Is she going to be honest about it?

FreeWing

Hi everyone,

I've been having some problems with some close friends of mine recently. This female friend that I'm refering to in this Horary Chart is not a "part" of that group of friends but she knows them and some days ago she was at a dinner with them that I couldn't attend to. A lot was said on that dinner... I just don't know if good or bad. I was with this female friend of mine a few days ago and I exposed my situation to her (it's a delicate subject for me to talk about) and she told me preciselly that they talked about me a lot on that dinner... She says they're just worried about me, though, and that they are not against me or anything, etcetc.

Some days later I was with that group of friends and I had a quick talk to a few of them about it, again, they told me they're just worried about me and want me to open up to them so I don't have to deal with this all by myself, etc. I still felt there was something more to it than just that. The others that I didn't expose this situation to couldn't be straight-forward with me. Anyway, that female friend has been very supportive towards me and a real friend... I trust in her and she has been helping me a lot. I told her about what happened and said that I still felt they weren't being completelly honest with me... There's something that they're not telling me. When she replied back she said that she understands and that she thinks I am right... When I read this I felt that it *wasn't quite the same thing that she told me some days ago. So I directly asked her if they were criticizing me a lot on that dinner and that she could be honest and straightforward with me, as I prefer to deal with things as they are and not as I wished them to be. I understand that she just wants to make me feel better and not cause me any more pain, but really, I just want the truth. And mostly, I jus want people to be real with me.

So my question is: Is she going to be honest about it? When she replies to me, is she going to say the truth?

Thanks in advance!

astro_2gw_311_is_she_going_to_be_honest_about_it_hr306414251.gif

Here's my take on it:

I am represented by retrograde Saturn exalted in Libra in the 8th house. Also conjunct the very positive fixed star Spica. Being in a water house, specially the 8th, exalted and in the influence of this positive star... I believe this can point to the truthfulness of my intuition. The retrogration can point to me changing my mind about it though, when it turns direct... Or my attitude towards them, being more open about this... So no real indicators here that I am wrong or right. This position may just mean that I'm guiding myself a lot by gut feelings, which may or not be correct. I am also represented by the very much VOC Moon in Leo, which can mean one of two things: 1. There is nothing coming out of this situation. And with this I mean, there is nothing new coming out of this situation. So my friend would still stick with her previous statements. 2. There is nothing to worry about - which would mean that I am exaggerating.

My friend's significator is Jupiter in Taurus in my 3rd - she's obviously very present in my mind, right now. The Moon just squared Jupiter, this may represent my confrontation, when directly asking her earlier what really happened on that dinner. Jupiter is conjunct the malefic fixed star Algol and I'm not quite sure I like this placement. Again, in what I can see so far, this can mean one of two other things: 1. Either she didn't feel comfortable with my direct question and may feel in a bad position, as I'm asking her to say things that she knows the others wouldn't probably want me to know (if this is the case). 2. Or she will be deceiving to me. Not out of cruelty but not to hurt me. Honestly, with the influence of Algol, I can't see how she doesn't know more than what she told me...

Jupiter receives the Moon by exaltation and triplicity. It also receives Saturn by face. So she is obviously well-intended towards me and probably just wants to protect me and spare me the pain of knowing the true reality. My final answer would be that she will not change what she said and will not tell me the entire truth.

I can't help but notice that both the North Node and PoF are in my 9th house... Interesting since this issue is all about my higher studies. Maybe by the North Node and the PoF being there it means that they will understand me in the end... Maybe, lol...

Oh, and her 12th house (hidden matters) cusp is conjunct the fixed star Antares, which can, again, point to her knowing more than what she is showing. :sad: But the 12th house ruler is the same as her own significator in this chart, which can show that she isn't hiding anything, as what we see is what really is there... Dunno, I'm confused now, lol.

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use HER Lot of Truth or Falsity (her "ascendant", ie cusp of 7th whole sign house + moon-mercury) to delineate the answer:

-her house = 7th = Leo = Sun
-taking Moon as HER co-significator (following Ibn Ezra here)
-her house of truth = 9th from the 7th = Aries = Mars
-her Lot of Truth or Falsity falls @ 14 Scorpio
a) in the angular 10th house (house of honor) in the chart = +
b) her significator, the Sun, flows toward the LOTF = +
c) her co-significator Moon flows toward the LOTF = +
d) Mars disposits both the LOTF and her house of honesty; Mars flows toward the LOTF = +

Answer: yes she will be honest about it...

Note: from my perspective her significator is the Sun, ruler of the 7th house, the "house of the other", in choosing which (rather than the 11th house) I am following earlier Islamic era horary practice (see eg al-Biruni)

Last edited:

FreeWing

Thank you dr.farr, I understand... :smile: I hope you're right!

No words from her yet... I think I may have put her in an uncomfortable situation. Will wait for her reply, though. I'll keep you posted! :wink:

dr. farr

Here is a caveat: if we take her as your friend and use the 11th whole sign house as her significator, then Jupiter conjunct Algol is her significator, which the OP has already pointed out: this is a decidedly - indication; her house of truth (9th from the 11th) then becomes Leo, significator = the Sun and the Sun is within 2 degrees orb of conjunction with the South Node! So, if the 11th house is taken as quesited significator, the answer would be totally the reverse of my delineation! Very negative as to her telling the truth!
...so, the question is, the valid quesited significator: I believe my choice of the 7th "house of the other" is the correct choice, but it is possible the 11th might be the right one...answer is totally different depending upon which quesited significator house is chosen!!

FreeWing

Thank you again dr.farr, I agree... I can tell you now that, based on what she answered me today, I think your instinct is right! She swore that they weren't being mean towards me and said that if they were she wouldn't have remained quiet... This time it was different because I didn't feel she was talking guided by the empathy she feels towards me but really to give me a true image of what the situation is. I can't quite explain it but I felt it too that what she said was right... Thank you again!

Forgive me if I missed something here but, how are you going to be able to tell whether she is honest or not?

Anachiel, of course I will probably never get a definite "yes" or "no" answer to that in real life. However, I don't think Horary Astrology can be used only when we believe that we will definatelly know the answer in reality. When someone asks if their partner is cheating, there is no garantee they will ever find the answer for that. When someone asks where a certain object is, there is no garantee they will find the object. When someone asks what are the feelings that a certain person has for them, there is no garantee they will know it for sure in real life. Horary Astrology can be used for guidance, which is the case. If we believe in Horary Astrology, we will believe in the answers we see in the chart.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Thank you for the update; I too believe very strongly that horary can be used for advice and guidance, and my experiences with horary have convinced me that its use for these purposes is highly accurate and successful.

Anachiel

Anachiel, of course I will probably never get a definite "yes" or "no" answer to that in real life. ...

Well, at least you are honest about that. Thank you. However, I could just flip a coin for you for all it's worth in real life if you don't want something definite ;)

Seriously, though, guidence is best when it leads to concrete results rather than fueling illusions or false ideas. What would be the point otherwise?

If I may add here, I think maybe an adjustment to your question may be more in line with what you are looking for. I can't tell you what to ask but, I bet if you think about what is really the core of this situation you will find there is a more specific question that would lead to a practical and helpful answer for you.

In any case, I hope it all works out for you both.

FreeWing

I don't see how asking if she is going to be honest with me or not is fueling illusions or false ideas, but I guess that's just a matter of perspectives.

Thanks, it is.