I need help to understand this aspects and my weird 11th house

Vivian

HI everyone

I really gone through a lot in my life i couldn't ask for help so
So i start studying my birth chart to help myself to understand why that happened to me and i can move on in my life
I am so in asteroids these days and i found it very very interesting and so profound its give the chart more depth and meaning but its hard sometimes to figure out the whole picture so i need you guys help me if you can and I'll appreciate every word will written here

I have lilith and dejanira in my 4th house in sag
I have child conjunct my galactic center also in sag
My 11th house is so weird its Cancer with mars, ,sirius,king,queen,knight,prometheus,DNA,Arachne and nessue which conjunct my Arachne exact at 27 degree

I have apollo regulus, hera, hebe, all conjuct my ascendant in leo along with (sun&moon)
sun in 1st house virgo and my moon which in 12th house leo
My moon conjunct logos and psyche

This some of the asteroids and there is so many in my 11th house
My social life is a mess i prefers isolation so much enemies in my life and i am dead serious i am not being victimized i am strong women but a lot of ppl turn against me with no reason and i think its my 11th house which i shoud understand
One of my friend has her Nessus conjunct her ascendant in synastry her nessus conjunct my Arachne and Nessus and she caused a very great damage in my life socially and emotionally

Please help me understand This

Last edited:

AstroPunter86

What's the condition of your 7th house? I wouldn't read too much into asteroid placemen as a measure of your interpersonal relational success. Look to your 7th.

Vivian

My 7th house is aquarius its empty no planet only asteroids :wisdom and horus and 7th house lord saturn in 2nd house libra conjunct venus and jupiter

Last edited:

AstroPunter86

My 7th house is aquarius its empty no planet only asteroids :wisdom and horus and 7th house lord saturn in 2nd house libra conjunct venus and jupiter

Yeah, that's a pretty loaded Libra. You got Saturn there. It sounds like it's pretty fundamental to your personality. Probably you will always have difficulty relating to others.

Vivian

Yeah, that's a pretty loaded Libra. You got Saturn there. It sounds like it's pretty fundamental to your personality. Probably you will always have difficulty relating to others.

you think its saturn!! The only aspect it has is conjunction with venus and jupiter

Actually my dominant planet is venus
And my dominant sign is libra although i am virgo
And yes i have loaded libra with pluto there too

Last edited:
The 11th house is about light & friends. Money gains from career, from the authoritarian parent (father maybe), love sometimes, details, and darknesses maybe sometimes (Bibles). Bibles because they describe darknesses

I am not entirely sure what you want to know

Friendly greetings,

X