Exact Square NOW of Mars/Uranus 15 Aries square Pluto 15 Cap. FYI

FARLEYMALORRUS

What we have Here, Today, Now, is an exact conjunction (Eclipse) Of the Planets Mars/Uranus at the Pearl Harbor degree 15 Aries, exactly at a right angle (Square) to Pluto at 15 degrees Capricorn. "All is quiet on the Western Front." Truth be known, I was hoping nothing would happen as Providence has it; this is an amazing aspect for me personally called a Quadruple Fire Grand Trine to all my Leo/Sag Planets...Not so much for America, the World, or Hawaii. But as long as we can pass through the next 72 hours, unscathed especially when the Moon Joins Pluto in Capricorn and sets up a Double TSQUARE aspect by Sunday, with a peak on Saturday. Yesterday the stock market tumbled, then today it rebounded. No big deal. Also Hillary Clinton under fire for deleted emails about Benghazi. Basically Vanilla considering what happened on 911. I wanted to post this chart for my Astrological friends to see the exactness of he Capricorn/Aries Stress factor for this weekend and let everyone know that because nothing is in Cancer or Libra two conflicting energies to Capricorn and Aries, that we should be OK. ON the other hand, if something strange or catastrophic happens to the World, perhaps we shall all get a further lesson in how we are affected by the gravitational frequencies in this Solar System and as to how we as magnetic beings are affected by this. Personally, I think this is a relationship aspect for all born in the late 40's, 50's, and 60's. So if the Sh*t is hitting the fan for you this week, now you know why. IF the stock market or money markets are affected now you know why, and if some kind of weird covert action threatening the lives of 1,000's or millions happens, we shall all know why. Then again, because I'm having a Good FIRE aspect, I don't think Los Angeles will be affected as this is where I am. As far as the Rest of the World, I shall pray that we pass through this aspect with peace, calm, serenity, love, sanity, and harmony with nothing more than love in our hearts and the grace of God thrown upon us. Amen. Never let it be said that I wasn't watching the frequencies affecting our planet at all times. As deep as my faith in God is, I still love to analyze magnetic structures in the Universe, Quasars, Pulsars, Black Holes, Sun Spots, Moon Wobbles, Moon Phases, Gamma Ray Bursts, and anything that may affect us tiny little creatures that live on this very fragile planet beaming with Life. May we all skate through the weekend with little or nothing negative happening, and may our World leaders and presumed terrorists not do anything foolish that would put our brothers and sisters in this planet in harms way. Not trying to frighten anyone, just reporting the Gravitational frequencies affecting us here on Little Old Planet Earth. AKA the Mud Ball. Peace.
Farley Malorrus 3/11/15.....3/12/15....3/13/15....3/14/15...interesting numbers....Have a nice week everyone!

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52634&stc=1&d=1426139189