Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

insect_bee_dead_text-400x251.jpg

TRUMP TAKES ON BIG PHARMA
I keep hearing commercials on the radio about 'tell Trump we don't want socialized medicine.' I suspect they are paid for by Big Pharma because Trump has said medicines are too $$$ and we are being ripped off because we subsidize other countries. He has also approved getting cheaper generic drugs approved more quickly and letting terminally ill patients have access to experimental drugs and procedures with his Right to Try bill

Deep State Panel:
Chris Wray Wants to Protect FBI
Because He Knows What They ACTUALLY Did :smile:
I'm not sure about Wray. On the surface he looks like a Swamp creature. But I heard he has quietly been firing corrupt FBI officials and agents. If the guilty parties think he is on their side they will keep doing what they are dong, get sloppy.

I watched him interrogated by Sen. CamelToe Harris and he really does NOT respect her at all. He looked like he was thinking, "You dozy b10tch."

JUPITERASC

udicial Watch announced it received 218 pages of disgraced former FBI officials
Peter Strzok-Lisa Page emails which show then-FBI General Counsel James Baker
instructing FBI officials to expedite
the release of FBI investigative material to Hillary Clinton’s lawyer,
David Kendall in August 2016.
Kendall and the FBI’s top lawyer discussed specifically quickly obtaining the “302” report
of the FBI/DOJ interview of Mrs. Clinton.
The emails also show the FBI failed to document at least four interviews of witnesses
in the Clinton email investigation.
The documents were obtained in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit
filed after the Justice Department failed to respond to a 4 December 2017, FOIA request
(Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00154)).
READ THE DOCUMENTS HERE :smile:
http://jwatch.us/yuKQfx
Bill Marshall: Hillary Clinton Got 'Royal Treatment' from Obama FBI on Email Probe Docs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqpwJzwuK7c