who is going to win Euro 2012

acuariano0377

Hi People!

Vicente del Bosque has a Capri Sun square Saturn natal. That's a very bad position but is very Saturnino. Saturn is dispositor the the Sun natal and is exalted. And when Saturn made ​​his entry to Libra into active that square and won the World Cup.
While Saturn is in his exaltation, the Era Del Bosque in Spain will continue getting hits.
He started the Euro a SR with Sun trine Jupiter partile and Iker Casillas, team´s Captain, started a SR with Sun conjuction with Jupiter.
The Chart from the Era Del Bosque ahead of Spain is very successful and the SR of the Chart to Kiev is really impressive.

When Saturn enters Scorpio, the Age Del BosQue stop harvesting successes.

For me, Spain won the Euro 2012.

Regards!

Last edited:

FreeWing

Sadly... The luck was really with Spain this time. :sad: Good play from both teams... Very similar type of play, as we expected... Good luck to them in the finals. Hopefully they'll meet Italy then.

lilithofeden

Sadly... The luck was really with Spain this time. :sad: Good play from both teams... Very similar type of play, as we expected... Good luck to them in the finals. Hopefully they'll meet Italy then.

I hope Germany wins against Italy, but some astro sites predict otherwise.. :(

FreeWing

I hope Germany wins against Italy, but some astro sites predict otherwise.. :(

Well, good luck to them both... I personally prefer Italy to go through but if Germany goes through and deserves it, congrats to them! :sideways: I haven't seen the chart yet for the game tommorrow, I'm curious to see it!

FreeWing

Germany vs Italy

astro_2gw_336_germany_italy8450220532.gif

As mentioned earlier, the Moon is pretty much in Via Combusta here, so it's quite risky to make a prediction based on this chart. Either way, let's try it... :D

I'd attribute Capricorn to the darker coloured team and Cancer to the lighter one. So for me, Italy in deep/indigo blue is the ASC and Germany in white is the DSC.

Italy is represented by Saturn and Germany by the Moon. They are both in Libra. We just witnessed a game with these characteristics earlier today and the Saturn side won... However, things are looking way different here.

Yes, Saturn is exalted and conjunct the great indicator of luck and protection that is the fixed star Spica... However, the only aspect they make is a past conjunction with the Moon, which tells me that the Moon will be the one with a greater influence in how the game develops itself. It's as if Saturn has an immense amount of power within himself but somehow I think they are wasting it and putting a lot of power on the Moon's side... Probably over-rating them or looking at them as a "superior" team. I'm not saying that Saturn doesn't believe that they will go through, as they look quite confident and ambitious in that position, but perhaps they are thinking they are the underdogs when they should be looking at this as a 50/50 chance, and that type of thinking may have its consequences.

Now, regarding the Moon, in collective terms and team union, they don't look as strong as the ASC team, as the Moon is weaker in this position than Saturn is. Being located in their own 3rd house, this is a team that preferably has a logic and intellectual approach to this tournament and it will be no different tommorrow with this match, as Saturn is in their 3rd house aswell. So they are studying their opponent and are likely to make an adaptation of their standard strategies to face this team tommorrow.

As both teams are in the same sign, I believe these are also teams that are quite familiar with each other and the game will be quite balanced, with both teams having possession and their own moments to shine.

Having said that, I do believe that Germany will be the winner of this match... I say this for a few reasons. First, the North Node is on their 5th house, which strengthens their game and their tactics. Then we have the Moon opposed to POF, which regularly points to the victory of the DSC team, even though the team here is actually represented by the Moon, so the opposition may bring them some misfortune at some point in the game, not sure. And the Sun is right on the DSC, which shouts "success" to me, plus there's a grand trine involving this Sun, the Moon and Neptune, which is hidden (intercepted) in their 8th house of loss, and this may mean an accomplishment is made... Finally, we have a VOC Moon, which may mean that that the expected happens (Germany wins). I do think that this match has the potential to end up in a draw after the 90 minutes, as the Moon is VOC, in Via Combusta, it's applying to a malefic (Saturn), its dispositor just came out from a conjunction with the South Node...

I don't know, all in all it's risky to make a prediction with a chart like this but it's always good to practice! Any other comments on this chart are welcome. :smile:

acuariano0377

Italy is represented by Saturn and Germany by the Moon.

Hi Freewings!

Your analysis is very interesting and entertaining for me! I've read them all! :)

When the moon is lord of ASC or C7 and the VOC or degree of loss that always hurts the team it represents. Therefore lost Germany. Because is a "team lost" ( en español decimos que la luna en grado de perdida o VOC que representa a un significador sea ASC o C7, este equipo ya sale "perdido" a la cancha)
If the moon is not lord of C7 (or ASC) , another had been the result.

Regards!

lilithofeden

Ahhhhh Germany lost. :( It was quite an upsetting game. It seemed like for every one germany player there were 5 Italian players. It was quite interesting for me though that as soon as I said "We need a miracle!" Germany got a penalty kick! Like seconds after I said that. If only we were given two miracles we could have had a better chance. Oh well, Italy played hard.

FreeWing

Hi Freewings!

Your analysis is very interesting and entertaining for me! I've read them all! :)

When the moon is lord of ASC or C7 and the VOC or degree of loss that always hurts the team it represents. Therefore lost Germany. Because is a "team lost" ( en español decimos que la luna en grado de perdida o VOC que representa a un significador sea ASC o C7, este equipo ya sale "perdido" a la cancha)
If the moon is not lord of C7 (or ASC) , another had been the result.

Regards!

Oh wow, thanks acuariano !! Oh boy, was I wrong on this one! :lol: Italy won and very-well deserved. :smile: I didn't put the pieces of the puzzle together on this one, now that you've mentioned that it makes perfect sense! Thanks for that. :joyful: Definatelly will take that into consideration next time !!

Now we have the big Final with Spain vs Italy... Who would have thought that! A Latin Final... Should be interesting!

paneagle7

Germany Italy ; I did not get a chance to post this before game began but at half time Italy is stunning. Wow.

on my notice that harmonics suggested Germany was best bet in tournament using final game date chart of July 1 -

it seems to me Italy (Rome) and Germany (Berlin) are on the same longitude. I had used a figure aligned with 12 degrees east longitude
- as both Italy and Germany were there, Germany seemed more likely.
Portugal was also looking good for final, but nearby Spain as favorite.

Now final comes to Italy and Spain.
Looking at Madrid at game time local and Rome for this final chart.

the kiev ukraine site of game time 945pm chart gives moon on 11th in sag -2 to -1 degree from exact.
This in my view favors Spain if the favorite. 11th house is an odd house or favorite.
But aspect is not exact, so not quite sure.

Rome Italy 845pm chart shows the sun setting exact. (Italy had pluto rising and sun set exact on cusps against germany)
Now Pluto in final is also -2 past exact from rising (Italy as past empowered coming off big win)

Madrid Spain at 845pm shows mercury applying +2 degrees of 8th, and node -2 from cusp of 12th.
This node mark is the point of a past victory. the mercury could mean 2nd half or late game activity.

I would still set this closely with the Sun and Italy because exactness counts.
the Sol of this game is 19 sagittarius (SOL = 60th harmonic sun) which is also my sun sign degree exact.
So perhaps I am correct. It seems I favor with the Italians more, but it might be only that, not
a sign of victory.

I wonder if 2nd half chart needs to be drawn or can be useful. The second half begins at 11:00PM
madrid spain has uranus on 3rd cusp exact. Pluto is within apply +1 degree of 12th for Rome Italy
Kiev game time chart for 2nd half shows Moon to 10th within apply +1 degree of MC.
The same moon that starts the 11th house, is the 2nd half MC.

Are the Italians on the Moon? or is Spain the favorite, to enjoy the repeat victory of last year.

If the chart requires a overtime, then soccer with its potential draw system and tie breaker, this is why its
a tough sport to pick. It would refer to the tie breaker from the original Kiev chart of game beginning. This
I think goes for Spain. Moon in Sag at 13 degrees sagittarius - this aligns with 40 to 45 north. Madrid is at 40. Rome 42.
The sol at 19 sag is also near 44 north, again closer to Rome.
But we might consider also the sun or sol degree (60th harmonic) at 10 cancer and 19 to 22 sag and Uranus also
as a planet often of world events - Uranus is at 8 aries which is equal to 8 degrees west longitude. Madrid is only 3 west
so not exact, but perhaps helps them. Enough to win, I don't know.
The sol in sag at 43 north is close to Rome, and they may very well prevail. But it is not exact either.

I would look at players birth dates to see if any sag players on these teams. The only Sag is Villa for Spain at dec 3rd about 13 degrees sun. This is the moon and so I predict something important for him during this game.

PICK; Spain wins in tie break.
(But I hope not)

Last edited:

FreeWing

Incredible... PoF exactly sextiles Saturn (Spain, IMO) between the 12th and the 13th minute... Spain scores during the 13th minute.

FreeWing

Jupiter trines the ASC & sextiles the DSC between the 39th and 40th minute, the Sun moves from the 6th to the 5th house of Spain (how they play their game) on that exact same time... Spain again scores during the 40th minute!

acuariano0377

Hi People!

Vicente del Bosque has a Capri Sun square Saturn natal. That's a very bad position but is very Saturnino. Saturn is dispositor the the Sun natal and is exalted. And when Saturn made ​​his entry to Libra into active that square and won the World Cup.
While Saturn is in his exaltation, the Era Del Bosque in Spain will continue getting hits.
He started the Euro a SR with Sun trine Jupiter partile and Iker Casillas, team´s Captain, started a SR with Sun conjuction with Jupiter.
The Chart from the Era Del Bosque ahead of Spain is very successful and the SR of the Chart to Kiev is really impressive.

When Saturn enters Scorpio, the Age Del BosQue stop harvesting successes.

For me, Spain won the Euro 2012.

Regards!

Del Bosque is strongly influenced by Jupiter like Casillas, Xavi and Iniesta in this euro . And Jupiter gives generously, the final was 4-0.

Also the Chart Era Del Bosque was a SR Sol conjuction jupiter.
Much Jupiter, that is glory, honor, success gives generously.

Last edited:

FreeWing

Del Bosque is strongly influenced by Jupiter like Casillas, Xavi and Iniesta in this euro . And Jupiter gives generously, the final was 4-0.

Also the Chart Era Del Bosque was a SR Sol conjuction jupiter.
Much Jupiter, that is glory, honor, success gives generously.

Wow, very well done acuariano !! :smile:

paneagle7

if one reads the chart for portugal denmark
- the favorite is portugal, and the cusp of 7 and 1st has pallas and ceres
and the moon to 5th and mars to 11th also favors odd house cusp which
is good for favorite.

in the final game of ITALY SPAIN
the moon on 11th in sag was on the cusp at Begin of game
and the moon on 10th in sag was on MC for second half chart.
this moon in sag was significant cusp planet for the entire tournament
and the spain favorite win in this game. -
conclude that we can use both final game time start
and the first and second half begin charts
as well as the 3 chart for game site begin of game, the city charts for both teams involved.
Solar returns are also useful and when all the charts concur,
pretty easy to get the winner.