How does he feel about me now.

Bearbear

Hi, I am very new to Horary Astrology, I am trying to interpret the chart. I would appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this.

I am saturn in my own sign Capricorn in my 12th house. He is Sun in Capricorn in 11th house (his 5th house). There is no major aspects between saturn and sun. If moon is my co-significator, it's in Aries in the 2nd house, an moon trine sun. But Sun closely conjunct mercury. Is mercury another person?
Overall, this chart doesn't seems to give positive vibes.

Some brief notes on the situation. I had a disagreement with my long distance boyfriend (we are mature adults and it's a committed relationship) 2 days ago. I was upset because my birthday was coming up but he's not getting me a present and said cannot find my address. It is not that the present is so important, but it is his thoughts and efforts that are important to me. After the call he went silent and I sent him a message with an apology the next day. He simply replied "I am sorry too". He has not contacted me since then. Not even on my birthday. This silent treatment is bothering me as he had never tried a day without sending me the morning message. No matter how busy he is.
So I want to know his feeling about me now. I fear that he is finished with me. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_4145.jpg
    IMG_4145.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

ElenaJ

The moon tells us about the situation.
It is by the cusp of the 3rd house of communications. And just separating from a conjunction with angry mars. Both moon and mars are in the sign of the Ego.
So Moon is thinking of herself and receiving. And selfish mars is thinking of his ego being bruised.
They were previously square pushy pluto who wants complete ownership and title!
What a set up for an argument!
Ascendent co-ruled by Saturn, in the 12th of self-undoing! You went looking for it and you found it!
Luckily for you Sun is in your friendship house, and will trine your other co-ruler Uranus in the 3rd.
Uranus opposes Valentine (sweet soupy lovey dove love), which is what you were seeking and he is not about to give you while he is in cool Capricorn. Uranus is also near Chiron, so learn a lesson from this!
Has it occurred to you that you too are being silent towards him?
Moon not only is your co-significator, it marks the events, it is void of course in the 3rd.
So you aren't communicating.
Do you want the relationship? Think out of the box, think of him, if it is more important that he think about a present for you, then just let it drop. He isn't the person for you.
He as sun will reach out, as sun trines Uranus. Decide what is important to you. The meat or the aroma.

IleneK

Premium Member
How does he feel about me now?

I think he/Sun is feeling disconnected from you/Saturn.

Your significators, Sun and Saturn, are not in relationship by aspect; they are disjunct, so the two planets do not regard or see each other.
Also while you as Saturn receive Sun continue to receive him favorably [Sun wears the sign/garment that Saturn likes], he/Sun does not reciprocate since you/Saturn are clothed in the sign of Sun's fall.

That is a portrait of how he feels right now.

Bearbear

It is by the cusp of the 3rd house of communications. And just separating from a conjunction with angry mars. Both moon and mars are in the sign of the Ego.
So Moon is thinking of herself and receiving. And selfish mars is thinking of his ego being bruised.
Ascendent co-ruled by Saturn, in the 12th of self-undoing! You went looking for it and you found it!
Luckily for you Sun is in your friendship house, and will trine your other co-ruler Uranus in the 3rd.
Uranus opposes Valentine (sweet soupy lovey dove love), which is what you were seeking and he is not about to give you while he is in cool Capricorn. Uranus is also near Chiron, so learn a lesson from this!
Moon not only is your co-significator, it marks the events, it is void of course in the 3rd.
Do you want the relationship? Think out of the box, think of him, if it is more important that he think about a present for you, then just let it drop. He isn't the person for you.
He as sun will reach out, as sun trines Uranus. Decide what is important to you. The meat or the aroma.

Thank you Elena, I feel that I was a little sarcastic and my words hurt him a bit. His natal sun is Libra so he cannot handle conflicts. I thought I should give him space whenever he withdraws and yes like you said, it's my ego that is stopping me from reaching out. Frankly speaking, the gift is not important it is his efforts and thoughts on me that are important. But then I love him and I want the relationship. I guess I just need to accept the way he is. He lacks waters in his natal chart so he may not always understand my emotions (I have cancer moon). I cannot expect him to show his love the same way as I do. Likewise I don't have much air in my natal chart.

By the way does mercury in the horary chart mean anything? Sometimes I read from other people's horary chart that it could mean another woman. How can we make sense of that from the chart?

Last edited:

Bearbear

How does he feel about me now?

I think he/Sun is feeling disconnected from you/Saturn.

Your significators, Sun and Saturn, are not in relationship by aspect; they are disjunct, so the two planets do not regard or see each other.
Also while you as Saturn receive Sun continue to receive him favorably [Sun wears the sign/garment that Saturn likes], he/Sun does not reciprocate since you/Saturn are clothed in the sign of Sun's fall.

That is a portrait of how he feels right now.

Thank you IleneK. Oh, Do you mean I am in his detriment? Is there anything that I should do at this stage?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you IleneK. Oh, Do you mean I am in his detriment? Is there anything that I should do at this stage?
You are welcome.

Yes, Saturn in AQ is the sign of Sun's detriment.

The fact that you are in his detriment does not necessarily mean you did anything that you can remedy. This is just how he is feeling/perceiving you right now.

Maybe is it good that he is upset with you[receiving you aversely]; maybe it is good that you told him something you needed him to know and he doesn't like the truth of it?

You are the best [and only] judge of what you should do now.

Bearbear

You are welcome.

Yes, Saturn in AQ is the sign of Sun's detriment.

The fact that you are in his detriment does not necessarily mean you did anything that you can remedy. This is just how he is feeling/perceiving you right now.

Maybe is it good that he is upset with you[receiving you aversely]; maybe it is good that you told him something you needed him to know and he doesn't like the truth of it?

You are the best [and only] judge of what you should do now.

Thank you again IleneK. He called me and told me he didn't contact me because he wanted to calm down first. He reassured me that he is always here and loves me. I wonder if the horary chart is showing how he felt at the time I asked the question and that his feelings may have changed from the moment he called me? I don't know. or maybe he still have negative feelings despite reaching out and said loves me? Normally, how long does the results of horary chart last for?
By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

Bearbear

Elena, you were right. He called me. He said he wanted to calm down. He sounded fine and told me he loves me. But I am not sure if he still have negative feelings because as IleneK mentioned, Saturn in Aquarius is in his sun's detriment.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year :)

tikana

okay when you are running a question please be clear what you are asking

is this how does he feel about me? or will he call me?

moon's placement tells us where the focus of the question is
Moon in this chart is in 3rd house (obviously communication question)

Sun is in cap in 11th house elevated he does love you but merc is combusted (if you are serious student, please start looking up these terms)
that tells us that merc must be his mind at the time when you asked a q.

saturn in 12th is not a bad placement. you tech speaking were correct on calling him out on this
sun is peregrine IMO (wrong one)

moon tols from mars lord of 3rd to saturn
there is communication

please be clear what you are asking. This chart is a mess it tells us one thing you are askng something completely different

Bearbear

okay when you are running a question please be clear what you are asking

is this how does he feel about me? or will he call me?

moon's placement tells us where the focus of the question is
Moon in this chart is in 3rd house (obviously communication question)

Sun is in cap in 11th house elevated he does love you but merc is combusted (if you are serious student, please start looking up these terms)
that tells us that merc must be his mind at the time when you asked a q.

saturn in 12th is not a bad placement. you tech speaking were correct on calling him out on this
sun is peregrine IMO (wrong one)

moon tols from mars lord of 3rd to saturn
there is communication

please be clear what you are asking. This chart is a mess it tells us one thing you are askng something completely different

tikana, thank you and sorry for not making it clear. My question was indeed "how does he feel about me now". We had a disagreement and he went quiet and stopped our daily contact (first time he gave silent treatment) so I was worried that he could be very angry or upset with me. So I asked the question about his feelings. Thanks, I looked up what mercury combust means and kind of got it.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you again IleneK. He called me and told me he didn't contact me because he wanted to calm down first. He reassured me that he is always here and loves me. I wonder if the horary chart is showing how he felt at the time I asked the question and that his feelings may have changed from the moment he called me? I don't know. or maybe he still have negative feelings despite reaching out and said loves me? Normally, how long does the results of horary chart last for?
By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

Thank you for the good wishes; I send them back to you.
I think the chart reflected how he was feeling when he had to "calm down first" and while he was still not speaking to you when you cast the chart.