Will I get the job with ______?

tsquare

Applying for a position soon and wondering if I'll get the job.
I'll find out one way or another, but I thought I'd take a quick peek.

http://www.screencast.com/users/Tsquare/folders/Jing/media/94ebc520-9c17-48a6-b382-2ef5834a2596

I notice that I'm the moon, and in applying trine to Jupiter in house 9, which also rules house 6.

There is also, first, an applying trine to house 10 ruler Neptune.

Idea here is possible over idealization. yet maybe a positive outcome, a daily job rather then a career, which to me seems right.

Also moon is on Spica. I know many consider the position bad in Libra, cant recall the term...uhmm.....but it is on fixed star spica, and I have read that it's favorable in Horary.

I'd say yes, but only based on the above.

In a hurry, have to do some stuff.
tsquare

gemini59

Yes, you will get the job. You are in good shape and Spica is good fortune. You trine the ruler of the 10th.
I did not check the dignities but a trine alone in good houses is a good sign.
Keep us posted:).

tsquare

http://www.astrologycom.com/fixedstars.html
Spica *
Behenian Star Wealth, fame, honour, glamour, the "Fortunate One". A planet in close conjunction to Spica is protected from the [
of the Via Combusta
23° Libra 50
Very Fortunate Venus/ Mars
Its a fixed star in the VIA Combusta.
VIA Combusta is used in Horary.

Still don't know on job yet.
TS

I'm thinking the fact that the next new moon solar eclipse in January is in my 6th house will have something to do with the job.
New moon, challenges, new beginnings. Health matters as well.
Preparing now for that, pretty busy.

Not horary, but also relevant. Other aspects as well involving how much time I have for astrology.
Then there is merc rx as well, so communications have been bizarre to say the least.
People losing their internet connections, phones getting shut off, papers getting lost, etc etc. Computers breaking.
Having a hard time keeping track of odds and ends.

Mars is Rx as well and on my asc in a few days as well, and being a leo asc, Ive felt it's effects.
Drained slightly, not doing anything up to par, it's really effecting my ability to move forward with things.
It's a weird time for Leos.

Saturn Rx coming up as well, in January.
Allot to keep up with.

Have to make allot of adjustments for this job and make sure things are ready, then in my natal with transits there is also a show of difficulty with projects, etc. Wrapping some things up, delays, etc.

Blame it on the stars.
TS

Last edited:

tikana

hi
Aspectwise it seems yes
salary Mars 11th house ruler is entering your 2nd house
JUpiter is badly conditioned
it is peregrine
to make matters worse it is fixed and cadent. it will not act on its own without help, Ivy Goldstein states that ..
Call them up and find out.
moon on spica is a good sign
looks like yes
but my question is will it be all you expect it to be
is it low pay?
The company or the job is not doing too good but Jupiter will enter its rulership pretty soon without going retro and then mars turns around and begins recovery.. Seems like this company lost a lot of money.
Mars is weak and peregrine plus retrograde.
Maybe 4 weeks? Mars enters your 2nd within 2 deg .. i think it is 1 something and 4 from Moon/Jupiter. Jupiter i slow I dont know what Moon is doing.

cheers
T

tsquare

hi
Aspectwise it seems yes
salary Mars 11th house ruler is entering your 2nd house
JUpiter is badly conditioned
it is peregrine
to make matters worse it is fixed and cadent. it will not act on its own without help, Ivy Goldstein states that ..
Call them up and find out.
I might need help getting the job, know a few people to call, it won't happen on it's own, but I'm not sure of what that all means.

moon on spica is a good sign
looks like yes
but my question is will it be all you expect it to be
is it low pay?

No, High pay...supposedly.
Would find out for sure about now if I get my things together.
The company or the job is not doing too good but Jupiter will enter its rulership pretty soon without going retro and then mars turns around and begins recovery.. Seems like this company lost a lot of money.
Company has been spending allot of money trying to establish itself in the area, thy are throwing away allot of cash, but will be fairly stable...supposedly.
It's a small community, and in a way, the new life blood of the community.
They are taking on allot of contractors to come into the area to avoid paying insurance on the workers, paying high wages.
Job I am applying for they can't do that.
Allot of buildings going up, moving allot of dirt. Things are just taking off for them.
It's a 6th house job, not what I want, but available and high pay hopefully to support other things.

Mars is weak and peregrine plus retrograde.
Maybe 4 weeks? Mars enters your 2nd within 2 deg .. i think it is 1 something and 4 from Moon/Jupiter. Jupiter i slow I dont know what Moon is doing.
Maybe 4 weeks, but I know they want people now and yesterday.
They are having a hard time finding people in the area and are not paying for relocating workers.
Housing is hard around here and is an issue.
It'd be a big change for me, and something to get used to, the job itself, but overall, it sounds like it's not hard labor.

cheers
T

tsquare

mars is rx and in the the second, but on the cusp of the third, weak and rx.
It's a driving job.
I would be driving from location to location, repairs and small maintenance, doing reports as well.

I have no idea what moon is doing, I didn't expect that.
5th house, this isn't a very self expressive job.
Day to day work, quite a bit of time alone working on my own, driving here to there, regular hours, outdoors, but allot of time spent in a pickup.