Unmotivated and lazy Capricorn Rising?

I think it's the Mars in Libra OPPOSITION to Saturn in Aries.

Mars/Saturn squares and oppositions can make one struggle with physical energy, which can make you lazy.

Possibly the Neptune and Venus in the 1st house as well, which can often make one prone to daydreaming instead of actually getting up and making it happen.

Just my 2 cents.

ravenscall

Thanks yeah I'm thinking it could be that too. That darn opposition lol. Neptune is so different from Capricorn. I also put it down to Moon in 11th, goals and ideals seem to change with the wind and it's hard to stick to things. Plus I have Aqua all over which is just erratic.

Having a lot of planets in H1 feels like having a lot of ascendants all at once, imo. One minute I'll feel like a Cap the next I'll feel very Pisces and so on.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Having all the asteroids in your chart makes it very hard to read. Could you post a version without them? The key information is found in your planets. For the most part, asteroids just provide supporting details.

You do have a lot of Capricorn in your chart, and a lot of Aquarius, too. Those signs have a strong capacity for detachment. At best, it can be a focused detachment that helps you get things done, and, in the case of Aquarius, that helps you stick to whatever ideas and ideals you have without letting naysayers interfere; it can be like the Buddhist concept of non-attachment. At worst, it can be a detachment that keeps you from getting enthusiastic about anything, keeps you emotionally detached.

Depression isn't something you can get over like a cold. If you "recently got over" depression, that's more likely to mean you're feeling better but still have some degree of it than that you're over it. Being unmotivated and lazy can certainly be a symptom of depression. I would think that's the cause, not so much your chart. An opposition between Mars and Saturn in your natal chart might make it difficult for you to get going, but what you're describing is a state of mind, not a permanent characteristic.