Does he feel attracted to me too??

FreeWing

I feel so attracted to this guy right now! :eek:

He is from me class, but haven't really noticed him before... He is a very reserved person, although he is quite cute and funny! :D

So yesterday we were in dance class... And ended up being dance partners!:rolleyes: It was ok with me, I had nothing against being his dance partner... Actually, after a few steps, it was quite the contrary! :p I said I didn't notice him before, and it is true... But since that moment we started dancing I felt/feel SOO attracted to him, it was amazing!! And he is such a sweet person, I really feel attracted to him right know! ;) I think he did too... But that's my "gut feeling"! :rolleyes:

I'd like to know if he feels attracted to me too!

So I am Venus in Aries, in its detriment, really not good... And I am also Moon in Gemini. He is Sun in Aquarius, since he is represented by the 5th house, in its detriment too... Humm... Quite confusing, our significators are both in detriment! :confused: Maybe this means that we didn't feel much for each other before...?

Besides, our significators make an exact semisquare! Oh, I don't want this to be bad but... What can be good when it comes to a perfect semisquare? :(

The good part is that Sun and Moon are making a trine! Which is not bad, but I really don't know if it's sufficient for the attraction thing!

The dispositor of POF is Mercury, who likes the Moon and it's making a quincux with her! Our next dance class will be approximatelly 3 weeks from now... And the Moon is approximating to Mercury by 3 degrees. Can this mean that I'll have luck on my side to work out things with him during this 3 next weeks? :D

I'm not sure if what I said it's right, probably not! :D

Here's the chart:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_55_atraccao_s_85746_8436.gif
    astro_2gw_55_atraccao_s_85746_8436.gif
    28.6 KB · Views: 25

RayAustin

FreeWing; :)
A few notes. Your romantic interest itself (as well as romantic possibilities) is the Sun. But he is represented by the descendant ruler, which is Mars ruling Scorpio.

The part of fortune is mostly useful in questions of finance. Only oppositions and conjunctions are accounted to the Part of Fortune, and even if we did count a quincunx, quincunxes are not happy aspects to really look forewards too.

A sun-moon trine is a sign of good things happening, as long as there are other good testimonies in the chart.

Ray

Last edited:

FreeWing

Oh, ok Ray, thanks! :)

I'm sorry, but I'm really no expert at this... :eek:

So the sextile between Mars and Venus must represent our "meeting", lets say, right? And Venus is in the sign of Mars and his 5th house so... Is it good? :rolleyes:

RayAustin

I'm sorry, but I'm really no expert at this...
No problem FW.. no one expects you to be. ^^

So the sextile between Mars and Venus must represent our "meeting", lets say, right? And Venus is in the sign of Mars and his 5th house so... Is it good?

Yes, the separating sextile could represent that.

Venus though, is in the twelfth house, where she is very weak. It is not good that you are in his sixth house, and also cadent from his significator, two arguments that he does not notice you nor 'sees' you.

Mars is only in the face of Venus, so this again suggests that he notices you on the level of being another student, at most. The sun is in term of Venus -- Sun occaisonally is used as the sexuality of the male (though I prefer Mars foremost) as the Sun is weak here, could be a weak interest.

In the chart, it is you that has the most attraction and romantic interest by far; by reception and placement I do not think that he holds the same for you.

The moon also squares Saturn (his fifth) whom sits in your fifth, so it does not look promising for any romantic endeavors; especially since you are the weaker significator, meaning you would be waiting for him to take the action.
Ray.

Last edited: