Transition from Ketu to Venus Maha Dasha

getkrisp

Dear All,
My DOB is 17-12-1968, time:20:10, place - Trivandrum, India. I am currently going through Ketu Dasha, in the beginning of this period I had to take up a job outside home leaving the family at home and have been out of home since them. I understand I am getting into Sukra or Venus Dasha in May 2014. How will this Venus Mahadasha over the next 20 years, will it bring positive benefits ? Thanks in advance.

ams

Banned
Hi,

How was your KMD?
Have you experienced bad loses?
Your venus dasha will be great!!

Ta
ams

Dear All,
My DOB is 17-12-1968, time:20:10, place - Trivandrum, India. I am currently going through Ketu Dasha, in the beginning of this period I had to take up a job outside home leaving the family at home and have been out of home since them. I understand I am getting into Sukra or Venus Dasha in May 2014. How will this Venus Mahadasha over the next 20 years, will it bring positive benefits ? Thanks in advance.

selfless

Banned
Dear All,
Karkot lagna, Vrishchik Rashi, Vishakha Nakshatra (4th pad)..
Shoni is Bakri (Retrograde) in your Kundli & sitting with Rahu in 9th house from lagna ..
Shukra MahaDasa already started from 11.12.2013 and will end on 11.12.2033
Shukra is lord of 4th and 11th house and is located in 7th house in RashChakra..
The lord of lagna Chandra is at 5th house from lagna & is Neechastha in Rashi-chakra.
Mangal (lord of 5th and 10th house) is having very less ShadBala=285.64 should be strengthen..
Brihospati sitting in 3rd house and Rahu sitting in 9th house from lagna , and thse two giving mutual glance/dristi to each other making "GuruChandal Yoga" which gives bad results..
LAL Kitab remeby for you:---

1..give Badaam to the temple..(Friday)
2.. donate a black cow..(on Friday)

3. get blessings from small/little girls..(every Tuesday/daily for 3 months)..
4. keep good relationship with brothers.(if u have any)..
5..do not distribute sweets on the birthday of son (if u have any son)..
6..do not allow your son(if any) to wear gold for some time (3 months at least)..

getkrisp

Hi,

How was your KMD?
Have you experienced bad loses?
Your venus dasha will be great!!

Ta
ams
Hello ams,
Can you pls elaborate a bit more on the basis for your advice that Venus dasha will be great !!. I wish and pray what you have stated turns out to be true.
Regarding Ketu Dasha - the biggest loss was that my father went to the lotus feet of Lord. Other than this loss - rest of the life was OK with the usual ups and downs and challenges. Regards

Crystalpages

Hi,

Have you noticed a change in your outlook since autumn of 2012? Something concerning your self as well as for your children? Not necessarily negative, but more like an emotional and attitudinal change? In general, venus dasa should bring increasing peace at home and in work-place. If you have been thinking of starting a business or self-employment on the side, venus dasa might offer some openings. Please avoid any temptations to get emotionally-tangled with co-workers or other acquaintances.

Good luck for future endeavours.

Rajarshi

Karkot lagna, Vrishchik Rashi, Vishakha Nakshatra (4th pad)..
Shoni is Bakri (Retrograde) in your Kundli & sitting with Rahu in 9th house from lagna ..
Shukra MahaDasa already started from 11.12.2013 and will end on 11.12.2033
Shukra is lord of 4th and 11th house and is located in 7th house in RashChakra..
The lord of lagna Chandra is at 5th house from lagna & is Neechastha in Rashi-chakra.
Mangal (lord of 5th and 10th house) is having very less ShadBala=285.64 should be strengthen..
Brihospati sitting in 3rd house and Rahu sitting in 9th house from lagna , and thse two giving mutual glance/dristi to each other making "GuruChandal Yoga" which gives bad results..
LAL Kitab remeby for you:---

1..give Badaam to the temple..(Friday)
2.. donate a black cow..(on Friday)

3. get blessings from small/little girls..(every Tuesday/daily for 3 months)..
4. keep good relationship with brothers.(if u have any)..
5..do not distribute sweets on the birthday of son (if u have any son)..
6..do not allow your son(if any) to wear gold for some time (3 months at least)..

getkrisp,

Selfless has mentioned that Venus Dasa has started & you mentioned in your post that it will start in May 2014.

You better attach chart following sticky thread

Chakravathy

I guess your Venus shld do really good. Venus in Capricorn in 7th house. Lot of Romance and pleasant environment.

Glad to hear you Ketu was okay. I myself am in Ketu and had a tough time. Will be starting Venus later this year. And yes your Venus has already started from 2013. How are you feeling right now. Its been almost a year and a half into Venus for you. You must have felt some changes atleast. If not your Ketu has been very good, looks to me. How was your period 6 months prior to December 2013?