not sure if people get this! But I really am insecure, however I always tend to light things up and to show that everything is ok with me. People don't know when I'm actually sad, because my natural mood is happy, smiling, goffy... On the other hand, when I'm nervous or not confident, I get really deffensive and, consequently, I become really serious. Maybe it has to do with my Saturn in 3rd or the sextile between Saturn and Mercury.

Any thoughts about this guys? :)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• astro_245gw_04_mariana_2008624_80782_15429.gif
    astro_245gw_04_mariana_2008624_80782_15429.gif
    32.1 KB · Views: 31

Arian Maverick

I'm not sure about the "verbal diarrhea"--great name, by the way :D --but I tend to think of insecurities as a first-hour issue because this house forms the crux of one's personality and self-image. Don't quote me on this though; I'm not nearly as experienced as some of the members on this forum.

I've noticed that your first house ruler, Jupiter, is retrograde and in the sign of its detriment, Virgo; it's also located in a cadent house, but the ninth house is traditionally associated with Jupiter, so I think Jupiter may be more comfortable here than some other planets may.

Saturn is also strong in the traditional sign of its rulership, Aquarius. Saturn doesn't form that many aspects that I can see in this chart, but I imagine that Saturn-Mars is a difficult combination.

I also noticed that Mercury in Aries is loosely square your Uranus-Neptune conjunction, which may be a factor of verbal inhibition. Aries doesn't generally care one whit as to what others think unless planets in Aries are afflicted; if someone with Mercury in Aries has something on his mind, he'll generally express it.

Arian Maverick

archergirl

Jupiter really likes being in the 9th; I have Jupiter in Scorpio there, and it's one of the pivots of my chart.

Mars/Saturn is afflicted by Pluto; this would probably make one terribly thin-skinned and most certainly would bring up 'power issues', where most insecurities stem from: who has it, who doesn't. It would also, by the way, reflect on your relationship with your brother, since Mars/Saturn are in the 3rd of siblings; this points to a not-very-easy relationship.

Insecurities are often caused by either Saturn or Neptune afflictions.

AG:)