February meeting horary question

tsquare

Click to make it bigger.

Thanks

Images Like This One

"Should I pursue this relationship, and will we amount to much in February?"

I noticed someone that really caught my eye.
I'd like to check this out.
I think the result is a possible friendship, at the least....and I thought maybe a working relationship...or something more.

In order to pursue I'd have to travel, nearby, someplace I've been, liked, spent a few years there...she's doing a show, we have a few mutual friends. We've never met, just sort of ran into one another a time or two ....there's something there, but I don't know what it is...I want to find out.
Event isn't untill Late february.

I'm mars.
She's venus.
There is an aspect there, 8 degrees.

Moon is also a signifier of myself, conj mars, that's interesting.
late sagitarious, moon is just about to conj. mars....venus is just about to conj neptune.....
What is this frustration thing...can anyone show me how that works?
Planetary frustration...etc...

mars and venus look like they are going to aspect, but if not, what is it that first get's in the way of this....I see it as a possibility that things could come up...but it's all to early to tell, even if it's in february....there are allot of things in the air, in play, nothing definite, just possibilities.

Should I look for a date that they aspect? or see what they aspect first and read the chart from there somehow? by the planet it aspects, the house ruller of that planet? Can that tell something?

Also, is there a way to read the chart from the seventh house?
The house of the other.
I've seen part of that before.....I'm just looking into it now, but if you know how, could you help me with that please? Show me how it works so I can later do it myself?

Is there any way to tell what she would be looking for in the chart? Working relationship?
Fling?
Something more?

I don't want to assume too much on how to read this chart becuase I could go off on some distant tangent and vanish into theoretical nowhere...I'm good at that.....lol...so I don't wnat to do that....
There is something there but I don't know what it is.

She's a road dog, I get the idea I already know her...same background, same interests...that's why I'm curious....I usually can tell just by seeing someone if there is something there, sometime intense...I think this would be intense in some way..I just wonder if it would be more a hindrance then not...I don't know enough yet....there's no way I can tell personally, I don't now enough about her, on a face to face basis..we have wrote one another some, but just for fun.

Saturn in the 6th interests me...Not sure what it could signify...
I once seen someone say that the 10th house could signify the end of the relationship....ok...so 10th house ruler is saturn and it's in the 6th house...but in aspect to thmercury in e 10th house......
Mercury rules the third....

IF 10th house can indicate the end of a relationship, is it 4th house that can indicate the start?
Ruler moon being me, conj mars, also me, at the end of sag, in teh 9th....I'd have to travel to see her......intersting...isn't it...currious about that, could I have that right, or am I just messing this up.

Sun is conj the MH, I thought that ws intersting as well....

mars is weak supposedly this close to the sun...anyone know more on that?

If sun can weaken planets close to it.....how could that effect moon, pluto, mars........sort of erase the effect there, or strengthen it?
Sun also rules the 6th House...mine anyhow in this chart...if that is how you read it. ****...maybe that says I should lay off this, not pursue anything in any way..not even go to the show as planned....look at saturn there in teh 6th house, ruller of the 10th...sun square it.....I don't know...what do you think..can anyone give me a play by play of how the sun and saturn play in and how to overlook it with the square, and also the 6th House........are they gong to work out in some way....I suppose I need to know the relationship first, the nature of it....

Sun rules the 6th house, but not the sign saturn is in.
Saturn rules the 10th house, Squares the sun, it's conj the MH...what do I make of that?

There is the mars Pluto thing, and the Venus Neptune thing to look over ...I'm not sure how to do that yet.....frustration, and the exact aspect...and you see Venus rules my second, and Pluto rules my 8th...so maybe that could have something to do with, possession, or attraction of some kind.......hmmm.....any thoughts on that?

Saturn Uranus opposition, Uranus in my 12th house....POF there(SHRUGS..i'll ignore that for now..the pof)...I see a fling....I think that's all it may be.....that is what intuition tells me without a chart, nothing more then that, but I think it would be intense..I wonder what it would do to me...that's what bothers me...worries me...can't get too close to that if that's the case, I wouldn't want to do anything to mes with her either, I like what she's doing too much.......she has a few things going for her....yeah it seems stupid to say that, but I can have an effect on people too sometimes, she's a road dog...I'm fine with unconditional relationships, that's ok, not an issue, Really I like that now more then any time before...but I've kind of always been that way...maybe it's a neptune in teh 5th House natally thing...I'm loose about that stuff...venus in the 11th house, I just really don't worry about it so much.....there has to be aballance there, idealism about possession and possessiveness...romance in fun,love, whatever...nothing really get's too sticky, lasts too long....nothing too binding....but there are also few barriers.....I naturally can be like that...I still respect others though unless they are extremely bizarre, like...the don't look at me one...lol...good luck....my brother has one he calls hovering...I'll be in the kitchen, like over christmas I was standing in the kitchen and he was too, and I was just getting some food made up, so was he, he said I was hovering.....lol....crowding him...lol...yeah...talk about a need for barriers. Can't share the same space, little affinity, secrets, etc. I just laugh. I don't have allot of secrets, well......sometimes, I'm not stupid. Especially in communications. Saturn in the third house. Back to topic.

Jupiter is in it's detriment...right?
Will be for a while longer....not in February though..but that far ahead and doing things like that may be wrong......it's in its detriment...I'm pretty sure of that...wonder what that could cause.....? Being that it is in the 11th...the house where Venus, (she) is located...

IF we met it would be around mutual friends, or at a concert....more then likely a concert, large event.

There are semi squares there right now...venus to sun, pluto, mars...
I don't know...I don't know the answer...it's either yes or no by february...either way could play out...really..intuitively I know..it's what I do now....it's sort of up to me in a way....if that makes sense..I could meet her or not..the opportunity seems to be there...but I'm wondering if it would be a very bad thing or a very good thing....it seems extreme in that way...it's either very good or very bad, or just a light friendship...
I suppose I could prepare to be shocked.

I don't want to do any more then that right now.
I look dumb enough with horary so far the way it is...just guessing, I wouldn't know yet now, or would I? I say I don't. lol..I know I don't know...so any help is appreciated.

Any extra tidbits I could look up elsewhere...anything...like just an aspect you see, maybe I could just look into that more or whatever....anything I didn't see or messed up..let me know.

This seems like a good way to grok horary..well see.
Hopefully I tried hard enough.

Thanks,
TS

Venus has already passed Neptune.....what could that do.
That's really new to me, all of this, so just simple stuff is nice to sort of see in play...catch as it happens.

I suppose I should see if mars hits pluto efore aspecting venus..I have the idea it does.

I aslo do not like that saturn is in her 12th and my 6th....but I don't like saturn anywhere anyway....everythin you read about it in horary, or well, me so far anyway...it's all bad...lol...but restrictions, etc....curious how they play out here...saturns role....

I think it's an intesting horary but that's becuase I of course am interested.

Alright...posting it.

If you were to keep it simple and accurate how would you do this chart?

Make me smarter,
TS

http://reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=advertising

natasa812

tsquare said:
I think the result is a possible friendship, at the least... - USUALY, WHAN / IF YOU AND THE ANOTHER PERSON ARE REPRESENTED BY MERCURY AND JUPITER THAN WE TALK ABOUT FRIENDSHIP - THIS IS NOT THE CASE.

In order to pursue I'd have to travel - IT IS SHOWN BY YOU - MARS IN SAGITARIUS AND IN YOUR 9th - TRAVELING
We've never met, just sort of ran into one another a time or two .... - THIS IS SHOWN BY YOU AND VENUS HAVING NO ASPECT

Moon is also a signifier of myself, conj mars - YOU ARE MARS AND MOON AND MOON IS ALSO THE OUTCOME. MARS IS AT 20 DEGREES IN SAGITTARIUS (LOOK FOR PTOLOMEY TABLE)- IN TERMS OF MARS - SO YOU ARE JUST FOCUSED ON YOURSELF AT THIS TIME. ALSO, MANY PLANETS ARE AT THE END OF HOUSES SO, SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE HERE.

but it's all to early to tell, even if it's in february....IF IT WAS EARLY TO TELL, THEN THE AC WOULD BE AT THE EARLY DEGREES (1,2, OR 3)

Should I look for a date that they aspect? - I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS - I THINK IT IS CALLED EFIMERIS OR SOMETHING - ASK SOMEONE ELSE

Also, is there a way to read the chart from the seventh house? YES THERE IS. THE 7th IS HER FIRST, THE 8th IS HER 2nd AND SO ON...AND THE MEANING OF THE HOUSES IS LIKE WHAN YOU START FROM THE FIRST ONE (FOR EXAMPLE - VENUS IS NOW IN 5th - YOU, MARS IS IN HER 3rd - THE HOUSE OF COMMUNICATION

and vanish into theoretical nowhere... - GENERALY, DONT VANISH - BE DECISIVE

Saturn in the 6th interests me...Not sure what it could signify... YOUR 6 IS YOUR DAILY WORK AND IS HER 12th - AN OBSTACLE GENERALY - STILL HIDDEN FROM HER AND IN YOUR DAILY JOB

Mercury rules the third....AND JUPITER RULES HER 3rd - AND THEY TRINE - S0, I SOPPOSE THAT THERE WILL BE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU - BUT THE MOON IS THE OUTCOME AND THE MOON IS BURNED BY SUN - IN THE WORST POSITION WRIGHT NOW

IF 10th house can indicate the end of a relationship, is it 4th house that can indicate the start? - THE 4. IS THE END OF THE MATTER - NOT THE END OF THE RELATIONSHIP - AND THE 10. IS HER 4. - SO, LETS SEE: YOUR 4th IS RULED BY JUPITER, BUT JUPITER IS IN TERMS OF SATURN AND HER 4th (THE 10th) IS RULED BY SATURN AND SATURN IS IN HER 12th - HIDDEN OBSTACLE

Ruler moon being me, conj mars, also me, at the end of sag, in teh 9th....I'd have to travel to see her......intersting...isn't it...currious about that, could I have that right, or am I just messing this up. THE MOON IS THE FASTEST PLANET AND WE HAVE TO LOOK AT ASPECT - THE NEXT ONE AND SO ON - SOMETHING I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO

mars is weak supposedly this close to the sun...- YES, NOW YOU ARE TOO WEAK TO DO ANYTHING AND THERE ARE THINGS THAT YOU ARE NOT TELLING HER

If sun can weaken planets close to it.....how could that effect moon, pluto, mars........sort of erase the effect there, or strengthen it? - IN THE SAME WAY - THEY ARE ``BURNED`` AND WEAK

Sun also rules the 6th House...mine anyhow in this chart...if that is how you read it. ****...maybe that says I should lay off this, not pursue anything in any way..not even go to the show as planned....look at saturn there in teh 6th house, ruller of the 10th...sun square it.....I don't know...what do you think..can anyone give me a play by play of how the sun and saturn play in and how to overlook it with the square, and also the 6th House........are they gong to work out in some way....I suppose I need to know the relationship first, the nature of it.... - THE BASIC RULE IS TO KEEP IT SIMPLE, SO, THE 6th IS YOUR DAILY WORK AND THIS IS A RELATIONSHIP QUESTION

she's a road dog...THERE ARE SO MANY NON ENGLISH SPEAKING MEMBERS ON THIS SITE - SO, IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND NEXT TIME TO USE OFFICIAL ENGLISH BECAUSE I CANT UNDERSTAND THIS - I SOPPOSE IT IS AN EXPRESSION
Saturn in the third house.(IRRELEVANT FACT- I ALSO HAVE SATURN IN 3o AND VENUS IN 11o)

NOW, BACK TO SUBJECT - SHE IS VENUS AND SHE IS IN HER 5o - TRINES SATURN AND SATURN RULES HER 4th - FAMILY
NOW, FOR THE FUTURE ASPECT - I AM NOT EXPERIENCED ENOUGH.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, GO ON EDUCATIONAL BORD - THE TITLE IS: HORARY - THE BASICS.
HOPE I HELPED
BEST REGARDS, NATASA
I HAVE TO WRITE 10 WORDS MORE BECAUSE THE SYSTEM IS INFORMING ME THAT THE MESAGGE IS TO SHORT - SO, REGARDS AGAIN