Can venus conjunct jupiter in 10th turns into a very bad thing?

Emerald

Hello guys,

I was reading about symptoms of an afflicted Jupiter in Capricorn, specifically, from some famous astrologer, which seems to be happening to me.

I have a Venus conj Jupiter I think 1 degree, in Capricorn in 10th House, is my most tight aspect in chart, and is not afflicted by any planet or node.

But seems is something I doing or the way I am facing the situations in life. I dont know, cause I can be very lucky if I have the right disposition, somewhat seems I am not doing it lately, because all the bad vibes the astrologer listed when you are not using properly your Jupiter energy in 10th, seems to be happening to me, like
" the person he befriends loses
day dreamer
will get a bad name for any help to others.
not highly educated or obstacles in education
sisters and daughters not happy
rumors about his character
Keeping many unread books
at home.
Habit of not sharing the books i.e. concealing them.
Sycophant.
Suffers from cold regularly.."

Some colleagues I dont know well at university (recently moved to new country) were making gossip that I offer them food or anything at all when they need it, like is a bad thing and for no reason. This is some small thing, but I feel they love creating rumors about me and that can damage me and for no clear motive. I dont get it, any insights, you guys have?

My scholarship is also delayed, for circustancial causes, I cant concentrate to read books, I have these viroses frequently.

Is there any way I can do anything to do something to turn on the good energies of Jupiter and Venus? Am I being lazy? Depressed? A little too dreamy? Not taking care enough of appearance?

Thank you, guys.

Emerald

Ah, here is chart and transits.
daq.gif

M

may28gemini

I don't know if will help, but one of my employers is a Sagittarius Sun and ever since the Sun has been in Gemini, he's gotten badly ill and feeling extremely lazy. He has Capricorn Mars and usually he's industrious but despite this, all he wants to do is stay in and lock himself up. He even messaged me saying he thinks he's getting fat because all he does is eat hamburgers.

I think all the huge cluster of Gemini energy this year (Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, and at the very end, Mars) really hammered on Sagittarius people. But Gemini energy is not vicious and it is airy and random so maybe after the Gemini energy dissipates, things might ease up.

As for the Capricorn Jupiter... that's really rough. It's a double whammy when both your benefics are in poor states and placed in the most public house so the world will see you in a skewed light... which may explain the rumors that are affecting your reputation. I think if you try to be more giving in a constructive manner (such as be a tutor, volunteer to mentor young students, etc. something like that), it may change your public image.

Also, you're going through your 1st Saturn's return and right now T Saturn is on your Pluto. WATCH OUT!! If you do anything that's improper or up for scrutiny, you'll get exposed quickly and punishment will come swiftly.

Last edited:

Emerald

I don't know if will help, but one of my employers is a Sagittarius Sun and ever since the Sun has been in Gemini, he's gotten badly ill and feeling extremely lazy. He has Capricorn Mars and usually he's industrious but despite this, all he wants to do is stay in and lock himself up. He even messaged me saying he thinks he's getting fat because all he does is eat hamburgers.

I think all the huge cluster of Gemini energy this year (Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, and at the very end, Mars) really hammered on Sagittarius people. But Gemini energy is not vicious and it is airy and random so maybe after the Gemini energy dissipates, things might ease up.

As for the Capricorn Jupiter... that's really rough. It's a double whammy when both your benefics are in poor states and placed in the most public house so the world will see you in a skewed light... which may explain the rumors that are affecting your reputation. I think if you try to be more giving in a constructive manner (such as be a tutor, volunteer to mentor young students, etc. something like that), it may change your public image.

Also, you're going through your 1st Saturn's return and right now T Saturn is on your Pluto. WATCH OUT!! If you do anything that's improper or up for scrutiny, you'll get exposed quickly and punishment will come swiftly.

Wow, the future looks bright lol. Joking apart, thanks for the advice. I always had easy to have a good reputation like you said, as tutor, volunteer to students, so on, although nothing like you said came easy to me, passed trough tough times as a kid.

I still can impress boss or teachers with new ideas, but I feel very stuck this year, I keep having problems advancing (even if I sit studying whole day or working). And some rumors are weird, and I even got quite puzzled by them, like the food one or that I wouldnt go on some field trips even when I say I would for sure, so on. Even when I show interest and participates, kinda ends up going into some not 100% way. Like twisted. My husband demanding attention and controlling every step doesn't help either as a supporting influence. I feel stuck this whole year.

Second, people doesnt accept my help! I offer in the best sharing way, is it the north node in Taurus trying to show me something? Or the Saturn return approaching? Or like you said the Pluto conjunct Saturn? I have had some anxiety, financial instabilities, and other in the air situations that are also making impossible for me to concentrate and act in a cool manner. I really dont know how to react this time in life. :pouty:

M

may28gemini

Good that you still have a sense of humor.

Unfortunately, whenever T Saturn is in the sign that matches your natal Saturn, that's when you're going through your Saturn's return. Whenever T Saturn conjuncts your natal Saturn is when you may feel the strongest difficulty...or release from a difficulty.

The thing is...T Pluto is also transiting your Capricorn stuff and playing havoc with your 10th house... that's not nice. It will conjunct your MC and then fiddle around with the other axises, aside from conjuncting your Venus which is having issues with your husband and Pluto will do something icky to your Jupiter... I believe there's like 10 more years left of Capricorn Pluto. I think you're in a quite a long and not easy journey...

Being that Pluto is uprooting all your pre-establised 10th house foundations, now you must find ways reinvent yourself... and it may be on the most public level. At the same time, your Saturn is posing real challenges in your life and you question where to go and what to do from here. No one can answer except you. All I can say is, I'd had a lot doubts and earth shattering fears pop up during my Saturn's return so it's not uncommon. Just do the best you can with what you have to work with and I think you'll be fine.

Emerald

Good that you still have a sense of humor.

Unfortunately, whenever T Saturn is in the sign that matches your natal Saturn, that's when you're going through your Saturn's return. Whenever T Saturn conjuncts your natal Saturn is when you may feel the strongest difficulty...or release from a difficulty.

The thing is...T Pluto is also transiting your Capricorn stuff and playing havoc with your 10th house... that's not nice. It will conjunct your MC and then fiddle around with the other axises, aside from conjuncting your Venus which is having issues with your husband and Pluto will do something icky to your Jupiter... I believe there's like 10 more years left of Capricorn Pluto. I think you're in a quite a long and not easy journey...

Being that Pluto is uprooting all your pre-establised 10th house foundations, now you must find ways reinvent yourself... and it may be on the most public level. At the same time, your Saturn is posing real challenges in your life and you question where to go and what to do from here. No one can answer except you. All I can say is, I'd had a lot doubts and earth shattering fears pop up during my Saturn's return so it's not uncommon. Just do the best you can with what you have to work with and I think you'll be fine.

Interesting, I thought Pluto had passed the MC already, you mean will change motion and wander around MC again?

I think you are pretty right, I feel this need of change completly, doing the same things I did in the past wont work anymore, that they are not making me grow. The problem is that is like EVERYBODY is there watching and gossiping and the more I try to hide, the worse it is.

Just do the best you can with what you have to work with and I think you'll be fine.

Problem for me is I really dont know what the best to do is anymore, dont know if you passed through Saturn Return and if was the same for you.

Thanks for answering! And humour and watching comedies is the only thing I feel I can do to make things lighter.

Vista

Venus and Jupiter don't do as well in Capricorn, however they are well aspected in conjunction and angular making them much stronger. Saturn your career ruler in a sign it doesn't like and placed in Scorpio in the 8th house but it sextiles your Moon in the 10th; the point I am making is that you have outlets for some of the challenges your natal chart suggests as in "when a door closes a window opens." I have Aries rising and early degree Cardinal on all 4 angles and the last few years have been the hardest of my life with pretty much wiping out everything with Transiting Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto all hitting these angles one after another. I am sure you have felt a lot of upheaval in your life besides being dissatisfied with your career as the angles control all the major areas of your life. Transiting Saturn moving through your 8th house points to other people's money(not earned by you) so problems obtaining student loans would make sense. All 8th house areas could be in focus with Saturn moving through it. Transiting Pluto conjunct natal Jupiter and then Venus in my opinion is not a bad thing....maybe this will be when your loans fund(T Pluto conjunct Venus - natural ruler of money) or an unexpected increase in your earnings as it also rules your 2nd house. It also rules your 7th house of relationships and it could bring an intense affair your way although instability is indicated because at the same time Transiting Uranus will also square Venus/Jupiter so changes for good or bad to your earnings/relationship could happen too. Conjunctions can go either way unless they are both benefic planets, squares point to outside forces making disruptions in your life, still the theme of "when a door closes a window opens" is still present. I think when Transiting Uranus begins to hit your Venus/Jupiter conjunction you will begin to make plans to make a significant change or you might be pushed into it since Uranus is involved. Next years both Transiting Uranus and Pluto will be aspecting your Venus and Jupiter about the same time via conjunction and square, this might be the push you need to completely revamp your career situation. Also, Jupiter rules your 9th house of higher education, long distance travel, law, etc., when these planets hit Venus/Jupiter you could go back to school for something completely unrelated to what you have been doing work/educationally speaking. You are very young and have time to figure things out, what you shouldn't do is hold onto what no longer works for you as Pluto has a way of destroying whatever is no longer working throwing it away forever; Uranus just pulls the rug right out from under you when you least expect it. Roll with the changes and everything will be fine and whatever you do, try not to obsess.

Interesting, I thought Pluto had passed the MC already, you mean will change motion and wander around MC again?

I think you are pretty right, I feel this need of change completly, doing the same things I did in the past wont work anymore, that they are not making me grow. The problem is that is like EVERYBODY is there watching and gossiping and the more I try to hide, the worse it is.

Problem for me is I really dont know what the best to do is anymore, dont know if you passed through Saturn Return and if was the same for you.

Thanks for answering! And humour and watching comedies is the only thing I feel I can do to make things lighter.

Last edited:

Emerald

Venus and Jupiter don't do as well in Capricorn, however they are well aspected in conjunction and angular making them much stronger. Saturn your career ruler in a sign it doesn't like and placed in Scorpio in the 8th house but it sextiles your Moon in the 10th; the point I am making is that you have outlets for some of the challenges your natal chart suggests as in "when a door closes a window opens." I have Aries rising and early degree Cardinal on all 4 angles and the last few years have been the hardest of my life with pretty much wiping out everything with Transiting Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto all hitting these angles one after another. I am sure you have felt a lot of upheaval in your life besides being dissatisfied with your career as the angles control all the major areas of your life. Transiting Saturn moving through your 8th house points to other people's money(not earned by you) so problems obtaining student loans would make sense. All 8th house areas could be in focus with Saturn moving through it. Transiting Pluto conjunct natal Jupiter and then Venus in my opinion is not a bad thing....maybe this will be when your loans fund(T Pluto conjunct Venus - natural ruler of money) or an unexpected increase in your earnings as it also rules your 2nd house. It also rules your 7th house of relationships and it could bring an intense affair your way although instability is indicated because at the same time Transiting Uranus will also square Venus/Jupiter so changes for good or bad to your earnings/relationship could happen too. Conjunctions can go either way unless they are both benefic planets, squares point to outside forces making disruptions in your life, still the theme of "when a door closes a window opens" is still present. I think when Transiting Uranus begins to hit your Venus/Jupiter conjunction you will begin to make plans to make a significant change or you might be pushed into it since Uranus is involved. Next years both Transiting Uranus and Pluto will be aspecting your Venus and Jupiter about the same time via conjunction and square, this might be the push you need to completely revamp your career situation. Also, Jupiter rules your 9th house of higher education, long distance travel, law, etc., when these planets hit Venus/Jupiter you could go back to school for something completely unrelated to what you have been doing work/educationally speaking. You are very young and have time to figure things out, what you shouldn't do is hold onto what no longer works for you as Pluto has a way of destroying whatever is no longer working throwing it away forever; Uranus just pulls the rug right out from under you when you least expect it. Roll with the changes and everything will be fine and whatever you do, try not to obsess.

Wow Vista, your advices are always so on point. I dont feel so young, and I dont have a financial external support of family and husband, so I feel pretty much restricted and old. I cant just spend all my small savings without a very careful plan (where the scholarship is not kinda coming as expecting) and then change turn when I want.

My husband is a very moody Cancer that I dont know what he wants career wise, so I cant count on him long term. My family usually was under my wing, I worked the last 10 years to support me, my parents and sister, because they were also very unstable and unpractical (Pisces, Aquarius couple, Cancer sister), specially with planning and finances. Now they are kinda on their own, finally, and dont look so bad, I hope.

But still, I feel very old and binded. I think your advice about change and accepting a completly destruction of things that don't work anymore is exactly what I need, but the necessary back up is kinda missing. My situation feels very weird (in another country, on the frontier between both, small complications, waiting exemptions, scholarship, so on, just waiting without having a safety), but I wont write those details, would be too long and unnecessary I think. Oh well, those outer planets, sometimes I really get confused by those angular transits. :pinched:

Thank you!

Vista

Ah, I missed the part about the husband!! I do have to say T Pluto conjunct Venus and also the square and opposition can sometimes point to an affair based on Carol Rushman's observation although it certainly isn't the only manifestation. Humm, I wonder if you will make a change in your relationship when T Uranus and Pluto hit your Venus? Not to worry btw as your natal promise doesn't look like divorce since the 7th ruler is conjunct Jupiter despite being in a challenging sign. To me this points to your being the breadwinner(including paying alimony in divorce) in the relationship or feeling like a single mother, which it seems you have been to a multitude of family members including perhaps your husband. Moon, Venus, and Jupiter along with Mars your ASC ruler in Aquarius which is also ruled by Saturn(in Scorpio)does give you a lot of Capricorn traits so I am not surprised you feel "old and restricted." Many Capricorn's get younger as they age, not literally but in attitude as life becomes easier the older they get. They are known as being providers and mothers, more practical in approach but definitely a rescuer quality to them. I think this gives your Sag Sun/Mer a more practical application to achieve. I do understand worrying about depleting your savings, mine was gone quite awhile ago but I am very thankful I had it as that's what it's for, a rainy day. I think the overall picture for you is that you are going to land on your feet whatever direction you take.

PS. If you do decide to make a break from your husband(not saying you will or won't) try not to do it when Saturn is moving through your 8th house.

Wow Vista, your advices are always so on point. I dont feel so young, and I dont have a financial external support of family and husband, so I feel pretty much restricted and old. I cant just spend all my small savings without a very careful plan (where the scholarship is not kinda coming as expecting) and then change turn when I want.

My husband is a very moody Cancer that I dont know what he wants career wise, so I cant count on him long term. My family usually was under my wing, I worked the last 10 years to support me, my parents and sister, because they were also very unstable and unpractical (Pisces, Aquarius couple, Cancer sister), specially with planning and finances. Now they are kinda on their own, finally, and dont look so bad, I hope.

But still, I feel very old and binded. I think your advice about change and accepting a completly destruction of things that don't work anymore is exactly what I need, but the necessary back up is kinda missing. My situation feels very weird (in another country, on the frontier between both, small complications, waiting exemptions, scholarship, so on, just waiting without having a safety), but I wont write those details, would be too long and unnecessary I think. Oh well, those outer planets, sometimes I really get confused by those angular transits. :pinched:

Thank you!

Emerald

Thanks Vista!

I had a field trip for university, my husband got very jealous about very small simple things that didnt involve any opposite sex directly. I actually was having problem with male coworkers, cause we didnt understand well, so I dont see an affair in future from my group of acquaintances, but I can imagine my husband might feel jealousy for no reason (didnt happen before in out relationship).

So, Saturn through 8th can indicate inability of acting like a supporter financially to others? I am so concerned about money lately sigh, I feel very restricted, I cant work cause of the scholarship contract till october, but I also dont get the money in real terms till now, is a no no situation, I would hate to depend on my husband for a medium term 1-2 years :(

You are absolutely right and clarified some points that helped! I hope you are doing ok with your finances now

Vista

Since your husband directly affects your life, you may want to look at his chart to see what is going on for more clarification.

Pluto can be about obsession too both yours and or someone else's directed towards you. My boyfriend had T Pluto opposing his Venus and he cheated on me. I had T Pluto conjunct my natal Venus(years ago) and cheated on another boyfriend but then both my ex and myself have charts that point to divorce and or instability in relationships so it is not surprising it manifested this way.
T Pluto conjunct Venus could be some kind of financial gains too...there are many possibilities. Looking at your progressed chart is a good idea too and maybe your Solar Return for the year as well.

You said you have "viroses?" Do you mean Virus? Mercury the 6th ruler of health is in it's fall in Sag and it's conjunct Neptune. This could point to a illness that is hard to define or could depend on your mental state. It also could be something to do with your sugar or hormones and that need adjusting. Because of stress, you might be having adrenal issues too which can make you feel like you have the flu amongst many other symptoms.
Thanks Vista!

I had a field trip for university, my husband got very jealous about very small simple things that didnt involve any opposite sex directly. I actually was having problem with male coworkers, cause we didnt understand well, so I dont see an affair in future from my group of acquaintances, but I can imagine my husband might feel jealousy for no reason (didnt happen before in out relationship).

So, Saturn through 8th can indicate inability of acting like a supporter financially to others? I am so concerned about money lately sigh, I feel very restricted, I cant work cause of the scholarship contract till october, but I also dont get the money in real terms till now, is a no no situation, I would hate to depend on my husband for a medium term 1-2 years :(

You are absolutely right and clarified some points that helped! I hope you are doing ok with your finances now

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Yes, Pluto can go retrograde and come back to conjunct your MC. That sort of thing can last a few years as Pluto is a slow moving planet. For a few years, Pluto was right on my IC and it pissed me to h3ll about all the power issues I had with my family and neighbors.

For the past 5 years or so, the transiting planets have been really mean towards everyone with cardinal axises- Libra Saturn, Aries Uranus, Capricorn Pluto. I'm an early Libra rising with Jupiter-Saturn conjunction on my AC so all my axises are cardinal and I've felt like I got b1tch slapped all of a sudden out of the blue. Thankfully I have nothing in Capricorn so Pluto hasn't been that mean towards me but Pluto energy is so hard to grasp and nearly impossible to control. That's why I did a general outline when mentioning some transiting Pluto difficulties in your chart. I'm glad that Vista expanded on possible effects of T Pluto hitting your Venus... I didn't really want to talk about it because I didn't want to give you anymore 'bad' news than was necessary.

Yes, I finished my Saturn's return when T Saturn left Libra in early October 2012 and I was SUPER HAPPY! For the first time in nearly 3 years, I felt like a big heavy boulder left my shoulders and I was free to operate more within my own capacities without much restrictions.

In general, Saturn returns are heavy and tends to spread feelings of discouragement, distance, and probably strange and uncontrollable aloofness. I know for a fact that the Scorpio Saturn generation is going through major h3ll now and T Scorpio Saturn just started. Saturn needs to objectify, rationalize, crystallize, and put practical solutions to action. Saturn fully express his greater purpose in Air signs but in Water, he greatly struggles to find clarity and not comfortable. Water wants to hold onto to the intangible- the spiritual. Saturn by nature is functionally materialist. I think that those born with Water Saturn signs have it really hard to figure things out.

Last edited: