Living life in pieces

Sebastien Cheritte

hello everyone,

would anyone have any material of their own, about the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Libra?

then..

I don't suppose you would have any of your own material about that specific conjunction, taking place in all the houses?

Personally, i would appreciate it if there were answers about the 8th house (which is where i have this conjunction placed - in Libra)
but to make this thread more accessable, and generally applicable to everyone's interests, any answers for any houses with this placement would be appreciated just as much.

Thank you

Attachments

• Natal Chart 29-07-1983 - incl juno and Lilith.jpg
    Natal Chart 29-07-1983 - incl juno and Lilith.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 29

JUPITERASC

hello everyone,
would anyone have any material of their own, about the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Libra?

then..

I don't suppose you would have any of your own material about that specific conjunction, taking place in all the houses?

Personally, i would appreciate it if there were answers about the 8th house (which is where i have this conjunction placed - in Libra)
but to make this thread more accessable, and generally applicable to everyone's interests, any answers for any houses with this placement would be appreciated just as much.

Thank you

StarIq has this to say on this generational influence that affects you personally when your natal planets are aspected by it [FONT=VERDANA, arial, helvetica]

The 33 year Cycle:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saturn and Pluto line up every 33 years as Saturn passes between Pluto and the Earth. This, like a New Moon, is a conjunction. Then, halfway through the 33-year cycle, Saturn and Pluto, in their “full” phase, are on opposite sides of the Earth…as they are now.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] To uncover the meaning of this cycle, we can calculate the times of the new and full phase for Saturn-Pluto and see if there is any correlation of events with this cycle http://www.stariq.com/main/articles/P0003039.htm.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/plutoinhouses.html
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Although Saturn aspects are well documented in Traditional Astrology for thousands of years, (and Modern Astrology is based on Traditional Astrology), it is only fair to point out that since Pluto was only discovered in 1930 with the aid of telescopes and is invisible to the naked eye, therefore information regarding Pluto is based upon "educated conjecture" related to observation of world events. One Pluto orbit of the sun occurs every 248 years and since only just over eighty years have passed since the discovery of Pluto there has not been time as yet to note the activity of Pluto in each Sign while it is happening because Pluto takes approximately fourteen years to transit each sign. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Deborah Houldings site Skyscript has this to say on the subject:[/FONT][/FONT] Pluto conjunct Saturn The conjunction of Saturn and Pluto shows amazing reserves of tenacity and self-discipline. Be careful that it doesn't result in too much self-denial and severity. The combination offers great strength of will and an inclination to dig hard and deep into your interests. Once your mind is committed, you are capable of incredible resolve. This gives you a talent for succesfully performing difficult work under tiring circumstances http://www.skyscript.co.uk/plutoaspects.html :smile:

Last edited:

Elra

Hi Sebastien - I have this conjunction in my chart too but in the 11th. In regards to you I would say the following. It will lead to a strong desire for fairness and equality in close relationships. If the level of scales is tipped one partner's way then a 'cutting the ties' process can follow. If the relationship is of a serious nature you may not 'cut' the ties so soon but endure a process of learning, regarding what it means to have 'equality' in close relationships. It may mean that you give more than you take, or alternatively the other does this to you. 'Equality' does not always lead to a 50%/50% scale. The reason is that we each are given by the universe not equal abilities, talents and skills. So what is halfway for one person may not be halfway in another person's eyes/charts. Also, this tension of the conjunction can bring a desire for intimacy with fears of getting too close so that the other person sees you in a more naked and raw 'light'. The Libra (Venus) influence means that beauty and harmony are idealised, however with these planets conjunct these qualities are not as easily maintained. It tends to bring out more intense, confronting and explosive energies especially if you or the other feels as though that theme of 'equality' has been misused and/or abused. Furthermore, with this conjunction fated and strong attractions to the opposite sex can result in one having to restrain oneself (or another) with the payment of impulse being some heavy karmic lessons. Because there is an open enemy theme in Libra, one may meet conflict in a close way which results in a war of attrition being fought to re-balance oneself after such intense encounters. Be on the look out for 'losing' yourself in the other while getting close to them (or sharing more and more assets). There will be hard lessons to learn about losing someone close and then a healing process of this pain/trauma. This does not only involve physical death, but also the death of the separation process as I outlined above. Obsession and controlling energies can come out of you and/or the other while the process of delving deeper into closeness unfolds. A hard lesson can be deciding when to 'let go' of a long term connection and when to stay and 'work harder' at keeping it alive. The close affairs can lead to a mirroring back to you a heavy karmic awareness that you seek to bring to the light of day. This awareness if allowed to surface should clean up any unwanted 'unfairness' in close meetings so that you can feel more at ease in relating and continue to open yourself up to the other.

Hope this helps!

Elra :)

Last edited: