Company Founding dates

tsquare

So I was looking for a company founding date the other day and all I could find was a year...not a date...let alone a time or a ribbon cutting or whatever.....
Times will be tough..but dates should not be.

I as wondering if anyone had any idea of a good place to look for the founding dates of companies, corporations, etc.

I have a job offer I would like to look into, in synastry wih my chart.
All I have now is a year and a location.....it is a very lare corporation, Global but mainly international, and was founded as a simple family owned bussiness...still is a family business..it isn't that old...int eh 50's like 1957...
Was wondering if there was a database somewhere...I tried google..cant find anything...
I would think astrologers would know, so why not ask.:)

If anybody has any information on corporations founding dates please let me know here.
I came across a book by Forbes magazine which was not an online book..it was from the 90's or something....but I cant see why there wouldn't be an online database somewhere.

Tsquare

EJ53

Banned
The Company's Published Accounts for the first year of trading would give you the starting day (but not the time).

EJ:)

tsquare

Ever done this before?
Where would you look for shared accounts at, I thought you needed to be a stockholder..yet they are public it looks....I don't know allot about business practices and legality.

Which is sometihing I should know more about.

I may have to abandon this for now.....I have much to do, but would like to find this date later...I only have a week, and there is allot to work on.having some trouble managing my time with all of this going on at once..even if I find the date I may not pick much off of it before then....I need to focus on non astrological factor at least for now....to much to do.

This is a great idea if these are listed and easy to find though......maybe it will help someone later on.
Thanks EJ,
Cheers,:)
Tsquare

Last edited: