Where does my crazy optimism come from?

GeminiSun

I have a very strong sense of self-belief. I really believe in myself. I truly feel like I can accomplish my dreams in this lifetime if I truly wanted to, if I really gave it my all. Some people may think I'm delusional or crazy, and maybe they are right, but it goes back to the optimism thing. But I don't even know if it's an optimistic thing. I just genuinely believe that much in myself and I'm curious where that comes from in my chart? Where does all that self-belief come from, especially when the world hasn't necessarily told me to believe in myself?

Even when I was going through Hell for years and was very ill and couldn't leave the house for years I knew I'd get out of that situation and heal one day and thank God I did.

Any info is appreciated.

Attachments

• astroooo.png
    astroooo.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 49

blackbery

You also have :moon::sextile::jupiter: :happy:

Don't listen to the 'debbie downers' who try to crush your joy & dreams.

You will always have faith to believe in a better future.

IleneK

Premium Member
To add to what BB said about Moon in 1st house of your inner being applying to sextile Jupiter, Jupiter also rules the Moon. The Moon is your inner feeling life, so Moon in Sag ruled by Jup accounts for the expansive optimism that you feel.
Moon also at its greatest light at full moon, and your Moon applies to oppose the Sun, which is the full moon, and so is strong in that regard. And finally your North Node, your calling in this life, is in the sign of Sagittarius. You are made for ebullience, expansive optimism.

And yet there is an inherent counterpoint to the optimism that you understand, not feel, with Merc trine Saturn and Merc ruling your Sun. As your Saturn return approaches in a couple of years, you will gain more clarity and discover boundaries to your optimism. Continue to find better balance perhaps...?

Last edited:

GeminiSun

To add to what BB said about Moon in 1st house of your inner being applying to sextile Jupiter, Jupiter also rules the Moon. The Moon is your inner feeling life, so Moon in Sag ruled by Jup accounts for the expansive optimism that you feel.
Moon also at its greatest light at full moon, and your Moon applies to oppose the Sun, which is the full moon, and so is strong in that regard. And finally your North Node, your calling in this life, is in the sign of Sagittarius. You are made for ebullience, expansive optimism.

And yet there is an inherent counterpoint to the optimism that you understand, not feel, with Merc trine Saturn and Merc ruling your Sun. As your Saturn return approaches in a couple of years, you will gain more clarity and discover boundaries to your optimism. Continue to find better balance perhaps...?
It makes sense! And yeah, Saturn return will probably ground me more, kind of excited for it - every hard lesson has been a stepping stone forward in my life, I find. Thanks 4 the info.

IleneK

Premium Member
I am excited for you, too.
I appreciate the wisdom you possess about hard lessons and I am wishing you the very best!

wilsontc

Staff member
I truly feel like I can accomplish my dreams...

Gemini,

One thing I haven't heard mentioned is your Leo (self-expression) Mars (action) on your Midheaven (outer world). You express yourself in taking dramatic action in the outer world. That sort of energy can accomplish a LOT in the world.

About Your Mars,

Tim

GeminiSun

Gemini,

One thing I haven't heard mentioned is your Leo (self-expression) Mars (action) on your Midheaven (outer world). You express yourself in taking dramatic action in the outer world. That sort of energy can accomplish a LOT in the world.

About Your Mars,

Tim
Some action has paid off, some hasn't - but this is true about taking dramatic action. I am also freakishly driven. Thanks for the input!