Sun Square Uranus in Synastry

Mj66

Aquarian Moon here, although I am the Sun in this synastry aspect.
Does it seem like a deal breaker-or am I blessed with a Moon that can take this?
Anybody have experience with this?
Thanks!
Maria

Mj66

Hello,
Thanks for responding-
Here is the chart.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_maria_dave.47450.36115.pdf
    64.4 KB · Views: 50

ElenaJ

Well done.
So in reality that Uranus actually squares a whole group of important planets in a stellium!
This would normally be read as a very destabilising contact, the one person would never know where they are at with the other, it would be a very jumpy relationship with lots of ups and downs, tending towards separation.
However, there are two important considerations here.
One, the stellium is conjunct the partner's ascendent, and this is very attractive and binding in itself.
Then, the other ascendent is Leo with a Uranus-ruled descendent. So there is a uranus/venus contact that ties the two charts together. The rulers of each descendent are in tight aspect. Again, binding.
On the other side of the balance, natal Saturn on the descendent meets with the moon of the partner. Not only is this another binding contact, in addition the conjunction of these two planets, normally considered stifling and negative, can serve in this case as a stabiliser, giving more reliability and grounding the relationship, serving as an anchor.
Saturn will tend to work against the separative Uranus energy, trying to maintain something solid, and this is an internal conflict.
This conjunction trines mercury, so it would be an intellectually imposed cement.
At the same time that same mercury is squaring Saturn, so again the idea of a counter-weight to balance out that disruptive Uranus. It also squares the partner's powerful pluto/mars/uranus conjunction.
There is a lot of energy being exchanged here.
There are aspects that bind, but also aspects that pull apart.
Natal aquarian moon is square the nodes in your chart, so you tend to have difficulty on an emotional level in relationships, and this is a lesson you will have to work out and learn for yourself.
On the other side, we have natal Neptune square the nodes, so your partner tends to delude themselves in relationships, glossing over facts and preferring a spiritual dream like co-existence with their partner. They will have to learn to see their relationships more clearly in this lifetime.
So while you chose an airy/fire type of person, not very emotionally oriented (not a criticism) who doesn't ask of you that emotional expression that you struggle in giving, they on the other hand chose a partner (you) with Neptune involved in a stellium with important personal planets, fulfilling their necessity to be spiritual and dreamy in the relationship, through their choice of partner.
All in all it could work, but it will be an exciting time together.
You should each try to harvest from being together the type of energy exchange that your natals seek for fulfilment.
Each of you has internal conflicts that need to be handled, and these conflicts should not be laid over onto the relationship, but rather the relationship should be used as a karmic tool to guide each of you towards the internal resolution you need and seek.
If you view it in this light, giving each their space and independence, and perhaps channeling energies into the arts and music, you should be able to help each other and have a very satisfactory relationship.

Mj66

Hello Elena,
Thank you for the informative read. It resonates with me.
I feel like he loves me, but he's very very independent, but with my moon-I feel like I am too.
There are challenges, but there is love there and commitment as well.
Uranus has always been a bugger with my relationships. I tend to date men with Leo Uranus and its challenging.
Although, with my aspects (esp Neptune and that Aqua moon)-I can be a handful too!
It was nice to hear from you and thank you for taking time to analysis this synastry chart for me.
Kind Regards,
Maria