Why did he dump me?

attim

Hello everyone

I've just been dumped and I'm so confused and angry... things were going so well between us... he was so loving and now he says he doesn't want me anymore. Sudden change of mind makes no sense. I want to know what's really going on?

He lives in different city... did he cheat?

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-09 at 18.54.00.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-08-09 at 18.54.00.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 57

scahm

Uranus on the 4th, ruling the end of the matter, reinforces that it was an abrupt separation.

You're both in adverse reception to each other - he's in the sign of your fall and you're in the sign of his detriment. Was there an argument or some underlying tension that led to this resentment between you both? You aspect each other in an applying square so it seems like the conflict between you isn't over yet.

ElenaJ

He as moon separates from a conjunction with mars, so we know he dumped you because he was angry, and the conjunction is in the 3rd of talking, so there was an argument or you said something that really made him angry.
Moon will now square Saturn, you, so expect a separation and a cold shoulder.
Note you are in the degree of the nodes, so think carefully about what happened. The situation will follow a predetermined course, you can't change things, it's out of your hands.

attim

Thank you both...

Hmm no argument as such. I did want us to take the next step and move in together as we live in different cities but he did not agree and said it was too soon

Still doesn't explain the sudden dumping. He has been so hot and cold... intimate and loving one second and then cold and distant the next

attim

While he just might have met someone, that is not the reason he dumped you.

Any other clues as to why then??

I can’t for the life of me think of an argument that could have let to it... I can’t even think of small ones

ElenaJ

If there were no arguments, then he is simply irritated by you. Sorry for being so blunt, but this is what is in the chart.

IleneK

Premium Member
The breakup may have been sudden, but you/Saturn have been in the sign of his/Moon's detriment for quite some time. It does appear that there may be another person, with Venus in his house, but it still looks to me like things just did not work out for the two of you, that there was a change in the way he saw you. I am sorry for the shock of it.
I suppose the only good thing about it is that if it is not to work out, best to find out sooner rather than later?

attim

The breakup may have been sudden, but you/Saturn have been in the sign of his/Moon's detriment for quite some time. It does appear that there may be another person, with Venus in his house, but it still looks to me like things just did not work out for the two of you, that there was a change in the way he saw you. I am sorry for the shock of it.
I suppose the only good thing about it is that if it is not to work out, best to find out sooner rather than later?

Thank you so much for your kind words...!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Venus has been lurking in his 12th house and when Venus entered Cancer, the attraction/affair became stronger. There has been someone else for a while and he made the decision to put a stop to your relationship with Moon having separated from Mars. The reason clearly is someone else and when there is someone else, fresh and exciting, what one has can become monotonous and one tends to see the negatives in what one has more.

Given Moon is applying to Saturn (you) in a square, this is permanent, so don't waste your time delved in confusion and move on with your life.

Last edited:

attim

Hi,

Venus has been lurking in his 12th house and when Venus entered Cancer, the attraction/affair became stronger. There has been someone else for a while and he made the decision to put a stop to your relationship with Moon having separated from Mars. The reason clearly is someone else and when there is someone else, fresh and exciting, what one has can become monotonous and one tends to see the negatives in what one has more.

Given Moon is applying to Saturn (you) in a square, this is permanent, so don't waste your time delved in confusion and move on with your life.

Thank you... I have suspicions on who the other woman is.