Got Obsession?

Mj66

Scorpionic Influences

How to conquer the mind of someone who has Scorpio Sun, Combust (Scorpio)Venus and Mercury?
Can anyone else with this treacherous combo relate? If so, do you mind sharing your experiences?
Thanks & Hugs! :D
Maria

Last edited:

Scorpio90

Re: Scorpionic Influences

I have that combo with the combustion between sun / venus and with pluto conjunct mercury, so my mind is very scorpionic, then to attract both the mind and the attention it is necessary that there is much mystery and deep conversations, I am a very quiet person but when it comes to esoteric, psychological or hidden issues they catch my attention.

two questions..

- Why is it a treacherous combo?
- Do you want to attract him for love?

Whoam1

I can't say having the mind of a Scorpio makes me a Scorpio. However I have an angular Mercury rising in Scorpio aspecting almost exactly Mars. [As well as Venus and Pluto in the sign]. Scorpios minds are all about freedom, aggression, and sexuality. Conquering them is not what one may typically want, rather i suggest baiting them and letting them conquer you.

Mj66

Hi all:
I have this combination. I consider myself very quick of wit-Merc Scorp-but with Venus and Mer combust my sun (all planets in Scorpio)-I can easily become obsessed, with such focus, intense anger and that slyness-I just wish I knew how to scale back-and if anyone else has this issue.
Quick thinker for sure, I really like that, but the rest I could live without.
Maria

Lin

No one has mentioned Neptune; and I think Neptune and/or Pluto almost have to be highlighted in the natal chart for obsession to grow. Neptune and the Moon can be difficult in the case of obsession....either square, oppose or inconjunct. But even if conjunct.

Scorpio is intense and tends to "hold on" - hang on - to forms that are no longer viable.

Cancer is tenacious too; but not quite as fixed and can move on to more fertile experiences and relationships.

so Scorpio doesn't "corner the market" on obsession.

Even just having a Scorpio ASC. can give the person the propensity to "not let go".
LIN