Chinese element compatibility question

Mj66

Good morning!

I am a Scorpio fire horse involved with a virgo earth pig.
According to my information this should be a good pairing.
We bicker a lot and seems to have alot of off days.
Can anybody share their opinion?
Thank you!
Maria:smile:

p0ohbear

Good morning!

I am a Scorpio fire horse involved with a virgo earth pig.
According to my information this should be a good pairing.
We bicker a lot and seems to have alot of off days.
Can anybody share their opinion?
Thank you!
Maria:smile:

Horse and Pig are great friends. Horses love to travel and explore. They cannot be in one place for long. They need "freedom" as for Pig they are spenders. They "need" to indulge in there wants. And sometimes can be Hoarders. They are very very affectionate people. And hardworking. But the issue here can be PRIDE.... Pigs have ENORMOUS PRIDE AND EGO. Hope that was any help!

Mj66

Hi Poohbear!
Thanks for the reply. I am now in th process of getting to know another guy. He happnes to be a Pisces Pig. I'm a Scorpio Horse. My horse is fire and his Pig is Metal. Do you think there is a good shot for us? I end up with Pig men alot. I like them :)
Maria

p0ohbear

Hi Poohbear!
Thanks for the reply. I am now in th process of getting to know another guy. He happnes to be a Pisces Pig. I'm a Scorpio Horse. My horse is fire and his Pig is Metal. Do you think there is a good shot for us? I end up with Pig men alot. I like them :)
Maria

Np! anytime! :) If you both can override the ego and pride. Compromise more. Then it's always a good shot. :wink:

Abby83

Hi Poohbear!
Maria

The Pig is ruled by the sign scorpio, so that makes sense.