Chance love Encounter in the next few days?

ICEYOU28

Venus will be trining Uranus for me in a few days, is this a good chance that a chance/first love encounter can happen? What about mars trine sun? I have my transit chart below.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

katydid

Trying to pinpoint very narrow windows of time, and predict cupid hitting you both with arrows, might end up in disappointment.

If you are heavily focused upon 'IT' happening, you are not just naturally living your life, day to day.

FORGET ABOUT your transits and go out and meet new girls. :love:

ASK FOR FEEDBACK from friends about how you come across when you make your first impression.

Work on yourself and your ability to communicate and make social connections.

IKOPIKOP

Hi ICEYOU28

I am more to Horary reading. Transit is another thing. But I noticed Venus conjunct Mars in your 10th house. There is possibility that you could find love in your work or in public. Why don't you make a solar return chart to find out if you have the chance to experience love.

RishiRahul

January 11th 1995, 3:05am, New York City.

Hi,

You are generally attracted to partners who are stubborn aggressed type personalities.

The period from 2015 onwards got you interested well towards the relationship factor visibly.

Presently (please understand that venus trine uranus is very common, ocurring few times often), I do not see any relationship working out; rather would lead to dissapoint.

Ah yes! interest may be there, but not a two way street.
Any such interest or effort from fag end Oct 2017/early Nov 2017 has problems from the first quarter 2018.

RishiRahul

ICEYOU28

Hi,

You are generally attracted to partners who are stubborn aggressed type personalities.

The period from 2015 onwards got you interested well towards the relationship factor visibly.

Presently (please understand that venus trine uranus is very common, ocurring few times often), I do not see any relationship working out; rather would lead to dissapoint.

Ah yes! interest may be there, but not a two way street.
Any such interest or effort from fag end Oct 2017/early Nov 2017 has problems from the first quarter 2018.

RishiRahul
So when will I meet her then?

ICEYOU28

Here is a chart with what's happening to me right now, is there any signs of a potential partnership?

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

waybread

Iceyou28, you seem to be looking for fortune-telling, when a natal chart with transits will tell you more about likely and unlikely, or good and bad times for something to happen. "When will I meet her" tries to force the oracle. This assumes that you will meet "her".

The big thing I notice about your chart is that with your moon conjunct your DC and that Pluto-Venus-Jupiter in your first house involved in a T-square, you probably come across to women as really intense, and craving the same kind of intensity from a girlfriend that you feel yourself. With that square from Mars involved and with Uranus conjunct your sun, patience may not be your strong suit. Also, is your interest in truly loving someone for herself? Or in wanting a GF to meet your own emotional needs?

Interestingly the hard aspects involving Mars, Venus, and Jupiter sometimes indicate someone who is open to polyamory. So is your interest in meeting and settling down with the one love of your life, or in getting your sexual needs met?

Uranus can mean both sudden beginnings and endings. The trines are generally pleasant aspects. With Mars, you may simply feel more energetic than usual.

What are you doing to meet women? Do you have any particular ones in mind for a relationship? Nothing is likely to happen if you make no steps to meet someone, or ask someone you already know out on a date.

ICEYOU28

Also, is your interest in truly loving someone for herself? Or in wanting a GF to meet your own emotional needs?

Both I want an intense sexual experience, but I want someone I can love deeply.

Interestingly the hard aspects involving Mars, Venus, and Jupiter sometimes indicate someone who is open to polyamory. So is your interest in meeting and settling down with the one love of your life, or in getting your sexual needs met?
Both to be honest, I'm a 22 year old virgin.

What are you doing to meet women? Do you have any particular ones in mind for a relationship? Nothing is likely to happen if you make no steps to meet someone, or ask someone you already know out on a date.
Dating is hard because I'm picky somewhat, I wouldn't date someone who I'm not that attracted to.

ICEYOU28

I lost my father earlier this year, Im back in school, and now I want to find someone to love to help me get over his death... I deserve that.

waybread

I lost my father earlier this year, Im back in school, and now I want to find someone to love to help me get over his death... I deserve that.

Life doesn't give us what we deserve, unfortunately.

But sometimes it's just as well.

I think you're placing an impossible burden on your imaginary dream girl. I am sorry for the loss of your father, but you cannot expect a girl you've just met to deal with your bereavement. This suggests that you don't want her for herself, but merely how she can serve you.

Keep in mind that you probably come across with a lot of intensity-- that few other people can match. You may frighten them off, consequently; especially once they learn of your hidden agenda so that you can feel better about your life.

ICEYOU28

Keep in mind that you probably come across with a lot of intensity-- that few other people can match. You may frighten them off, consequently; especially once they learn of your hidden agenda so that you can feel better about your life.

I get a sense of uneasiness when other people are around me... even from my professors... That in itself is a burden I know it's because of my scorpio rising too. I don't know what you mean by the last part...

HoldOrFold

Venus will be trining Uranus for me in a few days, is this a good chance that a chance/first love encounter can happen? What about mars trine sun? I have my transit chart below.

Astrology is a bit like weather forecasting.

If you want to meet someone, you have to go outside and meet them. The weather forecast can help you know if it's going to rain or if it's going to be sunny which makes it easier or more difficult to be outside. But in either case, you still have to put one foot in front of the other to meet people, the weather can't do that for you.

This is especially true for you since with your natal Saturn/Mars/Venus T-Square is asking you to be realistic and put in some effort in this area. Saturn rewards those who put in effort and the results are very tangible and long lasting.

So to help satisfy Saturn's requirements, why not make a plan for how you intend on manifesting this relationship. Saturn respects things like long-term vision, non-attachment, service to others, dates, deadlines and things like that.

It would be a good start to visualise being in a relationship. How does it realistically feel, how is your average day different, what makes you happy in the relationship, what's it like having less time to yourself, what's it like meeting her friends, do you feel any resistance to any aspect of it etc. etc. The more you harmonize with the realism of the picture and the likely consequences, the more you resonate with your new reality and the smoother it manifests.

At the same time, you will have to take action. So why not plan some concrete days where you will definitely go out and approach people with the intention of having fun and giving them positive vibes (non-attachment).

waybread

I get a sense of uneasiness when other people are around me... even from my professors... That in itself is a burden I know it's because of my scorpio rising too. I don't know what you mean by the last part...

To be in love with someone in any kind of successful way, you have to want what's best for her. If you initiate a relationship focused on your own emotional needs, pretty soon the relationship is likely to become unbalanced, with a "giver" (her) and a "taker" ("you.")

HoldOrFold

When is a good time frame for love for me then?

Make sure you have some nice social connections and practice in place before November 2018 when Jupiter conjoins your Venus ruler of your 7th house so you can take advantage of it. Otherwise it might just manifest as you watching some particularly good romantic movies by yourself around that time.