Astrologers please advise

astro2016

Dear All,
I came across a person living in another country a couple of months ago on the internet. Will it fructify in marriage ? Am really interested in this person.

Regards
astro2016

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_regarding_marriage.37874.23503.png
    astro_w2gw_regarding_marriage.37874.23503.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 35

fensi88

You are Jupiter and Moon, he is Mercury. Moon translate the light from Mercury to Jupiter so that would be Yes answer to your question.

astro2016

Dear Fensi88,
Thanks so much for the positive response. Actually we had a misunderstanding and stopped talking to each other. Will I be able to connect with him again. Will he reciprocate my feelings? that's my main concern. Kindly advise.

Thanks
astro2016

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:

02 Apr 2020 TZ = -2.0 7.4700 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=21Li52

As Moon si VOC that usually means No answer.
But if we look your 3rd house/communication and his 3rd house, rulers Jupiter and Mercury has applying aspects, so that would be Yes answer!
So, I am not sure what will happen.

Last edited:

astro2016

I need a clarification. Can you advise me on stipulated time frame to get in touch with him. So that things will turn positive.

Regards
astro2016

astro2016

Dear Fensi88,
Couple of days back,I greeted him on his birthday through text message. But he has not responded yet. Do you see any development ?kindly respond.

Regards
astro2016

astro2016

Dear Fensi88,
Thanks for responding. He is very egoistic hence am really sceptical. Hope your words come true.

Regards
astro2016

fensi88

Always remember, luck favours the optimistic, the positive thinkers, those who have faith in their future. If you think happy thoughts you will attract happy occasions, this is a law of the universe.

aquarius7000

Astro216, relax. You are being overly persistent here on the thread and I guess he too perhaps can also sense the pressure. The more you approach him, the more desperate you come across and the more uninteresting you become for him.