Venus in Scorpio males... Why so intense????

ShadySun

My Venus (along with Sun, Merc, Pluto) is in Scorpio in the 11th house.

I have my moments of intensity, obsession, and jealousy, but this is relieved (at least outwardly) by the heavy influence of Aquarius (Aquarius Moon/North Node, Uranus Rising/Dominant, 11th House stellium), plus my Gemini Mars and Sagittarius Rising.

When I feel compelled to sting, I naturally take a step back and analyze why I feel the way I do, and try to use the lessons I learn to help myself move on. Having Scorpio as my dominant sign, it's sometimes easy to get give in to fear-based emotions and defense mechanisms, but the Aquarius in me just wants to be free!

lilithofeden

I have never come across men who are more intense than men who have their Venuses in Scorpio. It does not matter if his Sun is in Virgo or Sun in Libra because they act the same way when it comes to love!

They scare me with their intensity and I find myself running for the hills when dealing with these men. They want to know everything about you, calls you or texts you every single hour. They leave you with no breathing space! Sometimes you feel like you have a stalker even without your celebrity status.

Talk about jealousy! These men are somehow wired to think that you are having affairs with every single male on the planet. They constantly doubt you and insist that you have been doing something bad behind their backs.

Constantly fluctuates between passive aggressive behavior. Totally controlling, heck they even want to know what you are thinking! I have dealt with 3 men who have this placement and I am officially swearing off them in the future!

Has anyone ever dealt or had a relationship with Venus in Scorpio males? Does it always have to be this intense all the time?

My ex has Venus in Scorpio, and I have Venus in Sag. My Sun is in Scorpio and his Sun is in Sag so there is mutual reception... plus we had a lot of Saturn aspects that made me stay with him longer than I probably would have! but yes...... he always thought I was doing something wrong, always thought I was texting some guy, always called, texted, etc, etc. He was very impatient too! My family never understood why as soon as he said jump I wouldn't give myself time to ask how high.

scorpio176

My ex has Venus in Scorpio, and I have Venus in Sag. My Sun is in Scorpio and his Sun is in Sag so there is mutual reception... plus we had a lot of Saturn aspects that made me stay with him longer than I probably would have! but yes...... he always thought I was doing something wrong, always thought I was texting some guy, always called, texted, etc, etc. He was very impatient too! My family never understood why as soon as he said jump I wouldn't give myself time to ask how high.
Did you ever give him a reason to not trust you? I know I don't act like that unless I've caught the girl doing something shady in the past and don't trust her.

lilithofeden

Did you ever give him a reason to not trust you? I know I don't act like that unless I've caught the girl doing something shady in the past and don't trust her.

When he met me I was a single girl. What can I say? I had slutty friends (who he made me cut off of course) but no. I mean.... certain things that I did, I didn't see anything wrong with it. and I am a Scorpio.

I think my ex is insecure and that's why he is that way. I always wondered if he was flirty/cheating and then suspected me for doing it. *shrug* he always deleted ALL of his texts and stuff from his phone so I wasn't able to catch him in anything. He would always take my phone and go through it (I don't delete my conversations) and he said he didn't care if I looked through his, but if I had his phone in my hand he would freak. He never ever let me go through his phone! There were a few times actually I did when he left it laying around and I did in fact find some things that really made me mad.....................

Oceanearth1

When he met me I was a single girl. What can I say? I had slutty friends (who he made me cut off of course) but no. I mean.... certain things that I did, I didn't see anything wrong with it. and I am a Scorpio.

I think my ex is insecure and that's why he is that way. I always wondered if he was flirty/cheating and then suspected me for doing it. *shrug* he always deleted ALL of his texts and stuff from his phone so I wasn't able to catch him in anything. He would always take my phone and go through it (I don't delete my conversations) and he said he didn't care if I looked through his, but if I had his phone in my hand he would freak. He never ever let me go through his phone! There were a few times actually I did when he left it laying around and I did in fact find some things that really made me mad.....................

Personally.. I am extremely private. If I'm not sure about the intentions I have for a person I like or the intentions they have for me I will keep our entire relationship under wraps. I will want to do things secretly keep things on the DL completely until I know where we stand. Especially until i figure out if it's what I want. I don't like people going through my phone and I genuinely would love to trust my partner but there is like this thing.. something pulling at me.. This lack of trust and faith in my partner and myself. If I feel insecure about my partner or potential partners feelings for me I almost self sabotage the entire relationship because of that fear bc of that instinctual lack of trust. Even when I have the urge to suspiciously go through someone's phone that I'm dating I don't bc
I wouldn't appreciate that if the situation were reversed however there is this deep insecurity that fuels this and I think it's because I can give my all.. My entire heart and soul into that persons hands and start to fear betrayal bc I have given so much of myself.. It's almost like I open up my soul and then second guess whether I can trust this person and It makes me feel extremely insecure and I start to get suspicious. I'm all or nothing lover so when I reveal my naked soul which is very rare I expect it to be felt seen respected and understood and admired by that person.. I want to be PROVEN that it is safe to trust you.. That I am safe here.. That letting down my fortress walls wasnt a mistake but I am safe here.. If that happens if u can prove that to me it can be me and you against the world but if I begin to doubt that and second guess letting my guard down with you you will see the detrimental side of my scorpio Venus and moon. It can almost push those away as I'm trying to keep them close.. It's odd.. Can't really explain it.. Def self sabotaging.. But also transformational.

Oceanearth1

If I think a girl is cheating on me I won't let her know I suspect anything until I catch her or get evidence that can't be denied. So most of the time they never see it coming when I do catch them. I've learned to do this because I've noticed that people don't like to admit to it (atleast ones I've been with) and even if I catch them in the act they still try to deny it. Pretty much if your with someone who has venus in scorpio you better not **** around because they will know.

"When you have been loved by a Scorpio, you will know you have been loved. She will be jealous, she will be possessive and if you cheat, she will never forgive you…and she will take her revenge, eventually.
If she suspects you are not entirely honest, she becomes the most brilliant forensic detective- and will continue to pursue the truth until she has either proven your guilt, or accepted your innocence …
Venus in Scorpio attaches deeply and emotionally, and has difficulty in separating sex from love…But, if you are prepared to take the risk, Scorpio is absolutely unforgettable"
-Jotracey astrology [deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

marwan38

Venus in Scorpio in 3rd. 3rd decan CONJ Mercury 2º
Where do I start, lol. Extremely deep affections; glued thoughts. VERY picky with women, but when I lay my eyes on one that stands out: Instant attachment. Once i really feel that spark, I tend to isolate myself from that person. My emotions/thoughts so wild that I find it hard to communicate. I have learned to control it, a bit. Very jealous indeed, but that really depends on how much I trust my partner(I would put them through trials, lol. Trusting people is hard, although I get easily deceived by looks). Once I find someone I truly trust, putting my life in their hands is the least I FEEL like I can do(Yes, they run that deep). When I am alone, everything is on pause. I would not care to do much (Cook/clean/study). Once I am with someone, I really get up and running. Oh and yes, I do find it hard to separate sex from love. Although I am aware between the 2, my mind still somehow confuses them.

Last edited:

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

If I think a girl is cheating on me I won't let her know I suspect anything until I catch her or get evidence that can't be denied. So most of the time they never see it coming when I do catch them. I've learned to do this because I've noticed that people don't like to admit to it (atleast ones I've been with) and even if I catch them in the act they still try to deny it. Pretty much if your with someone who has venus in scorpio you better not **** around because they will know.

That's what I do. If I kno or suspect that I'm gettin cheated on I won't say anything. I'll let everything seem cool. But the whole time I'm discovering the truth. If it turns out she wa cheatin, then fucc it imma get some revenge(which isn't healthy and I'm maturing past)and let her go.

My is conjunct Pluto and mercury. I never knew what the conjunction to mercury mean but now I know that it means I need to communicate my feelings to my interest and Pluto makes it difficult to overcome alot of obstacles that I set in front of myself. I think insecurity turns any Scorpio or Pluto planet/aspect into power struggles b/c one feels weak and attempts to overpower you in order to make yourself feel normal again. But with security comes change, which too ive learned.

I also have a mars in libra, and I've found over the years that I'm an extremely difficult person to love blowing hot and cold, warm then distant, passionate then aloof. The way I love can be difficult, but If allowed space, in extremely loyal, Venus in Scorpio takes relationships serious. Either you with me or u not, but my mars in libra just wants a little space in relationships, a little me time

aquaricorn

I think it's not a good position for Venus.
The pure venus in Scorpio is a really GREAT TROUBLE to anyone who sticks with them, as much as they start to feel more confident from your part, they'll try to make of you what they want to make.
Usually they are not happy in relationships, because they have this need to create troubles with their partners (jealously, control quizzes, head games, assertivness) and they see literally his partners as rivals and potencial traitors.
They are evily jealous and sexual possessive, obcessive, revengeful and agressive, when aroused they don't see limits and that's right, they can hurt you really bad.
They shall destroy themselves, but not before destroy you.

The true Scorpionic Venus force. It's not a lucky position.
They are sick, but they are proud to be so.

I agree with everything that Raquel posted. I had one friend that had this placement. In fact, My aspect was Cap sun, Sadge moon, Cap venus, and scorp mars and pluto. His aspects are Libra sun, Gem moon, Scorpio venus and pluto, and cap mars. So as you can see, our synastry would be more mutual. I only really felt/thought of it as platonic. Anyway the story goes that he lives with his three kids and the baby mother. Their issue was the intimacy died and we did some casual sex.

From the beginning, he was attentive and would play some head games. His ego was somewhat hurt when I said no kissing on the lips. He also knew that I was going out on dates and meeting other men at the same time, so that just added to jealous and possessiveness. He would sneak in some comments like, "So did you meet up with that guy? Or what about the other guy that you went out on a blind date with?"

I find he just acts like a chick, since my mars is in scorpio. I even told him myself that he needs to act more like a guy around me, and he found that really offensive to hear. I found that if he was hurt by the things I did or said, he started to lay guilt trip and blame me for his insecurities.

Venus in scorpio also try very hard to hide their fears and insecurities by playing head games, but I know very well what they do since my mars/pluto is in 8th. If you have a square or opposite with your mars/pluto, I would watch out. The sexual attraction is off the charts, but the power games are deadly. Venus/Pluto conjunctions are the same scenarios, but with a lot relationships either in square or conjuction it is usually Venus that obsessed and Pluto that has the upper hand.

It does feel like unrequited love as far as this position too. After he had an argument with me, he proceeded to tell me how he would kidnap me into a spaceship he will build in 10 years (should he become a billionaire and if I was still single). Talk about insane in the membrane! :rolleyes:

mnaknabeel

Not only venus in scorpio will be intense it is more of a problem when Moon is in scorpio and is debilitated. that is where the real intensity comes in be it in a romance relationship or any other relationships. Always will be Intense:love:

aquaricorn

You will also have to consider if Venus-South Node conjunct as well. South Node suggest this is a old acquaintance or someone from the past. This aspect is highly magnetic, yet there is a lot of push and pull. Therefore, this aspect is very draining to the relationship and is difficult to move on.

Unfortunately, I have a South Node in 8th house aspected to his Venus. He even admitted that he was terribly confused to me numerous times, even though I made it clear (from the beginning) that I completely see it as platonic.

It's only been two weeks since I've heard from him, but I really could care less and I'm playing ninja for now.:bandit:

:sun: :Capricorn: :moon: :sagittarius: :mercury: :Capricorn: :Venus: :Capricorn: :mars: :Scorpio: :jupiter: :Aquarius: :saturn: :sagittarius: :uranus: :sagittarius: :neptune: :Capricorn: :pluto: :Scorpio: :lilth: :taurus: :northnode: :taurus: :virgoimg:

DragnicDaelin

Well I have Scorpio Venus conjunct Pluto 2 degrees in the 2nd house. I can be extremely intense, yet passionate and loving. My Sag does kill a lot of the Scorpio fixedness and I can let someone go but if you hurt me or cheat on me it's over and I move on. I don't have the Scorpio sting as my Virgo is too conscious of that.

What I have found with myself is that I love people fiercely and I expect that back. As I'm growing older I am learning people are impossibly of returning the love that I have and that I cannot be hurt by their inability.

Depending on their other planets they might not be as jealous or intimidating, yet we still love you to the very ends of the planet. Just don't cross us or it is over and we are gone.

We're powerful people to have around, if you can get past the intensity and stand the heat!!

Attachments

• Justin edit.jpg
    Justin edit.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 29

Emerald

Well, I had relationship with males with moon in Scorpio, sun in Scorpio and mars in Scorpio. The Sun and mars in Scorpio were VERY VERY INTENSE at first encounter you can feel it. I think is more in your face. Maybe Venus is like this too.

But, Moon in Scorpio is different, the 2 guys I had contact with this position (and the rest of chart no other Scorpio influences) had this intensity and self doubt and this depth of feelings and emotions, dark and good in an intense fight for their persona, but they hide it VERY well and is VERY hard to know its so deep. But you see glimpses through their actions even when they act like is nothing and joke. Is my 2 cents. :)

AriesGemgirl

I am just starting a relationship with a Venus in Scorpio man (Sun Scorp) and I am a Venus in Gemini (Sun in Aries girl). He's SO romantic and sweet and I was instantly pulled in but I've read Venus in Scorpio and Gemini are a horrible match and I've dated 3 other men who also had Venus in Scorpio. The other guys I found highly intimidating...

The first one pretty much demanded that I commit to him on the second date! lol sorry that just made me laugh because he actually scared the **** out of me as he had been so nice and romantic and then slammed his hand down on the table demanding I commit as he knew that I liked him and I was like ummm maybe we could have a few more casual dates before I decide that (shaking in my boots the whole time!) He chilled out almost immediately but then never took me out again and told me it was because I didn't fess up to telling him EVERYTHING about myself and thought I was dishonest for it... huh? um second date only here... (he was a sun in sag).

The next Venus in Scorpio I had had a fling with years prior and he said it wouldn't go anywhere, found out years later he was in the middle of a divorce which is why. We were so drawn to each other again and he'd flirted with me over the years but I never gave in. Finally got together again and fireworks again and this time he gave me mountains of attention (almost too much, shocked me) but he'd always ask me re other guys but then tell me that he and I were just friends but then flip out if I went out with someone else... holy confusing! and yeah it was like he was stalking me! but I adored him but found him crazy controlling and demanding (also a Sun in Sag). He was super sexual too always asking for kinky things but also at the same time being all respectful I was really confused and I didn't give in because I had no idea wth he was up to. It ended very badly with him admitting he really really liked me (I would say love) and me admitting the same but then telling me that he didn't like that I went out with other guys and icing me out, I'm thinking I thought we were friends!!!???? ahh

The next guy was pretty simple, he was a sun in Capricorn, he waited it out a bit but we pretty much decided together exclusive pretty fast and then lol of COURSE his work kept him so busy we didn't see each other that much but he'd send me tons of texts that were highly sexual and demanding and so much so that I just ended it almost out of fear over the things he was asking me to do!!! :w00t:

These men ALL made me feel somewhat intimidated and that's not easy to do because I am an Aries Sun sign woman, but the Gemini Venus in me could literally "feel" the intensity and YES that xray vision looking at me, sizing me up, and btw all 3 of them claimed to have been VERY hurt by women who were not trustworthy in their past... anyway, Venus in Scorpio, I have to say I have almost always stayed away from Scorpios as they do make me nervous but I think I understand them a little better now... I'm just not sure my Venus in Gemini can really offer what they need and/or that I can deal with the possession/jealousy thing...
btw the first one still keeps in touch with me and I do feel like he tests me all the time, asks odd questions re my love/sex life and flirts like hell!
I don't like to be seen as untrustworthy and they REALLY don't understand it at all... I have Venus, Mars AND Ascendent in Gemini but moon in Taurus.

Lakeside

I am just starting a relationship with a Venus in Scorpio man (Sun Scorp) and I am a Venus in Gemini (Sun in Aries girl). He's SO romantic and sweet and I was instantly pulled in but I've read Venus in Scorpio and Gemini are a horrible match and I've dated 3 other men who also had Venus in Scorpio. The other guys I found highly intimidating...

The first one pretty much demanded that I commit to him on the second date! lol sorry that just made me laugh because he actually scared the **** out of me as he had been so nice and romantic and then slammed his hand down on the table demanding I commit as he knew that I liked him and I was like ummm maybe we could have a few more casual dates before I decide that (shaking in my boots the whole time!) He chilled out almost immediately but then never took me out again and told me it was because I didn't fess up to telling him EVERYTHING about myself and thought I was dishonest for it... huh? um second date only here... (he was a sun in sag).

The next Venus in Scorpio I had had a fling with years prior and he said it wouldn't go anywhere, found out years later he was in the middle of a divorce which is why. We were so drawn to each other again and he'd flirted with me over the years but I never gave in. Finally got together again and fireworks again and this time he gave me mountains of attention (almost too much, shocked me) but he'd always ask me re other guys but then tell me that he and I were just friends but then flip out if I went out with someone else... holy confusing! and yeah it was like he was stalking me! but I adored him but found him crazy controlling and demanding (also a Sun in Sag). He was super sexual too always asking for kinky things but also at the same time being all respectful I was really confused and I didn't give in because I had no idea wth he was up to. It ended very badly with him admitting he really really liked me (I would say love) and me admitting the same but then telling me that he didn't like that I went out with other guys and icing me out, I'm thinking I thought we were friends!!!???? ahh

The next guy was pretty simple, he was a sun in Capricorn, he waited it out a bit but we pretty much decided together exclusive pretty fast and then lol of COURSE his work kept him so busy we didn't see each other that much but he'd send me tons of texts that were highly sexual and demanding and so much so that I just ended it almost out of fear over the things he was asking me to do!!! :w00t:

These men ALL made me feel somewhat intimidated and that's not easy to do because I am an Aries Sun sign woman, but the Gemini Venus in me could literally "feel" the intensity and YES that xray vision looking at me, sizing me up, and btw all 3 of them claimed to have been VERY hurt by women who were not trustworthy in their past... anyway, Venus in Scorpio, I have to say I have almost always stayed away from Scorpios as they do make me nervous but I think I understand them a little better now... I'm just not sure my Venus in Gemini can really offer what they need and/or that I can deal with the possession/jealousy thing...
btw the first one still keeps in touch with me and I do feel like he tests me all the time, asks odd questions re my love/sex life and flirts like hell!
I don't like to be seen as untrustworthy and they REALLY don't understand it at all... I have Venus, Mars AND Ascendent in Gemini but moon in Taurus.

Hey,
Alot of info here so I will try to keep it in order. you said you dated 3 other venus in scorpio men would you say this is a trend? look at your chart. If you think it is a trend you will see either a scorpio or pluto connection to 5/7th house, or juno is scorpio perhaps.

Venus in scorpio is an intense placement. They have told you they have been hurt by other women cause they have. Now the issue with that is weather or not the Venus in scorp attracted them to those women in the first place ( Are you a heart breaker? ) The other side of that coin is even if the woman aren't all that catatonic they can create the situations on their own, which brings them to the same out come.

I have the venus in scorpio placement and yes for some odd reason we can get jealous over the people we don't even want to be with...downside of pluto its about power really.

The Gemini/ Scorpio thing comes down to trust. It may just be me, but i dont trust Gemini's. To be with a Venus in Scorpio is looking at trust in a whole new way...I'm not saying every venus in scorpio feels this way, nor am I saying that every gemini is untrustworthy. The key to getting past trust issues is to open up AlOT and QUICKLY. I know this sounds terrifying and frankly it is unfair that we need this, but when you hide something a venus in scorpio knows you are. Even if you are doing it for the right reasons (pluto agian...) So the scorpio assumes lieing and by that point the damage is done.

I'm sure this placement isn't fun for them either.

Emerald

I know a best friend of mine, she is Gemini sun and mars I think and her first boyfriend was Scorpio, a very scorpionic one and she went through same or worse thing you went with these Venus is Scorpios. Lost of intimidation, threats, intensity and manipulation that suffocated, confuse her and made her stay in a dazzled confused relationship, but she eventually got too hurt intimidated and disappointed and run away. I think Gemini`s and Scorpios are a very strange but explosive combination, like the mystery and changing personality/opinions of the Gemini attract the desire of mystery/occult of Scorpios, but Gemini really doesnt need all that intensity or drama and attachment Scorpio wants to have. So, it usually ends with some misunderstanding or hurt, but probably there are Scorpio/Gemini couples out there that are still together and working. Who I am to say, a Sag with a Cancer :lol:

Neptune Rising

I have a Venus in Scorpio male friend, we were sort of romantic but I can relate to the intensity. He also loved the female form, he is an artist and can totally transform a female. I was like his muse, when his attention was on me, it was like he brought me out of my cuckoon. I understand the intensity though, as my 'airy' Venus in Aquarius conjunct Mercury is trine Pluto, so I also cannot stand anything superficial, I get bored so easily if the encounter is not transforming, which I feel can be a curse sometimes, in fact, I feel I have to warn potential romances (though I don't quite shoot myself in the foot that much). Even though I have this intensity in my love live and love of life, I cannot stand being 'crowded', so my Venus in Aqua squared my friend's Venus in Scorp is an interesting mix of intense bonding vs total freedom.

Last edited:

The Ram

Unless it's Libra, an air sign venus is generally a really bad matchup for a water one. Waters the most emotional, air is the least. Also water signs are fgenerally better at attaching, air hasd problems with that.

Though this obviously doesn't apply to everyone, I've met some water venuses (in pisces and cancer even) that were quite promiscuous and flirted with everybody.

Last edited:

FreeWing

An ex-boyfriend of mine had Venus in Scorpio (plus conjunct Pluto in Scorpio! :eek:). In spite of his fun-loving Saggitarius Sun, he was incredibly intense in love matters. One thing I can honestly say is that he was super protective of me. Well, not only me, but over his close female friends too. I have a friend that has a Moon/Jupiter conjunction in Scorpio and he is the same way with his female friends (although with this friend it doesn't really matter the level of your friendship, he will always act like your knight charming armor :D).

My ex-boyfriend was very jealous. It was a quiet jealousy though, but he would give hints etc. If we had gone further with the relationship, it would have definitely become an issue. He was always seeking female attention too. This also happens with my Moon/Jupiter Scorpio friend, I wonder if it's something that often happens with insecure Scorpio males...