Vedic prediction

GemGirl

So I just had my first dealing with a Vedic read of my chart by a guy online & he told me very specific dates where upheaval has happened in my life. Asked me certain questions about aspects of my life and they were right & then told me to stay away from relationship because my chart isn't good in that area but he didn't explain why. Now I've had 4 relationships which all ended pretty badly & had violent & controlling aspects to them. Now I am scared to enter into another relationship because I'm afraid my exes were right and it's me that causes the violence. Can anyone help me with an insight into my chart at all??? I'd be very happy to get some feedback as this guy made me feel it's all doom & gloom for me. My dob is 16/6/69 born Kalgoorlie Western Australia 3:32pm. Any feedback would be gladly received. Thankyou GemGirl

creativei

Scorpio asc gemini rasi . moon in gemini gives romantic lovely desires but venus in 6th gives ill reputed lovers .

venus is in 6th is not good for love and romance infact it gives wild violent experience in romance . venus is in bharani , bharani is controlled by death god yama . so it says all , all your love are painful and tragic .

it all happend in your jupiter dasa who is 5th lord of love romance jupiter is with ketu indicates mismatched eccentric cold complaining argumentative conflicts creating lovers . they always complain you nail pick you . though you get monetary gains from them but character wise not good . this chart is not good for love related things more and more you get into love much you get bitter experiences . in the beginning its goes fine but in the end it gives you , even you had liking towards your friends too .

8th lord in 7th 6th lord in 1st both are aspecting each other . gives ill tempered agressive lovers . 8th house is humiliation 6th house conflicts fights . so what you can expect when both these aspects each other , all your relationship has sad pathetic stories . in your later part of life you lose hopes on marriage and relationship and lead a detached saint like a life .

you also lack mental peace . relationship with mother is not good .

jupiter sees venus as dead enemy so in jupiter dasa you wont get venus things positive . jupiter wantedly creates problems in relationships there by he drags you to spirituality .

also venus saturn conjunction gives bitter experience in relationship till 33 person cannot have relationship if he has then it will goes away leaving bitter experience .

Your good period starts after 2021 you get all good things in life but i have to say this you are not entitled for marital happiness . so careful in relationships .

GemGirl

Scorpio asc gemini rasi . moon in gemini gives romantic lovely desires but venus in 6th gives ill reputed lovers .

venus is in 6th is not good for love and romance infact it gives wild violent experience in romance . venus is in bharani , bharani is controlled by death god yama . so it says all , all your love are painful and tragic .

it all happend in your jupiter dasa who is 5th lord of love romance jupiter is with ketu indicates mismatched eccentric cold complaining argumentative conflicts creating lovers . they always complain you nail pick you . though you get monetary gains from them but character wise not good . this chart is not good for love related things more and more you get into love much you get bitter experiences . in the beginning its goes fine but in the end it gives you , even you had liking towards your friends too .

8th lord in 7th 6th lord in 1st both are aspecting each other . gives ill tempered agressive lovers . 8th house is humiliation 6th house conflicts fights . so what you can expect when both these aspects each other , all your relationship has sad pathetic stories . in your later part of life you lose hopes on marriage and relationship and lead a detached saint like a life .

you also lack mental peace . relationship with mother is not good .

jupiter sees venus as dead enemy so in jupiter dasa you wont get venus things positive . jupiter wantedly creates problems in relationships there by he drags you to spirituality .

also venus saturn conjunction gives bitter experience in relationship till 33 person cannot have relationship if he has then it will goes away leaving bitter experience .

Your good period starts after 2021 you get all good things in life but i have to say this you are not entitled for marital happiness . so careful in relationships .

Wow, what can I say if only I knew all of this prior to entering really bad relationships, but then would I have heeded the warning? All of my serious romantic relationships have ended on bitter terms & involved much pain and tragedy. Sad & pathetic as you say. It's pretty depressing to know that I am not going to experience a positive romantic experience in this lifetime and I feel robbed in that area because I put a lot of effort into my relationships hoping they'd be my forever. Oh well I guess Jupiter will have it's day and my spiritual path will be my focus as I age.

You are also right about the bad relationship with my Mother who was really abusive towards me as a child, cold, calculating & highly manipulative throughout my adult life. I don't talk to her at all and she still won't address the damage she has done not only to me but other family members.

I was told that I would have better opportunity for romance from June 2021 but that my chart isn't good and that if any potential should arise I should consult a synastry reading and/or tarot reading. Maybe the good will come into other parts of my life??? I pray for something good in this life!!!

Thanks for your reply. I can't disagree with anything you have said at all as it's spot on. Even though I was hoping for a different response I really value the feedback no matter how hard it is to take in.