Left Handed VS(ha) Right handed Astrologers

Are you left-handed or right-handed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sara31tx

I am right-handed, but the definition of left-handed sounds like me. My sister is left-handed, and she has a hard time learning. I have noticed this with several left-handed people. Has it been the same for any of you? Reading is usually the area that left-handed people have problems with. Mine was math.

peacebird

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 36

R4VEN

I'm right-handed but left-legged and try always to see the detail in the big picture and to create the big picture from the details - invariably being seen by others as a nit-picking left-brainer.
I also am distinctly left-legged - kicking, getting on a bike or a horse (am I mad?) - and favour my right hand, but on occasion necessity has led me to realising I'm quite comfortable with my left hand - eg. with writing, throwing a ball.

I am definitely a Bigger Picture person who falls asleep at the first sign of details.

[My late father was left-legged, and also right-handed, except he bowled (in cricket) with his left hand - weird. He could not deal with details in any form at all, and was always hugely disorganised and proud of it!!]

Lin

I'm a lefty, but can write with my right hand if I need to. I can also mirror write in script. LOL...no one pays you for doing that though.
LIN

Niplan

Banned
that dancer thing pissed me off till i read the results i thought i was going nuts, i could see it constantly switching back and forth.. i didn't know that was the trick im right handed by the way.

and i actualy contain all of the left right brain lists aside from two or three out of each list that didn't match.

i figured out how to make my eyes see her in both ways, and when they switch, the picture hiccups like its a looping gif with a obvious starter marker

another question is, how many of us were forced to be right handed by our teachers in school? I know i always tried to use left handed stuff in my right hand and i had a hard time with right from left.

Last edited:

Lin

Two things: first, I think that "test" is rigged. I think IT changes from right to left automatically.

Second, LOL....in kindergarten when my teacher put the pencil in my right hand i wrote right to left....backward. When I put the pencil in my left hand I wrote left to right. That was the end of trying to change me.
LIN

katydid

I am an ambivalent right hander. My mother tells me that I was FORCED to use my right hand beginning
in toddlerhood, because my Grandma had noticed I was favoring my left. I was not allowed to put a crayon in my left hand, and was admonished for trying apparently. So who knows? By the time I got to kindergarten I was trained to be a rightie.

Last edited:

smilingsteph

Left handed here!

I have sun conjunct mercury by 4 degrees (not sure if that makes a difference)

I can multi-task like nobodys business! Do the job of two if I have to!

Lin

Yeah, me too....Sun around 4 degrees from Merc, and defininely a multitasker. Really fast typist too.
LIN

Fragoso

Hello.
Interesting topic.

I have founded many persons left handed with mercury square uranus. But they aren't astrologers :tongue:

Frag