Star of David in astrology

JasmineX

Hello, I currently came across a star of David in a birth chart. And I've never seen one before, so that was really interesting.

Unfortunately I didn't find any information about it online. What are your thoughts about having a star of David in a birth chart ?

Thoughts ?

SunConjunctUranus

Do you mean pattern?

You mean a several planets that have a pattern like "star of David"?

There are several members in this forum who like to talk about "pattern", one of which is Greybread. Hopefully he is interested in discussing this. It would be nice if you upload an example of a birth chart that has a pattern like "Star of David". Or is that your own birth chart patterned like that?

JasmineX

Do you mean pattern?

You mean a several planets that have a pattern like "star of David"?

There are several members in this forum who like to talk about "pattern", one of which is Greybread. Hopefully he is interested in discussing this. It would be nice if you upload an example of a birth chart that has a pattern like "Star of David". Or is that your own birth chart patterned like that?

Oh yes! That's what I meant. It's like 2 grand trines opposite one another. I do have it in my chart, but I'm slowly trying to understand it first, because I never read about it before. And most of the articles I found about it online, they would link the star of David pattern to : Jupiter, Neptune, Moon, Pluto, Saturn and Mars. While the planets that form mine, are slightly different.

I will link an example of it in this reply (NOT my chart).

Attachments

• JULY-29-2013-star-of-david.jpeg
    JULY-29-2013-star-of-david.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 22

SunConjunctUranus

Oh yes! That's what I meant. It's like 2 grand trines opposite one another.

Sorry, don't have any thought about this. Imo, outermost planets doesn't have influcence on nativity compared to the Sun and the Moon.

I do have it in my chart

In the case from the example chart that you have upload, it require 6 sextile aspects, and 6 trine aspects. Medieval astrologers said sextile is weak friendship between the planets, and trine is strong friendship between the planets but not as strong as conjunction [depending on the nature of the planets]. If the planet who hold the ascendant doesn't involve with the planetary pattern, it would be just not the focus on nativity's life.

JasmineX

Sorry, don't have any thought about this. Imo, outermost planets doesn't have influcence on nativity compared to the Sun and the Moon.

In the case from the example chart that you have upload, it require 6 sextile aspects, and 6 trine aspects. Medieval astrologers said sextile is weak friendship between the planets, and trine is strong friendship between the planets but not as strong as conjunction [depending on the nature of the planets]. If the planet who hold the ascendant doesn't involve with the planetary pattern, it would be just not the focus on nativity's life.

I tried to find a site where it would show the star pattern I have. I attached it in this reply.

I read that some astrologers would take asteroids into considerations. And others would not. What do you think ?

Attachments

• star of Dvd.jpg
    star of Dvd.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 23

SunConjunctUranus

I read that some astrologers would take asteroids into considerations. And others would not. What do you think ?

As I said before, I'm not the supporter of outermost planets, nor the asteroids. I do have an advice from legit astrologer and great author back in the early centuries. The advice as follow :

QUOTE: "<I will not be> like some charlatans, who try to predict all activities from one beginning—not only
activities but also lifespans—in their attempts to deceive the souls of their clients. It were preferable for
<the astrologer> to cast the horoscope and then to begin to interpret it with sober reasoning, taking into
account all the relative positions and the angles, not with a multitude of words, but with brevity leading to
the truth. Such a man then would appear to be a guide to life, a good advisor and and unerring prophet of
Fate. Some things however happen to these ignorant men, lovers of money: these flatterers bring false
delights and dull man’s reason; while they have the ethereal soul in their keeping, they snatch it from the
heavens and dash it to the earth. As a result, most <of their clients> suffer grievous harm and gain for
themselves foreknowledge with no foundation." END OF QUOTE
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

I tried to find a site where it would show the star pattern I have. I attached it in this reply.

The beautifulness of planetary pattern isn't particularly important compare to the New Moon when you were born. That's what I think. Your Mars-Mercury conjunction is important enough to be explored because Mars is marriage bringer for female nativities.

JasmineX

As I said before, I'm not the supporter of outermost planets, nor the asteroids. I do have an advice from legit astrologer and great author back in the early centuries. The advice as follow :

QUOTE: "<I will not be> like some charlatans, who try to predict all activities from one beginning—not only
activities but also lifespans—in their attempts to deceive the souls of their clients. It were preferable for
<the astrologer> to cast the horoscope and then to begin to interpret it with sober reasoning, taking into
account all the relative positions and the angles, not with a multitude of words, but with brevity leading to
the truth. Such a man then would appear to be a guide to life, a good advisor and and unerring prophet of
Fate. Some things however happen to these ignorant men, lovers of money: these flatterers bring false
delights and dull man’s reason; while they have the ethereal soul in their keeping, they snatch it from the
heavens and dash it to the earth. As a result, most <of their clients> suffer grievous harm and gain for
themselves foreknowledge with no foundation." END OF QUOTE
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

The beautifulness of planetary pattern isn't particularly important compare to the New Moon when you were born. That's what I think. Your Mars-Mercury conjunction is important enough to be explored because Mars is marriage bringer for female nativities.

That was interesting to read, thank you.

And yes, I have both my sun, mercury and venus conjuct my mars (all in 8th house except mars in the 7th). I read that it may indicate having a wealthy partner. I didn't expand my readings regarding it to be honest. I think it will bring what it will bring. Either wealthy or not.